Help: Attention Sweat Sellers and Buyers.

Kaotic85

Guardian
Society
Aussie Entropians
Kryto, KaoticFaith, Rarman.
Hello to everyone in the community, and to any guests. ;)

This is a thread for buyers of vibrant sweat, also for the sweaters them selfs as to where to find a potential buyer. If you are a buyer of sweat could you please post to this thread with info, example...

Hi my avatar's name is Kryto,
I am buying sweat @ 2.20PED for every one-thousand sweat, (or 1K)
I am online between 19:00 and 21:00 GMT +11 (please use the clock provided at the bottom of the screen),
My avatar will be located at Twin Peaks @ Balcony.

Well that about it for this thread, oh as I'm a full time nubular hunter I don't actually buy sweat! :silly2:

Thank you all for reading and posting, possibly + reping!
Love you EU Commu.

Kryto.

yeah right.
someone is going to make threads and wait for a deal when he can just type in local I buy sweat 2 P/k and for seconds he will get all the sweat he needs. :lolup:

yeah right.
someone is going to make threads and wait for a deal when he can just type in local I buy sweat 2 P/k and for seconds he will get all the sweat he needs. :lolup:

This ......

-Bemo-

yeah right.

Yeah sure Axemurderer. That is why I see people every day come to Nea's and Limn, and Twin offering to buy at 2.2 and lower stand around and wait and wait and wait for someone to sell to them.

At this point in time only mostly uninformed and hopelessly impatient sell for even 2.2 Ped for 1000 sweat.

Offer 2 ped for 1k and you will be likely laughed out of the zone.

Yeah sure Axemurderer. That is why I see people every day come to Nea's and Limn, and Twin offering to buy at 2.2 and lower stand around and wait and wait and wait for someone to sell to them.

At this point in time only mostly uninformed and hopelessly impatient sell for even 2.2 Ped for 1000 sweat.

offer less then 5 ped per k and you should be laughed out of the area. Of course, that's not the way it is now, but it is the way it should be.

offer less then 5 ped per k and you should be laughed out of the area. Of course, that's not the way it is now, but it is the way it should be.

:yup::cool::yup:;)

I will sell for 2.2.
you wanna buy?

It's what I offer my disciples for their first 10k of self sweated sweat.

2.2 isnt the best price but its not the worst I hope you get alot of Sweat!.

2.2 isnt the best price but its not the worst I hope you get alot of Sweat!.

Of course 2.2 isn't the worst offer. 2 pec per 1k would be worse. That doesn't mean one should accept 2.2 just because it isn't the worst offer.

At this time 2.3 is just far too easy to get to accept less. Heck with the price of both Nexus and ME rising over the last few days 2.4 might start becoming too easy to get.

Last edited:
I'm selling 40k sweat for 2.5ped/k
Since you guys seem so adamant on raising the price of sweat, wanna buy some or all of it?

Also selling 55k sweat @ 2ped/k.

Ingame name : Ionel Darkstorm Tinjala

Back