Attention All Australians

all looking good to me :yay:

Gday All

A bump for those I spoke to tonight (EST) ...just add your details (found on page 1) and check out event thread for info. Feel free to add aussies here to ur EF friendslist.

I have to say to all....I was a little disappointed that I only managed to find 3 aussies in the EntropiaIM listings once I downloaded and fired it up. It would be good to keep each other updated during working day and network and share ideas and files etc ~ just a thought.

If we get to 100 in next 2 weeks I will be stoked! not many more to go :wtg:

Bags

....oi oi oi....

Hi all I am a Noob. :p

* Full avatar name: Azalin Az Merlinz
* Society name:Freelancer
* Main activity in game: Miner
* State/Territory: E/S QLD

Cheers

Azalin.

Gday All,

Azalin welcome and to those reading this who are yet to list their details.....we cant help you if we dont know you....and if you dont need help then why is it we dont know you?

The spreadsheet is taking form with a few opportunities already seen and a few plans are under way.

The threads main thrust was capturing the diversity of our aussie/asia community and the skills we all possess and work hard to develop.

Need ores/enmatter for crafting then lets find an aussie/asian miner for you. Need some ubers for a hunt to skill/loot up then lets find some aussie/asian superstars for you. Need a colour for an outfit or item then lets get an aussie/asian colourer in for you. TT endless amounts of paint, hides and other crap? Well it may be crap to you but may be just the thing for other aussie/asian players to use to skill up....

I will be starting a few new services that will provide those registered here a cost effective and easy way to skill up. A service to interact with other timezones given my obvious addition to the game - when have u not seen me in game every day?

I will go back through and tell you whose emails i have (name only) and will then be publishing the first aussie community newletter to these individuals. No gimmicks no tricks no spam....just what u want to know and where u can get or find it!

If we can all jump on the EntropiaIM bandwagon I can upload quick files to u all and make a community circle - its up to you.

You all know me and i am working tirelessly on making sure when the new aspects of the game come online we are there with the rest! To do this we can try and go solo and i am sure some will do okay that way but wouldnt it be better to now that you had 100+ (hopefully soon) aussies behind u 100%?

Just imagine with all our firepower no matter skills....we can take down the worst....sure some would die but the benefits spread across all.

My next event after this will be a 50 plus player hunt on the bigger critters....the more players the easier the kills and savings across all plus some uber loot sold and spread across the group. Imagine 2 or 3 hours of a swarm of 50 aussie/asians goin through the mobs.....unstoppable. Experienced players helping new and vice versa, why .....because if we dont help each other ....who the hell else will? A 10-20 strong soc? maybe, 2 or 3 ubers yeah possibly.....but 50+ screaming aussie/asians pouring across the landscape would scare the bejesus out of me and other players as well as the mobs! To do this we need to have a community feel and i think we are getting this....some of you though dont want to post, scared to post maybe even not sure what to post....simply answer is ....shout YES as a reply....we are only as strong as the players that support and get behind this.

I know its a pain searching the forums but please make this a stopping point each visit while we plan for our own area. If only 10 or so post then it isnt worth the money or trouble getting our own area. Make it urs and get involved!

Nuff raving....time is nearly upon us for event...two times emerging for event that are close so please vote if you havent and the poll does have an end date.

By the number of votes there are enough to fill all teams and more so I hope thats how it turns out.

Have fun and see you out and about the world.

Bags :D

I use Entropia IM :)

also Bags I like the idea of having a list of ava and their proffesions, I save all my paints, hides, extractors and just off load them when I see people asking for them at PA or twin. I would much rather sell them to an aussie tailor/colorer who would put them to good use.

Warpath,

Hold that thought...more to come!

Bags

also ima nub :)

full name: The Sqwargh Winner
soc: GAG (global alliance guard)
profession: hunter/miner
state: tas

Your an Aussie...even better!

Bags

also ima nub :)

full name: The Sqwargh Winner
soc: GAG (global alliance guard)
profession: hunter/miner
state: tas

Not sure if I may have missed someone, but we don't see too many from Tassie on here. Maybe now Missa won't have to hunt alone in the State of Origin.

Well thanks to a 7g cap increase I'm back, well not exactly back till the 25th, but meh.

Come on aussies, where are ya? :laugh:

- N

got EntropiansIM installed again

Username is "EwoK".

:yay: REGISTERED in Entropian IM :yay:

Look forward to seeing other aussies there.
Bagman I like the idea of tagging your ID with (Australia)
I did the same - probably easier to find other aussies in the list

:) Look forward to chatting to others in IM. :)

:wtg: Go on Register - it's easy :wtg:

ok i give up, how do i tag Entropia IM with (Australia) can it be done now? or should it of been when you first register?

so Missa and Winner are from Tassie hmmm, we need a rule regarding them using there second heads to there advantage. :D

I did it when registering...

Bags

Warpath, what sign is it that we need to get for the Aussie flag you've got?

And so, speaking of signs, do we have any Aussies that make signs? I've got a contact that makes them in the US, but if we can keep this within our timezones, then i think it could be the start of a nice little arrangement... ;)

Bearlover is in Entropia IM,:yay:

:yay:
WE need you to get it loaded too.:yay:

Spread the word...........:D:cool::D

ok i give up, how do i tag Entropia IM with (Australia) can it be done now? or should it of been when you first register?

I edited my name and added (Australia) after I had registered :)

Registered on IM, Drooe (Australia) ... Bump for the aussies!!

Full avatar name: Defcon Deffy One
Society name: Aussie Troopers
Main activity in game: Hunter/Miner/Sweater
State/Territory: NSW

PS: Thanks again for your help earlier.

Just 16 to go to the 100 mark!

Will we make it before our Aussie event?

Would be good if we could - PLEASE encourage other aussies to come and join us here.

Full avatar name: Barry Maddog Clay
Society name: Aussie Troopers
Main activity in game: (Hunter 90%, miner 10%)
State/Territory: Vic

Hi there,
I guess I should add myself and my GF to the list. We are from Denmark, currently in London UK, but should be in Wellington NZ from late August.

Gatzo Dr Biizle Biizle
Eco Dragonfire Valkyrie
Both from Doctors of Knowledge
Both 95% hunting

We'll keep an eye out for events :)

Already added to the list :)
Looking forward to events... my fl is all red dots after coming down here.....:eek:

Well, we can fix that at the event....plenty of players to add to your list!

Glad to see u made it back down ok!

Bags

Welcome downunder Valkyrie, I hope the kiwi's are looking after you. Lots of us on at this time frame, so I'm sure you'll get some new friends on that FL soon enough.

Gday All,

NEW EVENT INFORMATION POSTED IN EVENT TOPIC...FIRST PAGE - PLEASE READ TO BE INFORMED!​

Thanks all

Bags ;)

Well, we can fix that at the event....plenty of players to add to your list!

Glad to see u made it back down ok!

Bags

Thanks :) Will look forward to meeting some players in this time zone! Feels a bit weird in EU these days... as if everyone is at this amazing football game (empty streets), I just over slept and forgot the address :ahh: :scratch2:

Welcome downunder Valkyrie, I hope the kiwi's are looking after you. Lots of us on at this time frame, so I'm sure you'll get some new friends on that FL soon enough.

Thanks too :yay: The Kiwis are great - and indeed the Aussie boss of mine :D
I really look forward to some fun and games with new peeps :wtg:

Val

Avatar Name: Tommygun Ze-Tomb Raider
Soc Name: -TAO-
State/Territory: Queensland

:yay: :yay: I'm EXCITED :yay: :yay:

Looking forward to meeting up with others in game

Back