Votes: 66 21.4%
  • Both Exarosaur and Bercycled

Votes: 124 40.1%
  • Other

Votes: 49 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eld said:
Well I got some Paladin parts, Knight parts that are not quite tt food, gremlin gloves that sell tt+140 or something and MKIV that goes for tt+800, haven`t got any Camo Stalker or Angel , but then again I haven`t hunted to many.
And maybe they aren`t cute cos they deal cut and stab damage,and an impact armour won`t help u with those :D

Who says i run around in impact armor :p

Personally i dont hunt much in the first place but when i do its normally trox or bots :p

Past 2 months break I decided to come back, I cant image life without EU, now I need to rebuild my skills which has been sold 2 months ago :(
I made there small hunting trip, my equip was:
Opalo+A103 and 50ped ammo
fap5
no armor
What can I say: I made a profit, small but always smth, and my advice: give us more exos :tongue2:

So will there be merps? I have a nice rare merp DNA part if needed, still cheap anyway... :rolleyes:

mrproper said:
So will there be merps? I have a nice rare merp DNA part if needed, still cheap anyway... :rolleyes:

merps merps merps merps, common guys say with me :D

just read on pewiki chart that merps can drop shadow helmet :D

Last edited:
Akoz, I think you should lower the maturity of the Berys. A guaridan bery is quite a bit thougher then a Dominant exo, so the mobs aren't evenly matched. Plus, berys like to come at you from a distance, so you can easily have two or three at you at a time. Though you might not die the armor and/or FAP decay goes sky high.. ;)

Young:Old berys, along with a bunch of exos, would be better imho.

Btw, I went to your land to try it out. Though the loot was ok I left after just 15 minutes because of reasons mentioned. For now I will rather hunt in the exo-only area SE of Oxford. But, it has "a lot" of hunters so I'd very much like to go hunt on your land as well, if only the mobs were one size :cool:

Konve said:
Akoz, I think you should lower the maturity of the Berys. A guaridan bery is quite a bit thougher then a Dominant exo, so the mobs aren't evenly matched. Plus, berys like to come at you from a distance, so you can easily have two or three at you at a time. Though you might not die the armor and/or FAP decay goes sky high.. ;)

Young:Old berys, along with a bunch of exos, would be better imho.

Btw, I went to your land to try it out. Though the loot was ok I left after just 15 minutes because of reasons mentioned. For now I will rather hunt in the exo-only area SE of Oxford. But, it has "a lot" of hunters so I'd very much like to go hunt on your land as well, if only the mobs were one size :cool:

Done.
You will have to kill the existing guardiands first though so they can respawn as old/provider.

Last edited:
Gradivore mature - guard!!

Will Merp be an option? A few around there, high maturities so you at least have something to shoot at :) Make them the cherry ontop of the cake.

I think they will do more harm than good tbh.. Lots of ppl hate em too :rolleyes:

Didn't read this whole topic. I vote other and i think plumatergus alfas-stalkers will be great idea. If it possible ofc. These mobs drops Nema shins and their skins also has a good markup.

Gokibusagi young-mature !

Any chance of Chirpy Mutated?

Akoz, i tried some opalo hunting on your land this weekend.
I just came back from CnD where i did the same thing in the big exarosaur dome.
This dome has a huge spawn and i hardly had to move wich was a big plus.

When i entered your LA i had tosearch for the mobs.
Sometimes i saw a few exa's and hardly any berries so my overall impression is that the density is way to small.
I prefer density to be high so i don't have to search for mobs.

Maturity of the berries was good enough for me, exarosaurs could be a little higher.

BruuD said:
Akoz, i tried some opalo hunting on your land this weekend.
I just came back from CnD where i did the same thing in the big exarosaur dome.
This dome has a huge spawn and i hardly had to move wich was a big plus.

When i entered your LA i had tosearch for the mobs.
Sometimes i saw a few exa's and hardly any berries so my overall impression is that the density is way to small.
I prefer density to be high so i don't have to search for mobs.

Maturity of the berries was good enough for me, exarosaurs could be a little higher.

Thanks. I believe the spawns are a little bugged.
There are 4 maxed DNAs atm. That has been sufficient for all other areas I have had.

Could also be that i didn't searched good enough for a big spawn.
But if i compare it to the Longu land wich had a huge spawn, this one is really bad...
Will give it another try when i'm back on Calypso.

Longu land also have 4x maxed spawns, so it this one had been as it should be it should have somehow the same density

Will the contest run on this land as well?

Akoz said:
Thanks. I believe the spawns are a little bugged.
There are 4 maxed DNAs atm. That has been sufficient for all other areas I have had.

I have been camped out on this new land for nearly a week, only going back to town for ammo/repairs and to dump stuff into storage. I personally haven't seen a problem with the spawn level. I even saw a couple spots where there were so many mobs it was like one giant red blob on my radar. There were so many at one point that I had to move to a different area due to the lag it was causing.

The berys are a little thin, but then if there were many more you'd never get the chance at the exos because the birds are so aggressive.

I've had up days and down days the same as you have anywhere, but over all I am on the up side for the week. That is something I have never seen. I've gotten a couple small globals, several silents, and a few minis. I for one am VER HAPPY with this LA! The one Vigi helm I've gotten was female, so I'm still looking for one that will fit on my fat head.

Thanks for a great hunting ground Akoz!

I was hunting there on saturday, and I found exactly the same problem. The land is almost desert, and you have to wander for more than a minute looking for a single mob to kill (really annoying), and suddendly you find all the mobs jammed in the NW corner of the land (which is also annoying because you get easily swarmed by several berys).
The problem is not the overall density of the spawn; the problem is that the mobs distribution is far from uniform.

Akoz, maybe you'll have to open a support case so MA can look into it.

/jdegre.

I think the land area s great, but the Berycled Density could be higher and also the Overall Maturity Levels (just a bit).

add: and yes, there is definitely something wrong with the density, they all crowd in the NW corner

Last edited:
I only had a brief time of looking over the area here but had an interesting encounter... I think. I ported accidentaly onto the side of a cliff (not sure where that came from) and found myself in the middle of a large spawn of exo's and beries. No problem there, I just cut myself a path out and was a little amused when I was attacked. There was no mobs close to me and none showing on my radar either. I am pretty sure it was a bercyled but can not be certain. Was taking 10-20 damage at a time wearing vigi. So it would seem you have got a spawn of the rare steath beries :yup:

I was able to kill it or at least drive it away as a few shots wile walking backward the hits stopped comming. But it was very bazarre :laugh:

I'm starting to really like this place. I usually get decent returns (a.k.a. not losing my shirt), and I can skill relatively well. I love the fact that most of the mobs there are fun and "easy" to hunt, except for the soon to be obliterated Bery Guardians. Those things are a bit of a pain. Sweet LA Akoz! + Rep!

PS: Will you have a global competition at OA-25? If so, I know where I'm headed to! :laugh:

dont know if its a problem with this area but i experience several weird things while i was there.
- Like said before, all mobs gather at the corners NW, NE and SW (maybe because everyone is comming from the SE??).
- While i was there i encountered several mobs that were invisible on my radar (Very annoying).
- After i got killed and revived i immediately got killed again by a mob at revival. The revival terminal is attached to a turret!!! The place was overrun by exos and the turret was not firing or turning for several minutes, i had to kill most of them myself.

And i dont think there should be more berys, when you meet 1 you meet 3. They are all gathering together.

rupie said:
- While i was there i encountered several mobs that were invisible on my radar (Very annoying).

This happens in places where there are more mobs on your screen than the radar can support; There is a fixed number of dots it displays. A general rule of thumb is when you experience this, you are in hunters heaven! :wise:

has there ever been the idea of cornudos they loot nem and have always been a nice looter for me uneven but nice

warmdogg said:
has there ever been the idea of cornudos they loot nem and have always been a nice looter for me uneven but nice
there are no enough DNA parts i guess

warmdogg said:

I haven't managed to get hold of any scales yet. Thats pretty much the only thing holding me back

Back