ATROX paradise under new managment, tax reduction!

dekel

Prowler
Society
RELICS
ruthless NZR tony demanoe
checking out a teory, taxes are now 10%! will be like this for a week for the test to work, lets cross fingers we find something new about lands hello guys NZR here ;)

from today i own atrox paradise (formaly angels shadow heart land) anyway name will remain the same to show appreciation to angels :).

now for the new stuff !
tax on hunting and mining reduced to 3% as a new owner welcome gift :)

about competition hmmm ,welll u know my thing with secret contests ;) so who knwos maybe this one have a contest aswell, who knows, maybe it adds togheter with the longu land contest to provide some bigger prize? and who knows maybe i just bullshit u all , but anyway u dont lose anything from posting anyway ;) so well, DO IT !

now for some info about the land:

Verified Minerals : Zinc, Narc, Lyst, Oil, Garcen, Growth Molecules and Sweet Stuff.
Atrox Paradise is now swarming with troxies for all your hunting needs, just try not to get swarmed.

Atrox Paradise now has 4 DNA's with maxed numbers !! Read about the tax rebate program here

Feel free to post any suggestions, comments, questions you may have here.

Please enjoy the land and good hunting to you

Maturity settings have been lowered to LVL 3 to get rid of the rare nasty spawns of Dominants of Alphas. It also decreased the number of Guardians of spawning, they will be not so common now. The spawn will mostly consist of Matures, Olds and Providers and plenty of Youngs.

Special thanks goes to cK Rei for the awesome ad design. :p ( yes yes i am stealing the add untill i make a new one ;P

atrox_paradise.jpg

Last edited:
guys considering its a new land and a new mob to manage i will need ur help in making the land best for us all :) so please try it out, let me know what is needed to make it better.

atm i am thinking of reducing 2 atrox dna to minimum numbers and maturity, and have 2 dnas at maximum nubmers and medium matutiry... what do u guys think ?

lol staring papplon and ill try it out later and tll u how much loot you got off me and how goo dthe place is :laugh:

I want lots from young - old

thats what is there atm i think

i decided 4 dna is too much fo rnow

so only 2 dnas are at max numbers and about gauridnas as maturity... shoudl work out nicely
but if u guys have imporvment ideas let me know >:)

nice NZR, i will check that out :)

nice land again love mining over there..how that comes that you buy best mining lands? :D

Hey!

No shopkeepers? got to get some ammo here :)

Cool land, but i can never find those papplons! Dung should be included got lots of it

:D heheheh well :D about shop keepers i am working on it :) just need to find the dude who wanted to maintain the shop keepers on all of my lands :) and ill have shopkeeeprs on all 3 :D

How about a brothel :)

update :!
test is now at 10% to test LEGION teory about LOOT relate to tax ... will stay like this for a week :) unless it goes good and then well maybe its a new era :p (lol hard to belive tho)

anywa lets hope all goes good

HI NZR! It`s me MIkass, I went with some friends the other day on your land to test the loots. The third atrox had a global :D, so here is the first entry :D

[https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/9/5/6/SCREENSHOT_20060423192757718_thumb.jpg[/img][/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

HI NZR! It`s me, MIkass, I went with some friends the other day on your land to test the loots. The third atrox had a global :D, so here is the first entry :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

P.S: Administrator please delete the 2 posts above, I was using IE from PeAss and didn`t work too well.

Last edited:
update: seems like the BIG tax increase loot gains.... but still isnt confirmed, not anough ppl hunted there, so if any of u feel like helping and hold a hunt there, saving all important stats u get fmro the land...

ammo usage, decay, loot, items, items valiue.... bla bla ;) u know what i mean....

dekel said:
update: seems like the BIG tax increase loot gains.... but still isnt confirmed, not anough ppl hunted there, so if any of u feel like helping and hold a hunt there, saving all important stats u get fmro the land...

ammo usage, decay, loot, items, items valiue.... bla bla ;) u know what i mean....

I dont realy see how this can work. The money has to come from somewhere, and it sure aint MA. So if the landowner get more, the hunter have to pay more too. So even if your conclusion would be that more tax is higher loots, I still won't believe it. Maybe the loot or hof frequency is simply changed, or the hofs are lower. There are so many variables. Impossible to draw conclusions in a 1 week test.

you are right... thats why i am making the test longer...

and ofcourse that if i just say that the loot is better ppl wont believe.. tahts why i want alot of ppl to test it. so i have correct statistics...

dekel said:
you are right... thats why i am making the test longer...

and ofcourse that if i just say that the loot is better ppl wont believe.. tahts why i want alot of ppl to test it. so i have correct statistics...

What are your test methods then? You can't expect everyone who hunts there give you their expenses and loots. If just a single 500 ped lose hunt, or a 2000 ped hof slipsthrough, your test results already might be totaly off.

IMO the only way to test this, is to have a land with limited access, and have every person that hunts there, participate in the test.

And if its realy true, wouldnt it be considered a bug and be fixed as soon as it gets exploited? I mean, the money has to come from somewhere right?

Not trying to dicourage you in your test, just trying to figure out what your motives are, as they are very important for the value of your test results. Thats why irl most serious tests are done by an independent party. I am not saying you are trying to scam or lie, but most of the times, when you want a result realy bad, you will be able to get it, but in the process you lose the objectivity.

well ua re right and many friends told me this cant be tested anyway so for now i drop the idea :\

Dekel-

What are the taxes right now? I don't want to plan a soc hunt their if taxes are 10%...

taxes are 5% :) check out the 3 LA contest btw ;)

I think you should maximize all DNA.
One problem is that I still meet some alfa there, and they are kind of hard for me. I kill my FAP to get them.
And for the record, I usualy hunt in places with a tax below 4% and NEVER in a place with a tax above 5%. I usualy go with alot of ammo and 2% tax diference can be the diference from break eaven or lose peds on a normal day...

Back