FYI: Auction bug: search does not find some items.

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Search option (on Calypso at least) ignores shotguns and axes that can be looted on Rocktropia. And what i mean is not that it ignores "red" auctions.

When i checked "Weapons->Ranged->Rifles->BLP" there were lots of shotguns - of course many already avaible on Calypso without "red" travel fee... so i typed "B.A.M.F" in search to filter only them... no results :scratch2:. Then tried "ZK2" thinking mayby dot is wrong sign... no results.
I went up and even when searching on level "All" it does not work.

Thinking that mayby ZK2 is too short i typed "(L)" ... many blp riffles found... but not even single shotgun.

Ok then i have checked axes - another item looted only from Rocktropia... only axes that are found by search were RepEdge series...

My conclusion is... finder ignores any items that are only looted on Rocktropia. In my opinion it is serious bug.

Server is going down... so i will send support case after the possible mini update... mayby they already know about it and have fixed it already :).

Falagor
:bandit:

:)

auction is case sensitive, this means it makes a difference between capital and small letters

mbe this helps :)

auction is case sensitive, this means it makes a difference between capital and small letters

I searched for t5(small letter) and it displayed corectly both the BP and the fap Vivo T5.

For which items did you experience this?

Nope... finder is not case sensitive :) i am 100% sure of it that i search for "nexus" :).

I searched for t5(small letter) and it displayed corectly both the BP and the fap Vivo T5.

For which items did you experience this?

for B.A.M.F ZK1 (ZK2, ZK3, ...) (L) - shotguns looted only on Rocktropia
and for Axes looted only on Rocktropia (RepEdge Axes were found by finder).

Still can't log back and check if there are more items but it seems that any item looted only on Rocktropia is not shown.

Falagor

hmz

hmz,

k guess I was wrong here np
I'll test it again today
I had troubles finding certain items when I wrote them in small letters, and found them when I just capital first letter..; ?

anyways, will check it :)

After update bug still exists... filling suport case.

Some pictures what i mean... plese check it out by yourselves :).

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Here the B.A.M.F ZK7 (L) is availibe...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Here i have typed "(L)" in finder... and all B.A.M.F are gone... marked with "X" where the ZK7 should be. Similar happens with Axes from Rocktropia.

Falagor

Last edited:
Support case submited and now is "In progress" :). So i guess in two weeks we will have small update :).

Falagor

Back