Atrox Poker Game 2

Status

EntropianStan

Mature
The first game produced a pot of 1125ped, 79 globals including a 1991ped HOF.
Based on the game 1 data, I've improved the rules & game 2 will be better and richer.
It's free to enter, register here with your in-game avatar name or contact me (Stan Sky Kazakh) in-game.

The Game:
Hunt Atrox & Neconu at Akmuul Southwest OLA39. For each global a card is dealt. The card depends on the size of the global. The cards dealt to each player are combined to make the best poker hand possible. There are ordinary cards and flush cards. The rules relating to hands are a little different to real poker, explained below.
We will play over 7 days, starting at 00:01 UTC on Sat 14th November, ending at 00:01 UTC on Sat 21st November.
Max players is 30. Solo hunters only.
Entropia Life will be used to record globals. Players should ensure that their globals are visible there.

The Peds:
The game is free to play. The LA will pay into the pot, 50peds for each player & 10peds for each global.
Up to 15 players, 3 places will be paid out of the pot (60%, 25%, 15%).
More than 15 players, 5 places will be paid (50%, 20%, 15%, 10%, 5%).
Draws are possible so prizes may be split.

The Venue:

Akmuul Southwest OLA39 is an extensive LA on Akmuul Island. It's a single jump or short flight from Akmuul Island Teleporter at 251,273
Atrox are from Guardian up to Old Alpha. There are also some low maturity Neconu.

IMPORTANT: In this game there are unlimited cards so the probability of making hands is different to the real game of poker. You know, the one they play without Atrox...
So, the hands which can be made and their precedence are different, in this game, to try and match as much as possible, the probability of making each hand. Details below.

Global Size
Ordinary Card
Global Size
Flush Card
5x.xx​
5​
15x.xx​
5​
6x.xx​
6​
16x.xx​
6​
7x.xx​
7​
17x.xx​
7​
8x.xx​
8​
18x.xx​
8​
9x.xx​
9​
19x.xx​
9​
10x.xx​
10​
20x.xx​
10​
11x.xx​
Jack​
21x.xx​
Jack​
12x.xx​
Queen​
22x.xx​
Queen​
13x.xx​
King​
23x.xx​
King​
14x.xx​
Ace​
24x.xx​
Ace​

Hand Precedence, low to high.

High Card​
If you have no other hand. Ordinary or Flush cards. Ties can be broken by using up to 4 more cards.​
Pair​
2 cards of the same rank. Ordinary or Flush cards. Ties can be broken by using up to 3 more cards.​
2 Pair​
2 pairs, Ordinary or Flush cards. Ties can be broken by using a fifth card.​
3 of a kind​
3 cards of the same rank. Ordinary or Flush cards. Ties can be broken by using up to 2 more cards.​
Full House​
3 cards of one rank and 2 of another. Ordinary or Flush cards.​
4 of a kind​
4 cards of the same rank. Ordinary or Flush cards. Ties can be broken by using a fifth card.​
5 of a kind​
5 cards of the same rank. Ordinary or Flush cards.​
Straight​
5 cards of consecutive rank. Ordinary or Flush cards.​
Flush​
Any 5 Flush cards​
Straight Flush​
5 Flush cards of consecutive rank.​

Hands below 5 of a kind, except for Full House, do not require 5 cards.
It's free to enter, register here with your in-game avatar name or contact me (Stan Sky Kazakh) in-game.

Register me - Naama Naamios Kala

Register me please
Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel

Status
Back