Please reply by conversation.

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Startbid: 100 ped
Bid increase: 100 ped
End of auction: When more than 48 hours has passed since last bid.
Only public bids.

Current highest bid: 2950 ped by Cleetus

Last edited:
:) I'll start with 800

Last one sold for +2700 or so in april? lets not drag this out toooo much then:

+2200

so that is allowing 0.55 more scans per pec compared to the 10 ped scanner that i own (life scanner 1)
so if i scan more than 536.364 monster i am saving money and recoup my locked PED....
interesting... let me think about it...

NO, i will never in 10 lifes scan 500.000 monster, few chances that i will scan 5.000 TBH.

i will PASS on this item
Happy scanning

so that is allowing 0.55 more scans per pec compared to the 10 ped scanner that i own (life scanner 1)
so if i scan more than 536.364 monster i am saving money and recoup my locked PED....

NO, i will never in 10 lifes scan 500.000 monster, few chances that i will scan 5.000 TBH.

i will PASS on this item
Happy scanning
Even worse since I already own the ES400 one :p

i will PASS on this item
Happy scanning
I have one of these scanners. The truly nice thing about it is the 80 meter scanning range. You can stay out of agro range for most mobs when scanning.

Whats the exploit with it?

Whats the exploit with it?
You can scan from outside aggro range?
It uses the least cost per scan?
No exploit with this item specifically.

the exploit can be done with any scanner

Reactions: Geo
I have one of these scanners. The truly nice thing about it is the 80 meter scanning range. You can stay out of agro range for most mobs when scanning.
stop stop stop, you're doing this all wrong! This scanner is totally shit! A no good can do nothing piece a junk, cleetus should really retract his bid. There is just no way around it :naughty:

I have one of these too and it is just slightly longer range than most non taggers so is great for doing first shot and switching. That is main thing over the 400 and it decent speed and low decay.

The item can't go up almost 3k just because of that. What is the secret?

Place your bid now, or else it is to late in a few hours!

The item can't go up almost 3k just because of that. What is the secret?
It’s old school and it’s best of class, literally the best possible scanner. 3k is a steal for a best in slot item (this is not a bid I am happy with my es400)

plus there’s that profitable scanning exploit that people are all talking about lately (just kidding I wish, from what I read that was in like 2006 lol)

The scanner will be sold to Cleetus at 2950 PED as soon as i can meet him in game.

It’s old school and it’s best of class, literally the best possible scanner. 3k is a steal for a best in slot item (this is not a bid I am happy with my es400)

plus there’s that profitable scanning exploit that people are all talking about lately (just kidding I wish, from what I read that was in like 2006 lol)
Being best of class means nothing when es400 is almost as good, and the same can be said about many items.

I'm sure there is a Yog hiding here

Being best of class means nothing when es400 is almost as good, and the same can be said about many items.

I'm sure there is a Yog hiding here
There are many reasons why people pay a premium for some stuff.

Supply and demand
Unique stats
Appearance
Because they really want the item

or whatever reason you can come up with, i will lock this thread now since it has served it purpose.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back