• Bercycled (prov? guard?)

Votes: 66 21.4%
  • Both Exarosaur and Bercycled

Votes: 124 40.1%
  • Other

Votes: 49 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right every mass scale hunt lol. shame that i think they would be very succesful

Last edited:
More young/mature/old cornundacaudas please. The ones on Deathifier's land are too difficult, and the spawn on Eudoria is too sparse. Exa's are too easy, and bery's are too difficult to hit.

I would love to see a full low-maturity-armax land :rolleyes:

but I think it's not possible atm :( :( :(

lalala, this post was never made :)

Last edited:
Hum
There are no daikibas on my land.
Are you sure you made it to the right one? :)

I dont know if you saw or found it yet but there is a sweaters trap on the east end of your land too in the mountains when I run past I was look at it thinking if it was a work one when an Exa jumped right over me into the pit and stand there stare up at me growling o_O but he cant climb good hehe

Kitten said:
I dont know if you saw or found it yet but there is a sweaters trap on the east end of your land too in the mountains when I run past I was look at it thinking if it was a work one when an Exa jumped right over me into the pit and stand there stare up at me growling o_O but he cant climb good hehe

Hmm.... trap you say?!... then Akoz should get some spider dna at once... :wise: :laugh:

mrproper said:
Hmm.... trap you say?!... then Akoz should get some spider dna at once... :wise: :laugh:
Are you selling? :)

Spiders are rumored to be better climbers than plow-cows though :rolleyes:

Akoz said:
Hum
There are no daikibas on my land.
Are you sure you made it to the right one? :)

No, but I think semi-big Daikibas would be better then hard-to-hit Berycleds :cool:

that's a nice land u did there akoz, like always ;)
just went there just for 1/2 hour yesterday evening & got a global (ok a small one :D) on exa dom :)

free ad for u ;)

Konve said:
No, but I think semi-big Daikibas would be better then hard-to-hit Berycleds :cool:

You may want to get some better to hit Longu (and to get hit by) at one of Akoz's other LAs...

Whatever Akoz does is ok, but he should get an opalo and A103, NO ARMOR, NO FAP and hunt some mobs there, that way customer satisfaction is guaranteed. If it's dead in 10 seconds it's too weak. If it's dead in over 20, it's too hard for the opalo and should be tendered.

I like the LA.... Good density and the amount of berys were just enough so that they don't mob you. Picked up a A&P Series Bravo to add to my arsenal. Not sure if I will keep it, but definitly has some fun clearing out the herds of exos and berrys. This is a great spot to bring the "experienced newb" to skill up and teach them how to team up. Taking new Soc members there this weekend.

Thanks!
:beerchug:

<Request - Shopkeeper with ammo would be nice. >

Ok. I think this is the right area to type this…

Great area. I had 4 E.S.I and many silent…

PLZ increase the number of Bery Provider

Thanks for that Mor Kazim.

I have now added a shopkeeper to the center hut with ammo.
I will also start a competition here very soon. Information about this will be posted by Esme here on EF later today.

First off, very fun area. Not bad at all, though I too would enjoy merps being added :p.

Ok, I've been playing there the last 3-4 days, and this is how it's gone:

Day 1 - (75 ped spent) 5k ammo & 25 seismic bombs, came back 55 ped down :(

Day 2 - (75 ped spent) 5k ammo & 25 seismic bombs, came back even :-|

Day 3 - (150 ped spent) 10k ammo and 50 seismic bombs, the mining I came out 27 ped ahead - but the hunting I came out WAY behind... made less than 17 PED on loot dropped...

Day 4, tonight - (100 ped spent) 5k ammo and 50 seismic bombs, got good loots for a little while, then some shabby loots, then no loots. I know that I broke even on the mining so far (about 53-ish ped TT return), and right as I was about to log for dinner, I got a global! Yay me!... but STUPID me didn't have PE Ass. running, so I didn't get the screenshot when I hit the key :mad:.

It was me and a friend in a team and we got a 63 ped global (the team name was Gimme a G-L-O-B-A-L , guess it helped some :p), I got a 95% shogun thigh (m) piece off of an exa provider, and my friend got one of those crusho fist things as well, and about 12 ped each to boot. Was a pretty good find, especially since I'm in the process of saving for a shogun suit :D.

Overall I'd say loot is EXTREMELY hit or miss there, I can't find a single constant on how to stay positive, except when I find like 5 mining claims in a row - then I come out slightly ahead... well, at least for a little while...

As for suggestions on improvement - MORE AMMO, lol! I can't tell you how many times I've had to run (or tp) back to New Oxford just to get ammo! I would *strongly* suggest putting EVERYTHING from 1k ammo chunks all the way up to 10k ammo chunks in there... I had to sell ammo to two different people who couldn't even make it out of that land area, but didn't have enough ped to buy any of the 4 5k ammo chunks you had in there.
Then when I went back an hour later to buy one of them, your shopkeeper was completely out of the medium energy cells :*(. That's when I logged, as I only have enough Mind Essence for a one-way trip back to New Oxford :-|.

On side note (forgive me if this is totally newb to ask, I am clueless about land areas) - can you get one of those big mobile stations planted on your land? Like what they have in some of the southern land areas? Those would be HELLACIOUSLY useful, especially when both of my a103 amps break and they need repair (about the only reason I head back to New Oxford... the other being I'm so heavily loaded down with loot/ingots that I am in the yellow, lol!).

I'll do my best to keep the shops filled with ammo. The shopcontainers are however not craftable so that part is up to MA.
I think the closest repair terminal is in the trading center at genesis just south-east of the land area.

Well I figured they weren't craftable, but I thought you could like, buy them or something... didn't know they were part of the land to begin with!

And I think that Oxford is a tad closer than Genesis... or at least that's how it looks on the map.

Sorta on topic, I wish I could buy a one-time nuke! I was there yesterday and I encountered a MASSIVE herd of EASILY over 200 exa's & berys... I woulda loved to nuke them (pretty sure I'd get at least 6 globals then and there :p), then run around looting them :p.

Sunab Naverith said:
Sorta on topic, I wish I could buy a one-time nuke! I was there yesterday and I encountered a MASSIVE herd of EASILY over 200 exa's & berys... I woulda loved to nuke them (pretty sure I'd get at least 6 globals then and there :p), then run around looting them :p.

:rofl:

I'll be sure to notify you when I loot the nuclear rocketlauncher blueprint then.

Akoz said:
:rofl:

I'll be sure to notify you when I loot the nuclear rocketlauncher blueprint then.

:D

Well, not sure what (or why) my luck sucks on your land, but I went out there with 10k ammo last night and I burned through a completely repaired amp before I left...
NOT counting the amp cost, I was 20 ped negative :-|. Meanwhile, I think 3 other guys got globals in the same area...

BTW, I am (with a few 'financial friends') considering purchasing a chunk of land sometime in the next few months, are there any pointers you could give?
I'm also curious what your 'cost versus reward' scenario is right now (as in, have you made your money back yet? Or are you still in the red?).

Also, what precisely is needed to maintain a land area?

I'm trying to figure all of this out ahead of time so I can keep an eye on the market and plan accordingly :).

Thanks!

Akoz, why did you remove the other two shopkeepers from your hut? Now all that one carries is guns and swords, and light blp ammo o_O.
I ran out of ammo, probes & mines (all at the same time, lol) near your land, so I warped over to buy some and last night all your shopkeeper had were two swords and 2 5k sticks of light blp ammo...

Did your clientel change or something? I thought this was "Opalo" land.... (emphasis on MEDIUM WEAPON CELLS being for sale)...?

O and btw, your turret doesn't work :-|.

d'Angelo and I visited Opalo Land yesterday and had a nice return on our hunting.

The maturity of the mobs also provided some great basic skilling.

I would however, like to propose that the area is renamed "Pixie Harness Land", between us we looted 10 of them :laugh:

Sunab Naverith said:
Akoz, why did you remove the other two shopkeepers from your hut? Now all that one carries is guns and swords, and light blp ammo o_O.
I ran out of ammo, probes & mines (all at the same time, lol) near your land, so I warped over to buy some and last night all your shopkeeper had were two swords and 2 5k sticks of light blp ammo...

Did your clientel change or something? I thought this was "Opalo" land.... (emphasis on MEDIUM WEAPON CELLS being for sale)...?

O and btw, your turret doesn't work :-|.

I can't help you with the turrets lol.. forward to MA ^^

I refill the shop almost once a day. The medium cells gets ripped away pretty fast. I did fill it yesterday - maybe after you had been there. I will fill it again today as soon as I can :)

Akoz said:
I can't help you with the turrets lol.. forward to MA ^^

I refill the shop almost once a day. The medium cells gets ripped away pretty fast. I did fill it yesterday - maybe after you had been there. I will fill it again today as soon as I can :)

Well what I also found confusing was I returned there about 3 hours later, and the shopkeeper (only 1 instead of the 3 I saw there a couple days ago), didn't have ammo - but was LOADED with guns & swords.

You having someone else handle your shopkeepers, lol?

And I know it ends up being dang expensive, but maybe you should like stockpile about 250k worth of ammo into your shopkeepers, you'd probably sell it all in under 4 days lol!

Also wish I could get a global... of any kind there... :( I'm unlucky for getting globals... Killed so many exas and bery's there that my dreams include their death cries... and I see them around every corner during the day! :eek:

Opalo land will cease to exist 23:59 ma time today.

I'm sorry to those that fell in love with it, but I finally got hold of the dna I initially wanted to have on this area.

If you put any electrical critter up there, PLEASE have contests in your other LA's involving electrical armor and/or plates as the prizes...

sry bro, he has already announced in a seperate thread the opening of Neconu Farm :)

Back