auction improvement: pm seller

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
How easy would it be if you can just contact the seller of an auctioned item, without having to go look him up in the player register, where he may or may not be visible?

Imagine selling your stuff on ebay or amazon or something, and to find your contact details, a potential buyer would have to find you through the old phonebook... That's how it is today in EU. There is room for improvement :)

Last edited:
to annoy him asking for a cut in price?
i cant get the point to ahve a "spam button".. sorry
if you are so itnerested to contact someone i prefer you must put some effort into it
but ofc it can be used for legit purposes.. i can not see which... but it is my limit

[ EDIted : ] Nothing personal Naomi i dont even know you but too many ppl would abuse of it....

/w name (tab key) works most of the time even if he is hidden

How easy would it be if you can just contact the seller of an auctioned item, without having to go look him up in the player register, where he may or may not be visible?

Huh ?

I already hate it when I get a PM from a seller just after buying something at the auction.. :mad:
I would hate it again if I receive some when selling stuff too now..

I propose the opposite, that the auction be totally anonymous.
Leave me alone..

Last edited:
PMs can be annoying, especially when being asked to remove your just recently placed item to accept a lowball price, which tbh will be what this feature will be used for 99% of the time.

PMs can be annoying, especially when being asked to remove your just recently placed item to accept a lowball price, which tbh will be what this feature will be used for 99% of the time.
Agreed. I just remembered that when I decided to sell my laser amp and put it on auction, I received several PMs asking me to sell it for a lowball reselling price. That was annoying. The amp eventually sold for BO.

Huh ?

I already hate it when I get a PM from a seller just after buying something at the auction.. :mad:
I would hate it again if I receive some when selling stuff too now..

I propose the opposite, that the auction be totally anonymous.
Leave me alone..

Yeah, that way you don't have to feel bad when you viciously undercut your society mate.

Yeah, that way you don't have to feel bad when you viciously undercut your society mate.

o_O

Oh no, I've been busted !

I have no idea what you are talking about, but well I need some fun lately, so you are right in time.

Please can you name my society ?
Cause I actually don't even know it myself.. :unsure:

o_O

Oh no, I've been busted !

I have no idea what you are talking about, but well I need some fun lately, so you are right in time.

Please can you name my society ?
Cause I actually don't even know it myself.. :unsure:
lol I didn't mean *you*, it was just jokes.

Last edited:
Back