Help: Attention LA Owners!!

Time for another bump... and consider that the WoF is starting in one week. Soon, 100s of avatars are going to be looking for mobs to kill. If they see what is in your LA, they might visit it :wise:

I am aware the Stage 1 Moblist does not have any LA mobs... but there are many hunts to come :thumbup:

Thanks!

I agree with Henceforth. You should be able to view the little info message you get when entering a LA by looking at the map info in-game. At the very least LA owners can keep these up-to-date with mob details.

Maybe we should all hassle support about making it happen? :D

I agree with Henceforth. You should be able to view the little info message you get when entering a LA by looking at the map info in-game. At the very least LA owners can keep these up-to-date with mob details.

Maybe we should all hassle support about making it happen? :D

That would be great, absolutely. However, it is not the case. All we have is ourselves. Witte has Entropedia and it is a great tool, but it is limited to the information provided. Let's all takes notes of the DNA settings next time we are in an LA and together we can get it updated.

Back