Auction listing error .....Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid.

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
As stated, I am having a sporadic auction listing error.
Most of my crafted items I list fine throughout the day, but every once in awhile an item will pop up with the message

"Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid."

showing :

"Could not execute. Please try again."

on every attempt to list after, until I log out for some time. Where I can finally list the crafted item.

Of course my balance does have the amount to cover the fee, and I am not placing a bid, I am listing an item.

Wondering if I am not the only one seeing this? and if anyone knows a cause/fix for it.

Appreciate it in advance.

got that bug myself a couple days ago. I changed servers and relogged then it was fine. hasn't happened since either which I find strange. The new bug that is plaguing me is not being able to convert shrapnel to ammo in any of the MM start zones. Even in Twin Peaks and Port At-Lag-ius it works fine. Seems to be just where Santa's Little helper is that gives me an issue. Now that I'm thinking about it The AH listing bug hit me at one of those areas also.

Yes, I've had this, too.

What is even more insane is the fact I couldn't even put the stuff back into storage until I relogged. It said "must unequip item before moving it". Now, the thought of having "equipped" ~300 PED of animal oil residue gives me creeps. :D

Last edited:
Yes, same problem here too, I believe its to do with the new "improved" order system, where an order that would usually buyout your listing has all its ped tied up with an automatic startbid.
Only way to get around that for me is relog and sell to a lower order, once you get the error it somehow locks the stack in inventory.

+1 here.

Actually +2, since both my wife Winterhart and I ran into this problem. Multiple, multiple times. :(

At first we beat it by logging out, logging back in and going over to a server that was not holding Mayhem.

However, that solution seems to have just been a fluke as it stopped working.

confirmed + more

I can confirm, I had that too.
also, auction seems pretty messed up, 2 more weird situations:

today 02.01.2015 around 00:40 EU time I tried to bid on a 270 peds tt stack of wool thread in auction
I tried to bid 4 times.
every single time I was overbid in a milisecond.. by the same avatar, Joao Pingao Barroso
I was overbid so quickly, that a human being couldn`t have done that... I was overbid so quickly that even ingame Message Center was not showing the overbid!... (only my pedcard was showing the money back, quicker than i could see..)
I basically had to open the auction every time, and I could see I was indeed overbid...

a couple of hours earlier, today 01.01.2015 18:30 EU time, immediately after login, I checked my Message Center and I saw a message saying that I won the auction for 585 BSM (basic sheet metal), with a 130% bid .
however, I can`t find the stack at the auctioneer in the Won tab (and it`s not in my inventory, in the Materials tab either).

support cases filled

Orders is a good point, but I think it might be seperate:

I have had this occur only on mining amps so far, which are not available on orders, and have a set fee, I also set the buyout amount the same as the start amount.

Thanks for the replies, Guess Ill keep trying relogs...

Seems redundant, but I've had that issue, too. I thought that I was misunderstanding the auction fees.

Another odd thing- If I try to create an auction an then cancel it, the item is still in my carried inventory. But when I try to create a new auction for it, I get a "Cannot execute" error.

I can confirm, I had that too.
also, auction seems pretty messed up, 2 more weird situations:

today 02.01.2015 around 00:40 EU time I tried to bid on a 270 peds tt stack of wool thread in auction
I tried to bid 4 times.
every single time I was overbid in a milisecond.. by the same avatar, Joao Pingao Barroso
I was overbid so quickly, that a human being couldn`t have done that... I was overbid so quickly that even ingame Message Center was not showing the overbid!... (only my pedcard was showing the money back, quicker than i could see..)
I basically had to open the auction every time, and I could see I was indeed overbid...

a couple of hours earlier, today 01.01.2015 18:30 EU time, immediately after login, I checked my Message Center and I saw a message saying that I won the auction for 585 BSM (basic sheet metal), with a 130% bid .
however, I can`t find the stack at the auctioneer in the Won tab (and it`s not in my inventory, in the Materials tab either).

support cases filled

Just a guess...but...

I think 1 might have got something to do with automatic bidding by auction orders placed.

As for 2, have you checked your storage for them? (refer blah blah blah statement..."buyer’s storage"...blah blah blah...)

Source:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...268414-Entropia-Universe-15-1-0-Release-Notes

:D

As for the auction listing error....that....I have totally no idea. Maybe they're trying to fix this auction order thingy and ended up "messing" the auction listing codes?

Have a few hundred TT in mining amps that are not able to be listed, even after logging out for over an hour.

Should eliminate any auction order complications from this issue....since these cannot be ordered at all. Seems to be totally separate issue.

It never helps when you have multiple bugs affecting the auction at one time either....... and little effort to address and correct them.

More MA communication love... ....still waiting.

Funny, I have not seen a post from him since.

Last edited:
Just a guess...but...

I think 1 might have got something to do with automatic bidding by auction orders placed.

As for 2, have you checked your storage for them? (refer blah blah blah statement..."buyer’s storage"...blah blah blah...)

Source:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...268414-Entropia-Universe-15-1-0-Release-Notes

:D

As for the auction listing error....that....I have totally no idea. Maybe they're trying to fix this auction order thingy and ended up "messing" the auction listing codes?

1. seems to be related to bidding by auction orders placed, indeed, thanks for pointing that out, I wasn`t aware of that
2. I checked directly on https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/my-account/my-items
still can`t find them, will have to wait for support

I also still can confirm I had same problem as Forgo, 2 or 3 times, when trying to place bids:
"Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid."

...I changed servers and relogged then it was fine...

Sorry for the Noob question but....
how the Hell do we change server ???
i'd pay to know this !

Edit : Ho! nevermind, you just changed location by TP

Sorry for the Noob question but....
how the Hell do we change server ???
i'd pay to know this !

Edit : Ho! nevermind, you just changed location by TP

Move to another TP far away and you have changed server. The whole map is divided in squares, each square is managed by a different server.

This is more easily seen in space, but all the planets work the same too.

EDIT: Yeah you got it xD

Had the same issue with metal residue. Relogs & server changes didn't help. Tried again the next day and was able to list it.

-Mick

Little more info from my issues with auction listings. I noticed that the item I tried to list would not give me any item information. I tried all the tabs for the item and it was all blank, no tt value, no item stats, all blank. I relogged and it was back to normal but this seems to be one of the causes of issues for me.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?

I'm having the same issues and it's become annoying...going to another game till this is fixed...ARGH!!! Just got to where i'm getting a little back into the game too :(

Hi,

I had this error several times meanwhile. No workaround you suggested is working for me and this is really annoying to say the least.

Cheers

Perry

Also had this issue. For me the issue seems to be that u need 5 % or 10 % on pedcard of what ur trying to sell. Selling 1k worth. Need 100 ped on card or error ocur.

Wierd. But it's the only solution i've found that works for me.

Had same probleem, had over 19k peds on card and wanted to bid on 340 ped item.. had to relog to do it.

This start to get really annoying now,Last time it was for 5 days until it works and now im on second day :mad:

Also had this issue. For me the issue seems to be that u need 5 % or 10 % on pedcard of what ur trying to sell. Selling 1k worth. Need 100 ped on card or error ocur.

Wierd. But it's the only solution i've found that works for me.

Interesting and this might hold some truth:
Last time I had this very error I reloged, TTed some stuff to have more PED on my card and was able to list my items without moving to another server. I cannot confirm 10% as the PED amount I had on card was lower.
The same happened the time before when I couldn´t list my stuff. I asked a friend to put up my item on auction, he was able to list it at the same auction broker I couldn´t do it. He always has more on his card than I do ;)

Dear Support Team, I hope you monitor this thread and look into this new approach. I will update my support case accordingly.

Cheers

Perry

I had the same issue yesterday, i withdrew all peds from ped card and then pulled them back to the ped card and after that it worked.

I have a feeling this is the early beginnings of a new "feature" on the way.

I seem to have the same problem with Animal Liver Oil. No matter where I try on Calypso and how many times I relog I get the "Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid" error while having more than enough money for the fee.

:cry:

I seem to have the same problem with Animal Liver Oil. No matter where I try on Calypso and how many times I relog I get the "Your account balance is not sufficient to place this bid" error while having more than enough money for the fee.

:cry:

tt some other item to change ped card balance then relog and try again. (atleast thats how i deal with it)

tt some other item to change ped card balance then relog and try again. (atleast thats how i deal with it)

Interesting. I changed PED balance by transfering PEDs out of the PED Flow Center and buying things on auction. It didn't help. I will try TTing something and buying things from the TT. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Interesting. I changed PED balance by transfering PEDs out of the PED Flow Center and buying things on auction. It didn't help. I will try TTing something and buying things from the TT. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

If that all fails, and you happen to own a android devide, then Virtual Tycoon might help you.. although havent tried myself with that.

This ridiculous bug still exists...not only that but if I mistakenly do not use buyout when I intend to, I need to have 2x the PED to buy the item via buyout, or the PED is locked until the item sells at buyout!

Seriously MA do you even have a support team? at all? Glad I stopped deposits in the last several months to support such incompetence.

I simply cannot play the game as advertized.

Back