Atrax DNA added to OLA-32!

What Maturity Atrax / Foul would you like to see on OLA-32?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
Atrax now roam OLA-32 together with Foul , numbers are high and maturity is relatively high.

Will be doing a poll for votes on maturity! High, Medium or Low! Please only vote if you are a regular visitor to OLA-32!

I was there a couple of days ago... did you exterminate the tripudiom? I hope for a negative answer. Atrax, Foul, Tripudiom medium/high maturity would be a nice mix... nice amounts of tailoring stuff :D

Dont mix spawn, bad idea, and most ppl really hate that

Good la, why haven´t you told me that you added Atrax on it? o_O
Will go check out now .. haha

Lowest maturity Atraxs please, and big maturity of fouls + Trips.. :p

I was there a couple of days ago... did you exterminate the tripudiom? I hope for a negative answer. Atrax, Foul, Tripudiom medium/high maturity would be a nice mix... nice amounts of tailoring stuff :D

Trips will disappear but not completely gone from LA (as in I can put them back later if I wanted :D)

Will try a combo of Atrax and Foul for a bit.

Good la, why haven´t you told me that you added Atrax on it? o_O
Will go check out now .. haha

Lowest maturity Atraxs please, and big maturity of fouls + Trips.. :p

Only just did it, Atrax currently set at maturity Medium/High will decide what maturity to set after poll :D

If you Hunt on OLA-32 please could you complete the poll so I can improve the LA for the majority of those who use it.

Thanks guys!

Gen

I don´t like that you put Atrax in instead of Tripudions. :mad:

I liked the mix of big Fouls and Tripudions, so i guess i will not visit your LA anymore.

/Tom TG Goldfoot

I don´t like that you put Atrax in instead of Tripudions. :mad:

I liked the mix of big Fouls and Tripudions, so i guess i will not visit your LA anymore.

/Tom TG Goldfoot

That's a shame :(

I've been getting a very positive response in PMs about the Atrax now being present and 'may' remove the Foul completely and just have dense spawn of medium maturity Atrax - 3 /4 DNA samples! :D I will gather the response from people for a month or so before deciding what creatures will eventually be the ones that dominate OLA-32.

So far it looks like people want Medium Maturity Atrax and High Maturity Foul or just High Maturity Atrax according to PMs - please please vote if you use the area so I can get a good understanding of what people want.

I would like low maturity atrax please :yay:

There is already LA:s with atrax both low and high mature and your LA is the only one that got tripudions mixed with fouls except for one dome in cnd that got them with large daikibas too wich is a mix that i like very much.

Those LA:s that got atrax already are much closer to a TP that makes me wonder if people will bother to hunt atrax so far away from a TP.

I am sorry that did not see your first post.

/Tom TG Goldfoot

There is already LA:s with atrax both low and high mature and your LA is the only one that got tripudions mixed with fouls except for one dome in cnd that got them with large daikibas too wich is a mix that i like very much.

Those LA:s that got atrax already are much closer to a TP that makes me wonder if people will bother to hunt atrax so far away from a TP.

I am sorry that did not see your first post.

Unfortunately Trips generally don't attract much attention and yes although there are already LAs with Atrax already.

OLA32 at present is not near a TP as you quite rightly pointed out - this serves as an advantage as well as a disadvantage for Hunters and Miners alike.

It means those who want to hog an Atrax (with Max numbers set to spawn) Hunt to themselves or in a team with the addition of the High Maturity Foul (with max numbers set to spawn) can do that same with the Miner who wants a generally secluded area to Mine.

Also the Bonus PEDs for globalling is an attraction in itself! See thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51039

And really it's not THAT far and for the lazy ones out there - it's only a few hops with Lesser Teleport from Shinook Jungle TP! :D

I don't mind the Atrax just not so many of them. I really hope the high level Fouls stay. I also voted for Medium level Atrax. (I really do not like Old Alpha and higher). It's making mining really hard now too.

I don't mind the Atrax just not so many of them. I really hope the high level Fouls stay. I also voted for Medium level Atrax. (I really do not like Old Alpha and higher). It's making mining really hard now too.

No more Alphas will be appearing after they are exterminated. The level for Atrax will be set to medium and numbers lowered a little :D Hunters and Miners please bear with me whilst I tweak the settings until I find a good compromise for those who mine and those who hunt on ola32.

High Foul will REMAIN with the Medium Atrax :D

I intend to hold at the very least either one mining or one hunting competition at OLA32.

Back