FYI: Attn: Chetara

Indigo Wyrd

Alpha
On top Port Atlantis Mall, behind the "A"
Society
Chetara
Indigo Rage Wyrdweaver
People are going to start wondering - so I'll leave a message here:

I'm going to be away for a bit due to a major equipment failure. So if you don't see me on over the next few days or so, it's because I'm waiting for replacement parts to arrive.

Not really sure what happened, but my workstation has finally reached minimum condition, so I've got an order out for a new one. It's going to take a few days at least for the new parts to arrive, and at least one or two more days to burn in the new equipment.

I may be on using another machine in the interim, but it's not much of a machine, so I may not be logging much time.

Just wanted to let the rest of ya know!

~I

Not really sure what happened, but my workstation has finally reached minimum condition, so I've got an order out for a new one. It's going to take a few days at least for the new parts to arrive, and at least one or two more days to burn in the new equipment.

Ah, so you decided to buy a workstation (L)... I hope you get the parts soon, my box is missing some parts as well... Computershop has a hard time deciding on whether the CPU or the Motherboard has reached the minimal condition...

Dang, you don't have an in-home repair terminal?

Well, since this thread is intended for my Society, this does seem a more appropritate place for it.

I am the in-home repair terminal, but I require use of a distance trade terminal for below-market-price replacement Components that I cannot craft myself.

lol - wow I spend too much time in EU =)

I am able to make periodic visits on my Exchange Server, but - it's an Exchange Server, not really built for gaming, so the experience is... bad.

~I

The repair terminal located in New Egg? :laugh:

Back