Atrax Paradise KICKOFF PARTY

Status
Dominatus said:
and the prowlers and stalkers are still in the mix. they shouldn't be there much longer though. :)

I did a run trying to find some, but the oldest I found was AOA
Could you tell me in what parts of the land stalkers can be found?

2 hit me.. 1 prowler and 1 stalker hit me south east of the revive... i ran east for few mins, then turned south, saw two dots didn't think anything of it, i can normally handle 2 doms or so with ease, and it was a prowler and stalker, and they started runing...

took them about 15 seconds to catch me running in the opposite direction, and blam, was hit twice, 89 from the prowler, and 150 something from the stalker.

after the revive, i ran west.

Dominatus said:
2 hit me.. 1 prowler and 1 stalker hit me south east of the revive... i ran east for few mins, then turned south, saw two dots didn't think anything of it, i can normally handle 2 doms or so with ease, and it was a prowler and stalker, and they started runing...

took them about 15 seconds to catch me running in the opposite direction, and blam, was hit twice, 89 from the prowler, and 150 something from the stalker.

after the revive, i ran west.

I took a run through that part of the land now. Didn't see anyone, nor did the people I met see anyone
If they should come back please do let me know!

I saw a few old alphas and a prowler spawn there today, so a few is still around.

Old alphas are still a part of the spawn and will remain that way. Prowlers should be very very rare.

Here is my entry (150PED) :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Nice competition Akoz!

One for the totals :p

Just to clear things up, does
Akoz said:
[*]And finally:
The person that have the highest loot Until Sunday evening at 23:59 MA time will receive:
1x courage chip
1x aim chip
1x inflict ranged damage chip
(Estimated value: 1100 ped.)
[/list]

mean highest single loot or total value of loots?
Don't want to spam with every single global if it's for single highest loot :p

I suppose it's the highest single entry.

I went there last night.150 ped ammo,48 back.Decay was more i think :dunce: .Loot was definetly better before,but im gonna come back and get my money :cool:

Atrax Dominant 150 Ped entry ;)

Ok its not my job, but to save everyone some time so you don't have to browse thru all the pages, here's a list of the current entries.

100+
1. Dominatus
2. Savra
3. Baggler
4. ViperGTS
5. LuckyStar

250+
none

*note 2 more screenies were posted, but they were below 100ped.

Question to Akoz, the highest loot is until sunday 23:59, the 100+ and 250+ will continue after that if not all entries are filled?

EyeContact said:
Ok its not my job, but to save everyone some time so you don't have to browse thru all the pages, here's a list of the current entries.

100+
1. Dominatus
2. Savra
3. Baggler
4. ViperGTS
5. LuckyStar

250+
none

*note 2 more screenies were posted, but they were below 100ped.

Question to Akoz, the highest loot is until sunday 23:59, the 100+ and 250+ will continue after that if not all entries are filled?

Thank you for the list. Saves me some work :p

Yes. The competition goes on until we have 20 100+peders and 5 250+ peders.

was there last night....no globals but I had a lot of nice loot. Had a silent global with 30 ped and a marber bravo and then loads of decent loots including 2 X gremlin arms, 2 X GSI. :D
First time in a while that I have finished up on the night without a global, even after over 30k ammo.

Can't wait to get back there!

Atrax Provider 104 Ped

Atrox Dominant 236 Ped, forget c & p, GRRRRRRRR

Hi, get this nice one today but forget to put time and place in the screenshot :mad: I know its not counting but still want to show it here.

So keep on hunting....

I will be back again :)

Rapido
~You're not Alone~

pelinks.net team strikes again :D
hehe 142.5 ped global
so I guess we`ll get a laser chip :D

"You may not win more than 1 prize per person!"

Does this mean than we can`t win any more prizes, if we already got one or we can`t win that type of prize again? So If we got a laser chip we won`t be able to get the big prize 3 skills or courage skill or we won`t be able to get another laser skill?

Eld said:
"You may not win more than 1 prize per person!"

Does this mean than we can`t win any more prizes, if we already got one or we can`t win that type of prize again? So If we got a laser chip we won`t be able to get the big prize 3 skills or courage skill or we won`t be able to get another laser skill?

If you get anything above 250 ped you will get a courage chip instead of the laser chip you have already secured.

So close to the 250 ....oh well...heading back out there ;)

wow congrats on the new land, I will miss the stalkers, but more ppl will be able to hunt there.

once again big congrats on the new land ;)

Here's my entry :wise:

Hopefully that's an lwt in the bag :)

Last edited:
Wait so if I get a 250+ i get a Courage Chip and an LWT chip? or is it just a Courage chip. And you say its only limited to 1 win per person (for that prize? [lwt 1 win or courage 1 win? ] on 2 different screen shots. This is assuming you only get a courage chip for a 250+) ???

I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(

After 450PED ammo, finally got one :D

330ped from a provider.

Teilk said:
I need help here. Call me computer illiterate if you will, but i cant seem to upload my screenies from peass......I got a couple globals on the land that I would like to enter, and I have been trying for a day and a half to post em....help.... :(

what error, where do you try to upload, etc?

423 ped'er

do we collect at the end?

F1r3 said:
what error, where do you try to upload, etc?

just says errors "no files uploaded"...I tried this off paintshop, as I could not figure out how to upload from peass

Status
Back