Atrax Paradise KICKOFF PARTY

Status

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
kickoffparty.jpg

Its time to get this totally underused area up&running, and it's my job to do it!
I will therefor start by announcing a kickoffparty starting immediately!

Don't run away! There are no longer nasty stalkers roaming this land. Sad some might say, but this will enable a lot of new people to use this area. The current maturity settings are focusing on Guardians to Dominants!

Now to the prizes:

I am giving out 20 Laser weapon tech chips, 6 courage chips, 1 aim and 1 inflict ranged damage chip!
  • The first 20 people that post a screenshot of a global/hof worth 100 ped or more from atrax land gets a LWT chip each.
  • The first 5 people that post a screenshot of a global/hof worth 250 ped or more gets a courage chip (this is the number one skill to give you adittional health. A full chip will give you aprox 1800 level from scratch, and you get a health point aprox. every 340 levels. That is over 5 healthpoints if you dont have any from before :))
  • And finally:
    The person that have the highest single loot Until Sunday evening at 23:59 MA time will receive:
    1x courage chip
    1x aim chip
    1x inflict ranged damage chip
    (Estimated value: 1100 ped.)

You may not win more than 1 prize per person!

The competition has started!

map_325790.jpg

I am also very interested in all sorts of feedback on the current settings.
I am considering to increase spawnrate with one to two more DNAs. If anyone have some thoughts on this after hunting on the area please let me know!

Edit: Of COURSE all entries will ALSO be accepted for the 25 000 PED competition in progress!

Edit2: Post the screenshots in this thread wich must include time and coords (press c + p)

Edit3:
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW OVER! A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED AND GRATZ TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Last edited:
:O!!!

Preferential treatment be damned eh! :cussing:

Woot, I know where I'm going when I get home from work :D

Nice sig banner btw :girl:

:cheer:

Keep em comming... umm I could use a courage chip, Think ill drop by and get me some traxies for dinner, unless you are avalible ? :silly2:

goes to try to find a certain goldcard

Akoz, that's a great initiative and i'm definitely in :)

One question tho. I've been there 1 night ago and was a bit dissappointed. Instead of high maturity traxes I found a herd with max density, which consisted of any sorts of maturities, from Provider to Stalker, all packed together, which makes it really difficult to handle, as I (and sure many others) can't handle Stalkers alone. And on the other hand, Providers and Guards can still be found on Atrax Beach I believe. On top of that, this LA has a lot of vegetation which, with max density, creates massive lag even w/o any other players around (and yes, I got a decent computer and usually don't experience any lag problems ;) ). I wonder what are your plans about it? IMO the previous configuration was just perfect for both standalone and team hunting.

I know where I'm hunting tonite.

Stalkers hit 219 max i believe, so yes they are impossible for most. And even if he has the same maturities as other LAs...Have the others ever had competitions that have come close to the ones provided by Akoz? ;)

elisa said:
Akoz, that's a great initiative and i'm definitely in :)

One question tho. I've been there 1 night ago and was a bit dissappointed. Instead of high maturity traxes I found a herd with max density, which consisted of any sorts of maturities, from Provider to Stalker, all packed together, which makes it really difficult to handle, as I (and sure many others) can't handle Stalkers alone. And on the other hand, Providers and Guards can still be found on Atrax Beach I believe. On top of that, this LA has a lot of vegetation which, with max density, creates massive lag even w/o any other players around (and yes, I got a decent computer and usually don't experience any lag problems ;) ). I wonder what are your plans about it? IMO the previous configuration was just perfect for both standalone and team hunting.

When you change maturity settings it does not apply before you have killed the old mobs. Only when new ones spawn they get the correct maturity. That is the reason for a couple of stalkers beeing around. Once killed they will not revive.
Atrax beach consist of mainly old-provider (according to info details). I will be aiming for one step up of that wich is guardian-dominants. If the interest is not there for it I will certainly be able to change it back at any point.
I appreciate your input and would very much like to hear your view once again after these stalkers are out of the way.

Stryker said:
Stalkers hit 219 max i believe, so yes they are impossible for most. And even if he has the same maturities as other LAs...Have the others ever had competitions that have come close to the ones provided by Akoz? ;)

never seen alot of land owners make competitions, it's great that you know that you have double chance to get return from hunting somewhere :wise:

both good for the hunters and also nice for akoz that people choose to visit his land :girl:

Edit: Akoz says I wont get his pass and login for sucking up *cries* and I so felt like doing some PE shopping ROFL

This is the time when i have to post pics:)
I want that courage implant:)
PS:what about miningglobals/hofs?
and what if a mob has a item thats few k worth(not that i belive i get it) :D ?

PS:ill miss the alphas :(

zajebani said:
This is the time when i have to post pics:)
I want that courage implant:)
PS:what about miningglobals/hofs?
and what if a mob has a item thats few k worth(not that i belive i get it) :D ?

PS:ill miss the alphas :(

Mining globals wont be accepted in this competition.
I only count TT value of hofs since anything else would be speculations, and with GSIs in lots of globals the LWT chips would be all out in a day if I did :p

Alphas are still around. Even if main maturity is guardian-dominant u can still find alphas and at rare occations old alphas as well.

Awesome contest and awesome siggy, but you gotta link the siggy to this post. Tut tut...lmao.

Nice competition :tongue2: Guess I will have to leave baby longu land for a while :D

Epictetus said:
Awesome contest and awesome siggy, but you gotta link the siggy to this post. Tut tut...lmao.

lol
Thank you. corrected :)

Last edited:
do we post here or..? (sry if i missed that part:| cant see it )

I was there a couple of days ago and found out that Atrax paradise was bit beyond my skills. The Atrax tore me up pretty good.

I'm still missing my left ear and my naughty bits. If anyone finds them, please contact me by private message.

Will you ,during this competition, update this site with the exact numbers of valid screenshots that you've recieved?
That would be pretty fair since it would be no use in hunting in a competition if you don't know wether the first 20 pricetakers are selected or not?

Thank you :)

/Lady Mercury

ok let me see :)

Akoz said:
When you change maturity settings it does not apply before you have killed the old mobs. Only when new ones spawn they get the correct maturity. That is the reason for a couple of stalkers beeing around. Once killed they will not revive.
Atrax beach consist of mainly old-provider (according to info details). I will be aiming for one step up of that wich is guardian-dominants. If the interest is not there for it I will certainly be able to change it back at any point.
I appreciate your input and would very much like to hear your view once again after these stalkers are out of the way.
Thanks for info Akoz :)

Personally the best maturities for me would be Dom to OA. I didn't mind the previous setup as mobs were scarse and it was easy to avoid eventual Stalkers (Prowlers are good for team hunts). And Providers and Guards aren't much different to Olds. Anyway, it's all up to you and community to decide what maturity is preferrable, i'll be making few shots there anyway ;)

elisa said:
Thanks for info Akoz :)

Personally the best maturities for me would be Dom to OA. I didn't mind the previous setup as mobs were scarse and it was easy to avoid eventual Stalkers (Prowlers are good for team hunts). And Providers and Guards aren't much different to Olds. Anyway, it's all up to you and community to decide what maturity is preferrable, i'll be making few shots there anyway ;)
Akoz let them first so
i got no armor atm to take stalkers down ^^ :rolleyes:

F1r3 said:
do we post here or..? (sry if i missed that part:| cant see it )
Lady Mercury said:
Will you ,during this competition, update this site with the exact numbers of valid screenshots that you've recieved?
That would be pretty fair since it would be no use in hunting in a competition if you don't know wether the first 20 pricetakers are selected or not?

Thank you :)

/Lady Mercury

You post screenies in this thread, so all can see how many has come in.
I will try to keep an updated list, but I can't be online 24/7 so I cant promise anything.

Ok, great hunting, no pictures but they are not looting that bad. ;)

Good luck to all!

Went there last night with a mate and I got crit by an Alpha and ended up at the revive. Wow - we must have had a dozen or more trax nailing us at the revive, carcasses everywhere (not from out own doing). We had to hide in the shed like wussies. :D

Eventually made it out of there using the old tank and fap method, but just a few too many for me unfortunately.

i'm posting this one, because i really don't except to get something over 250... this is my first global in weeks on hunting... =/

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

now this entry gets me into this one and the 25k one one as well right? or do i need to post this screenie in the other thread as well for that one?

So can the same person will all the chips? I mean can one person only win one time in each of the three diffrent prices (1xLWT+1xcourage+The grand price)?

And, how about if one person posts a 3k HoF, and no one else posts a larger one. Does he win LWT+Courage+First Price as well, or perhaps only Courage+First Price? :confused:

Just wondering :silly2:

Akoz said:
You may not win more than 1 prize per person!

this was already mentioned. :)

here is mine, just a the limit of 100 peds :)

and a second one, really better :)

Last edited:
spawn was totally out of control just now:O corpses all over the turret, couldnt move for a moment either

Here is my first over 100 ped

My second global on atrax park today ;)

F1r3 said:
spawn was totally out of control just now:O corpses all over the turret, couldnt move for a moment either

omg right!! the land is perfect unless your at the revive torrent... =/

it seemed no matter which way you'd run, there was a dozen or so waiting, made for a good challenge though. :)

and the prowlers and stalkers are still in the mix. they shouldn't be there much longer though. :)

Status
Back