Atrax Paradise KICKOFF PARTY

Status

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,537
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
Dominatus said:
and the prowlers and stalkers are still in the mix. they shouldn't be there much longer though. :)

I did a run trying to find some, but the oldest I found was AOA
Could you tell me in what parts of the land stalkers can be found?
 

Dominatus

Alpha
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Posts
660
Location
Ruskin, FL
Society
Freelancer
Avatar Name
Rava Dominatus Crispus
2 hit me.. 1 prowler and 1 stalker hit me south east of the revive... i ran east for few mins, then turned south, saw two dots didn't think anything of it, i can normally handle 2 doms or so with ease, and it was a prowler and stalker, and they started runing...

took them about 15 seconds to catch me running in the opposite direction, and blam, was hit twice, 89 from the prowler, and 150 something from the stalker.

after the revive, i ran west.
 

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,537
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
Dominatus said:
2 hit me.. 1 prowler and 1 stalker hit me south east of the revive... i ran east for few mins, then turned south, saw two dots didn't think anything of it, i can normally handle 2 doms or so with ease, and it was a prowler and stalker, and they started runing...

took them about 15 seconds to catch me running in the opposite direction, and blam, was hit twice, 89 from the prowler, and 150 something from the stalker.

after the revive, i ran west.

I took a run through that part of the land now. Didn't see anyone, nor did the people I met see anyone
If they should come back please do let me know!
 

Circle Breaker

Guardian
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Posts
273
Location
Sweden
Society
Project-Asylum Corp.
Avatar Name
Chade Circle Breaker Webley
I saw a few old alphas and a prowler spawn there today, so a few is still around.
 

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,537
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
Old alphas are still a part of the spawn and will remain that way. Prowlers should be very very rare.
 

ViperGTS

Provider
Joined
Nov 8, 2005
Posts
155
Location
The Netherlands
Society
Delta Force
Avatar Name
ViperGTS
Here is my entry (150PED) :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice competition Akoz!
 

sstouk

Guardian
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Posts
283
Location
Toronto, Canada
Society
Nomads of the Apocalypse
Avatar Name
Craig Aiya Supremus
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

Krrk

Banned
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Posts
470
Avatar Name
Jussi Krrk Karkkainen
One for the totals :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just to clear things up, does
Akoz said:
[*]And finally:
The person that have the highest loot Until Sunday evening at 23:59 MA time will receive:
1x courage chip
1x aim chip
1x inflict ranged damage chip
(Estimated value: 1100 ped.)
[/list]

mean highest single loot or total value of loots?
Don't want to spam with every single global if it's for single highest loot :p
 

EyeContact

Stalker
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Posts
2,031
Location
Netherlands
Society
Hunters Unlimited
I suppose it's the highest single entry.
 

zajebani

Dominant
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Posts
368
Society
Freelancer
Avatar Name
Dj_Mrcina zajebani Turke
I went there last night.150 ped ammo,48 back.Decay was more i think :dunce: .Loot was definetly better before,but im gonna come back and get my money :cool:
 

Lucky Star

Prowler
Joined
Nov 19, 2005
Posts
1,053
Location
Switzerland/Germany
Avatar Name
Lucky Challenge Star
Atrax Dominant 150 Ped entry ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

EyeContact

Stalker
Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Posts
2,031
Location
Netherlands
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Ok its not my job, but to save everyone some time so you don't have to browse thru all the pages, here's a list of the current entries.

100+
1. Dominatus
2. Savra
3. Baggler
4. ViperGTS
5. LuckyStar

250+
none

*note 2 more screenies were posted, but they were below 100ped.

Question to Akoz, the highest loot is until sunday 23:59, the 100+ and 250+ will continue after that if not all entries are filled?
 

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,537
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
EyeContact said:
Ok its not my job, but to save everyone some time so you don't have to browse thru all the pages, here's a list of the current entries.

100+
1. Dominatus
2. Savra
3. Baggler
4. ViperGTS
5. LuckyStar

250+
none

*note 2 more screenies were posted, but they were below 100ped.

Question to Akoz, the highest loot is until sunday 23:59, the 100+ and 250+ will continue after that if not all entries are filled?


Thank you for the list. Saves me some work :p

Yes. The competition goes on until we have 20 100+peders and 5 250+ peders.
 

Davedream

Provider
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Posts
193
Location
Scotland
Society
Quest To Kill The Rest
was there last night....no globals but I had a lot of nice loot. Had a silent global with 30 ped and a marber bravo and then loads of decent loots including 2 X gremlin arms, 2 X GSI. :D
First time in a while that I have finished up on the night without a global, even after over 30k ammo.

Can't wait to get back there!
 

Lucky Star

Prowler
Joined
Nov 19, 2005
Posts
1,053
Location
Switzerland/Germany
Avatar Name
Lucky Challenge Star
Atrax Provider 104 Ped

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

Rapido

Prowler
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Posts
1,087
Location
Strängnäs, Sweden
Society
Rangers
Avatar Name
Rob Rapido Green
Atrox Dominant 236 Ped, forget c & p, GRRRRRRRR

Hi, get this nice one today but forget to put time and place in the screenshot :mad: I know its not counting but still want to show it here.

So keep on hunting....
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I will be back again :)

Rapido
~You're not Alone~
 

Mikass

Marauder
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Posts
5,568
Avatar Name
Masak Mikass Keer
pelinks.net team strikes again :D
hehe 142.5 ped global
so I guess we`ll get a laser chip :D
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

Mikass

Marauder
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Posts
5,568
Avatar Name
Masak Mikass Keer
"You may not win more than 1 prize per person!"

Does this mean than we can`t win any more prizes, if we already got one or we can`t win that type of prize again? So If we got a laser chip we won`t be able to get the big prize 3 skills or courage skill or we won`t be able to get another laser skill?
 

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Posts
4,537
Society
Shaolin
Avatar Name
Akoz
Eld said:
"You may not win more than 1 prize per person!"

Does this mean than we can`t win any more prizes, if we already got one or we can`t win that type of prize again? So If we got a laser chip we won`t be able to get the big prize 3 skills or courage skill or we won`t be able to get another laser skill?

If you get anything above 250 ped you will get a courage chip instead of the laser chip you have already secured.
 

ExoKnight

Old
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Posts
88
Location
Australia
Society
Ex Cons
So close to the 250 ....oh well...heading back out there ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

Nicole

Marauder
Joined
May 11, 2005
Posts
5,837
Location
New york City
Society
cK- Retired
Avatar Name
Nicole Tony Dantrag
wow congrats on the new land, I will miss the stalkers, but more ppl will be able to hunt there.

once again big congrats on the new land ;)
 

Trabin

Guardian
Joined
Feb 12, 2006
Posts
275
Society
Hunters Unlimited
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Here's my entry :wise:

Hopefully that's an lwt in the bag :)
 
Last edited:

Explicit

Banned
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Posts
262
Location
Cali- USA
Society
::FreeLancin::
Avatar Name
Camble -Explicit- Hollister
Wait so if I get a 250+ i get a Courage Chip and an LWT chip? or is it just a Courage chip. And you say its only limited to 1 win per person (for that prize? [lwt 1 win or courage 1 win? ] on 2 different screen shots. This is assuming you only get a courage chip for a 250+) ???
 

Teilk

Rogue Banker
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Posts
2,172
Location
USSA
Society
Fat Rats
I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(
 

cacail

Dominant
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Posts
365
Location
Paris, France
Society
Athalante NextGen
Avatar Name
Oredin
After 450PED ammo, finally got one :D

330ped from a provider.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
 

F1r3

Elite
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Posts
3,141
Location
Belgium
Society
Ex Cons
Avatar Name
Angelina F1r3 Blade
Teilk said:
I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(

what error, where do you try to upload, etc?
 

Explicit

Banned
Joined
Aug 9, 2005
Posts
262
Location
Cali- USA
Society
::FreeLancin::
Avatar Name
Camble -Explicit- Hollister
423 ped'er
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

do we collect at the end?
 

Teilk

Rogue Banker
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Posts
2,172
Location
USSA
Society
Fat Rats
F1r3 said:
what error, where do you try to upload, etc?

just says errors "no files uploaded"...I tried this off paintshop, as I could not figure out how to upload from peass
 
Status
Top