Votes: 49 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
One minute ago I secured outback land 25 from marcus callender. (thnx Stryker!)

[wrap=left]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/6/8/outbackland25_908216.JPG[/wrap]

Since the land is situated close to New Oxford I am going to make an attempt at creating an area for all you amped opalo hunters!
The question is what mob and what maturity would YOU like to hunt that you have problems hunting at eudoria?

At the moment I only have exarosaur and bercycled ready for insertion, but commundacaudas and probably soon Argonauts should be possible in near future. This poll will only be about the two first though.

If you have an opinion please vote and preferably post as well. I will need the feedback of the community to get this one right :wise:

Taxes will be 4.0% for both hunting and mining.

I love the idea, and thanks for caring about us! :)

I prefer Bery's, they generally seem to loot better. I'd definately come to check that out.

Good idea... nice of you to do that for the economy crowd. (btw, don't expect these cheap blokes to buy any ammo from your stores at any sort of a mark-up.

I voted other... just because I like symetrical things, and balance.... lets try to make the pole bars all stay even, shall we.

Seriously...there is a thought... maybe have all the mobs that drop all the parts of pixie armor... so it can be noob land. (or goblin for that matter).

i voted for bercyled prov and guard but adding commundacaudas like provider and above there would also be great idea

I voted other, because I'd like to see either young-old berys, or young-old cornundacaudas. Both those spawns in Eudoria have too little density, and are usually extremely crowded.

There is already a bery old-domi spawn in eudoria, which is quite dense, and isn't too crowded, and is just a little walk away from town (closer than running from New Oxford to your Land Area), so I think that bery maturity wouldn't be a good idea.

Btw: Please don't mix mobs in your Land. Make either one thing or the other. ;)

I regularly hunt with opalo+105 and voted other. If its to be exarosaur or berys I would vote Exarosaur Stalkers. Good skilling, they're not too tough. Problem with exas less than that is there's a nice spawn of doms south of scylla with no tax...

Gratz on the win ;)

Jimmy B said:
I hunt with opalo+105 and voted other. If its to be exarosaur or berys I would vote Exarosaur Stalkers. Good skilling, they're not too tough. Problem with exas less than that is there's a nice spawn of doms south of scylla with no tax...

Gratz on the win ;)

There already is another LA with Exa Old Alphas to Stalkers.

Huskie said:
There already is another LA with Exa Old Alphas to Stalkers.

Just Exa though? I know the formidon one and the argonaut one does but neither of them are great for opalo :)

EDIT: Agree with squiglet below. Dense exas is fine. Dense berys gets messy...

I voted for mixed berry exo spawn. I like mixed spawns and berrys are always nice, exo are ok too but personally I've never had much luck with them.

However, please don't max out the spawns, berry are too aggressive and will swarm someone hunting with an opalo.

I vote for Feffs and Mourners, I just like the way they die, and you can surprise yourself with them sometimes.... Feffs give me loads of melee/hangun skills and Mourners make a lovely noise........

...but from the list, Exas, the bread and butter mob.

didn't know bidding for others was allowed. I was excited that Styker was gonna get a land area. How many land areas do you know have. Gratz Styker on sniping at the end of auction and Gratz to you Akoz for getting another land area.

Exas up to Alpha :)

easy Opalo food!

I'd say Argos up to guardians and perhaps berys up to guardians aswell...

Would be great fun to skill there :)

id say the biggest newb mobs that are easy are cornundacauda and mid exos. they can be handled with pixie armor and simple weapons. berys can be tough for some as they mob you in high density. good idea though, + rep for thinking about the new guys. :D

Mid maturity berrys or/and stalker exo's defo a gd combo for opalo hunters. There is no "clean" spawn of mid maturity berrys anywhere far as i know, most berrys always seem to be with other unwanted mob, so clean spawn of berrys would be unnique :)

Oh as exo's arn't very aggressive mixing them with berrys wouldnt be a problem ..but i think ur new land is bigg enought to prolly accommodate both spawns without them overlapping if ppl just want ot hunt exo without berrys chasing them.

Both would be cool, Scince a nice chance of global on both, + Its close, as you said, Newbies like myself will be able to get there easily :)

Foul, Nah, Cleds and Exo :)

More!!

good idea, +rep

um yea i voted both, but twould be nice to have a more exotic mix... tis really just Camp Phoenix a couple of years on imo...

dakiba, foul, maybe lose the corns...

anyway, tis up to you...

gl!

andyzammy said:
maybe lose the corns...

Definitely! Deathifier has the stalkers and apart from them, if anyone can't find a decent spawn of corns on eudoria that suits them, what hope is there?

BERY BERY BERY BERY BERY!!!!

I love hunt them ^.^

The 75% high maturity my favorite

A lot of good ideas here :laugh:
I will definetly try not to make anything that is already present on eudoria. Im playing with the idea of getting corns since the dna is already available. It will probably be something between young and old max. As mentioned here deathifier already got stalkers added at TI.

The intention here is to make an area where you can go hunt with an opalo and A103 without too much armor. I think bercycled guardians or higher are a little higher for that, or are they?

Hurrikane: feffs and mourners are unfortunately not possible to make at the moment.

Akoz said:
The intention here is to make an area where you can go hunt with an opalo and A103 without too much armor. I think bercycled guardians or higher are a little higher for that, or are they?

bery upto provider/guardian and Exa (all) is perfect for opalo skilling. Corn? there's already argus beach, north west of caravan and many others.

Of other good skillin' mobs, one species mentioned here that might be nice is Foul. Honourable mention for Combibo too.

Ok both bercycled and exarosaurs have now been added at maturities written in the poll. Lets see how that works. I also made this land public event area should anyone be interested.

I'm a melee hunter, but a mixture of exa doms and big berys would be just fine by me! Fun to kill and decent looters IMO.

Some combibo doms would make a nice addition. I don't like argos and there are corns everywhere anyway.

I vote for mixed spawn AND mixed maturity. I went to Argus beach once and I cannot understand how anyone likes that boring area! (And yes I know, some folks do...)

About time there comes a med bery only spot. And why exos? they suck ;)

ps, gratz on winning the auction ;)

Akoz said:

OK, so let's say you're aiming for hunters with opalo+A103+full goblin/pixie+fap-5. My feeling is Bery guardians are indeed a bit tough for this set up, as possibly are exa stalkers. How about low-med density Bery Mature-Provider with dense Exa Dom-Old Alpha? Sounds quite balanced to me and obviously could be tweaked later on. Would make it a challenging but interesting place for relatively new players, good skilling ground for those who've maxed out opalo, and would still be engaging enough for those of us opaloers who've been around a while to pop in every now and then.

<When the DNA comes though, Snablesnot & Plumatergus Stalker Land will get my vote :D >

Put both in, youngs, mature and olds, nothing older :smash: Keep the density to a minimum so noobs won't get overrun by a dozen mob at the same time.

A
R
A
N
E
A
T
R
O
X

Back