Atrax Beach

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
I'm happy to announce to you the grand opening of Atrax Beach:

Atraxbeachaddgr4.jpg

As you all probably know this area used to be 'The kingdom of Allotopia'. unfortunately the previous house owners (Mr. and Miss Otolla) ran off after newyear, I have no clue where they are but i suspect them to be in ClubNeverdie.
Because of this event, I had to go look for new house keepers and I finally found a nice couple named Mr. and Miss Starkas :)
:cheer:

They didn't like the Allophyl farm Mr. and Miss. Otolla had, so they asked me to replace them with something they liked more, I suggested atrax and they agreed!

That's why you can find Atrax now on Shed Area 7 (coordinats: 9024, 11520, a 30 sec run North West of Omegaton).

Now what does this area offer you?

Low taxes (4.8 %)

We have 3 Atrax spawn with maximised density!
Maturity is set on old-provider.

Oreminers can find: Blausarium, Cumbriz, Kanerium, Terrudite and Tridenite.
Enmatterdrillers can find: Typonolic Gas, Lytairian Dust and Angelic Grit

Miss Starkas is selling ammo at the shed.
We have a revival terminal.
If the weather is bad or you wanna rest a bit, you can use the shed for free. Try to keep it a bit quiet tho, otherwise Mr. Starkas might throw you out!

Atrax are fun and fairly easy creatures to hunt :)
They drop:
Meckel & Loch ML-35
Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator
Dominax Original Rattlesnake
Starkov AS-97
freanD Gamma BLP
Gremlin Armor arm-guards
Paladin Armor harness
Salamander Armor arm-guards
Thunderbird shin-guards
Camo Arms Urban Stalker (I'm not sure if they still drop it, but they used to)
NeoPsion Af Mindforce Implant
Sollomate Crusho
Omegaton A104
Omegaton A102
Blue and brown paint

All atrax do 33% cut, 33% impact and 33% stab.

Atrax old:
380 hp
50 maximum dmg (pixie: 38, rascal: 30, Gremlin/Vigilante: 15, Knight: 14, Ghost/Nemesis: 5)

Atrax provider:
420 hp
58 maximum dmg (pixie: 46, rascal: 38, Gremlin/Vigilante: 23, Knight: 22, Nemesis: 13, Ghost: 8)

Enjoy, if you have any comments, please let me know ;)

A huge Thank You goes out to Deathifier, Shinobi C, Dash Smashing, Groene Draeck Family, all sellers and friends for friendship and support!
:cheer:

Last edited:
Good luck with your new farm.
I might go there in the next few days take revenge for some stalkers east of u ate me and ate me. They wouldnt let me go home and mine my deposit.
So i'm gonna take revenge on their little brothers with my new gun i'm going to buy (had nice hof yesterday). But still rascal for them is a bit underequiped i think.

Phoenix

great! easy mobs and low taxes, maybe this will be my new spot :)

Nice LA Einstein.

I looted an Marber Bravo last time.

Maybe I try to get a ML-35 tonight .... (only needs 1 miilion ... 1 billion ammo i guess) ... ah, what the heck I just try to global :D

Cya around & GL all :)

Best of luck!

Though, I find it odd that different married couples keep moving in and out of your land area...are you running some sort of hostel over there? :laugh: :laugh:

Epictetus said:
Best of luck!

Though, I find it odd that different married couples keep moving in and out of your land area...are you running some sort of hostel over there? :laugh: :laugh:
,-)
I almost had a gay couple this time, unfortunately enough they also moved to CND :(

nice one, i definately gonna check that out. never got that just shit from trax before, but who know maybe its ML-35 time baby! :kos:

taxin is nice

Einstein said:
A huge Thank You goes out to Deathifier, Shinobi C, Dash Smashing, Groene Draeck Family, all sellers and friends for friendship and support!

:cheer: w0000000 :laugh: :laugh:

They also drop Sollomate Crusho's =)

Hunt on Atrax beach. It rules.

Be sure to wear SPF 30 though, otherwise your skin will look as leathery as the Trax's..

Dash Smashing said:
:cheer: w0000000 :laugh: :laugh:

They also drop Sollomate Crusho's =)

Hunt on Atrax beach. It rules.

Be sure to wear SPF 30 though, otherwise your skin will look as leathery as the Trax's..

LEATHER POWER BABY! :whip:

only thing that sucks is they cant swim :(

otherwise nice land, already globalled :p

The ammo is now for sale free of charge :cool:

Thanks for all the compliments :eek:

Tried it out yesterday. Loots wheren't that great unfortunately..
The last one i killed i could't loot because others killed me. So i ran back as fast as i could and could loot it. 11 peds :)
Thats the nice thing, the revive is only a minute away. But the land is quite small so you have to be careful to not get swarmed.

Chilli & myself became GD soc members today and the first thing we did was an Atrax teamhunt with our new socmates on Einy's land. It was fun and we got this nice little global.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I looted another Crusho earlier that day in the same area as well. Nice going Einy!

WHy did u leave us :(

But gratz :)

Einstein said:
All atrax do 33% cut, 33% impact and 33% stab.

Atrax old:
380 hp
50 maximum dmg (pixie: 38, rascal: 30, Knight: 16, Gremlin/Vigilante: 15, Nemesis: 5)

Atrax provider:
420 hp
58 maximum dmg (pixie: 46, rascal: 38, Knight: 24, Gremlin/Vigilante: 23, Nemesis: 13)

Knight protects 12/12/12 so:

Atrax Old: Knight: 14
Atrax Pro: Knight: 22

That's right: better than Vigi/Grem!!

I have been there some . Great place!. Good work einstein

Great work, but maybe u consider to raise maturity lvl a little. Up to dominant, maybe some alphas :tongue2: . Hard to find nice spot for them.

This is a great place to hunt....I love atrax's and the loot has been pretty good so far; 2 globals and some otehr nice stuff during the last couple of days.
So gratz and thankyou.

My only criticism, and its not really a big prob, is that because its such a small land area and the swarms are pretty big, its easy to get swamped before you realsie it.
I was dealing witna provider yesterday, and before i knew it i was surrounded...I must have been wearing my Atrax Meat T-shirt ;)

Gl

GL, and i`ll be there hunting :)

hmm, this looks like a nice place to hunt, finally I will make a use of my knight set and hunt something nice. And I have to admit, the ML 35 is tempting :)

Thanks for all the positive comments and remarks guys :D

To all the people that found the first days after the opening a bit too busy, it's alot more quiet now :laugh:

If you got any remarks, please let me know ;)

Scratch and I were at the beach last night. I must say, you've got a good thing there. Using Ghost and a mkII I was able to stand and fight all night. We used all our ammo and the loot was thining out so we called it quits. (Just before we HoF'd :laugh: )

Anyway, thanks for the area. Its nice to have a place to get some mid-level skills without having to actually search for the mobs.

I'll be back there soon.

Having been there a few times to hunt now, the area is exellent :D

just the right maturity, and not too dense as to be attacked by more than 3 at a time :tongue2:

i miss the allo's but skills from traxes are way better :)

nice area einstein, ammo prices are unbeatable too :thumbup:
now if only MA would put repair tems on LA's :D

AAaarrrggghhhhhh, I'm so stupid :mad:

I left my goldcard at my dorm, and i won't go there anymore till wednesday evening, so untill then, I won't be able to refill the shopkeeper anymore , the last time I did that was this after noon.

I'm so sorry :(

Thanks for all the compliments, I'm happy to see people enjoy my little beach :D

Spent some time at Atrax Beach last night and had a blast. There is always a MOB on radar and I only got swarmed by 4 one time. No globals but I got several 10 ped loots and even a 20 ped one.

NICE PLACE but...

What about those falxangius?

I hate those mobs.. i can't hunt with em around... very few ppl can kill'em :D

levithanikos said:
What about those falxangius?

I hate those mobs.. i can't hunt with em around... very few ppl can kill'em :D

Damn squatters...

Back