Status
Please reply by conversation.

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Yep yep the time has arrived :eyecrazy:

I'm looking to sell Atrax Beach.

It will probably be with alot of pain in my heart, I've owned this precious piece of land since the very beginning, more than 6 years ago!!
However I've been too inactive the last years to have this much peds locked up ingame, and this land deserves someone that is able to attribute more time to it than I can atm.

Atrax Beach is located just south of Omegaton West Habitat. It houses 2 Allophyl DNA samples (min maturity, min density) and 4 Atrax DNA samples (3 with max density and declining maturity + 1 with min maturity and min density)

Tax is set at 3.9%. I don't keep tax statistics but i've screenies from the last days that can give you an idea of the tax rates.
So people that are interested can send me a msg with their email adress :)
The land area does not have any extra options (personalized global msg, tp, ...)
Shed will be included in the sale.

I find it very hard to put a value on the land, because it has for me alot of sentimental value. It has also proven in the past to be one of the most succesfull land areas ingame.

However I doubt I'm willing to sell it for less than 150k ped.

Disclaimer: I deserve the right to change my mind ;p

Send out lots of emails allready!

I hope it will be a quick and clean sale :)

note to buyer: us folks at Omegaton might just be willing to work with you in some way on future events, possibly! :) (For instance Sidney's working on that vehicle related event right now, I've sold discounted tickets to pvp Zychion Citadel events in shopkeepers in apartments, etc.)

Make sure to update your signature once the LA is sold :yay:

Oh man i remeber this LA from long time ago... Was kinda cooler before vu 10, but still nice :)

free bump m8

Oh man i remeber this LA from long time ago... Was kinda cooler before vu 10, but still nice :)

free bump m8

indeed but still the only place for me when atraxes come to mind

will miss you :(

Bid is now above 200k ped.
If more people are interested, please let me know! ;)

Goodluck Einstein!

Why not "rent" it, someone manage it for you and you share the taxes. NZR did that, I think it worked quite good.

Send out lots of emails allready!

I hope it will be a quick and clean sale :)

Oh Man, this is an awesome tactic to get peoples e-mail addresses to spam them with your pr0n e-mails!!!

But seriously, gl with the sale :)

Why not "rent" it, someone manage it for you and you share the taxes. NZR did that, I think it worked quite good.

I've considered renting it out, but as stated in my first post after some thought I decided that i cannot justify this kinda money beeing locked up in a game I, unfortunately, hardly play ;)

I'm trying to work out the details now with the people that bid.

If anyone else is interested, let me know before it's too late :silly2:

I spend hours and hours in my early EU days on this LA. :laugh: Great LA Good luck with the sale!

Inbox is always full...

~Danimal

Bump

Good luck on the sale m8 :)

I'm going to finalise the deal now.

Last chance for potential interested people ;)

If I don't get any counter offer the winner will be known in 24 hours :yay:

was thinking of intrest but nah thanx price tag is to high.

Atrax Beach is now sold!

Thanks for all the bidders. I feel happy and sad at the same time ... but I'm sure the land is in great hands!

Hope everyone will keep enjoying the land.

Thank you!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back