Auction of Items from Banned Avatar

Status
Swine deluxe, some oils and, some ores and some blueprints were listed around the same time, dunno what you guys are talking about. MA official avatars are limited to the same 2 pages of listings per avatar as we are...

MA don't have the same restrictions as us. For example they said old hangar part(s) and sweat would be auctioned. These items are not auctionable by us.

You may be right though about number of items, they may also have that restriction.

Hmmm......... if MA avatar has restrictions... and there are NO Buyouts.... then aren't we waiting 7 extra days for the next lot to be added??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyecrazy:

Yeah, just that there were more avas, I'm surprised we only hear about one.

Maybe because the others didn't own landareas that had become useless wastelands since 2006?
If Nostrop hadn't owned those LAs, everyone would have forgotten about it and assumed all the gear the banned avatars owned had been returned to MA/lootpool after the inactivity period as stated in the EULA.
There is the slight chance that some might notice apartments/estates owned by those banned avatars... but only the landareas are a source of revenue.

Swine deluxe, some oils and, some ores and some blueprints were listed around the same time, dunno what you guys are talking about. MA official avatars are limited to the same 2 pages of listings per avatar as we are...

2 pages? Where? THIS is what I have found so far.

MA is playing tactically. This is supposed to be a liquidation. Not a sly game of cat and mouse. :mad:

MA is playing tactically. This is supposed to be a liquidation. Not a sly game of cat and mouse. :mad:

Consequently, starting next week on Monday, the 24th of September, the process of auctioning those items will begin.

Liquidation does not mean all items have to be put on the auction at once.

What is your problem?

They are simply waiting Akoz gets enough cash to bid on all the LAs :)

All items should have been listed at the same time... or just as fast as the person controlling that MA owned avatar could list them all - but point is, then should have started with item #1 and kept listing them until they were all listed or until the 2 page limit was reached - if they have to abide by that rule, but I'm pretty sure they could likely remove such limitation for MA owned ava's.

XZC

List of items placed by MindArk Official Liquidator so far:
1. Zinc Ingot 100
2. Zinc Ingot 100
3. Zinc Ingot 500
4. Melchi Crystal 1000
5. Melchi Crystal 1000
6. Melchi Crystal 5000
7. Amethera Outback Land Area #18
8. Armor Plating Mark 6A
9. Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe
10. Katsuitch Valor
11. Zinc Ingot 1000
12. Zinc Ingot 2000
13. Melchi Crystal 10000
14. Melchi Crystal 10000
15. Heavy Duty Filter Blueprint
16. Cozy Candle
17. Shinkiba Skull
18. Longu Skin 13

... and those were just the ones listed around the same time as the OLA18 deed.

All items should have been listed at the same time...

I really disagree with this. If you happen to live in Europe or America, the time of day these were listed (your afternoon/evening) might be fine for you. For Australian players for example, it's 4am-6am (depending on the state you live in).

MindArk may well be staggering the placement of Nostrop's items in auction so that players in ALL timezones have an opportunity to bid for at least some of the items.

MA controlled avatars (I'm particularly thinking of Marcus Callendar the Estate Broker) have, in the past, been able to have more than the player's usual limit of 30 items on auction. I particularly recall the hundred or more pages of apartment deeds back in 2006/7.

Last edited:
I can't find the original thread from years ago that these were posted in, but the face of (the bot) C3PO is HunterZ's avatar, and most people will recognize the bartender...

LukeandC-HunterZ.jpg

We don't serve their kind here.
Marco-Wedontservetheirkindhere.jpg

Thanks MA for finally going forward with this case. Alas you didn't make the items random loots instead of auctioning them, but that's less important than resolution of this long, drawn-out issue.

I really disagree with this. If you happen to live in Europe or America, the time of day these were listed (your afternoon/evening) might be fine for you. For Australian players for example, it's 4am-6am (depending on the state you live in).

MindArk may well be staggering the placement of Nostrop's items in auction so that players in ALL timezones have an opportunity to bid for at least some of the items.

Since when in EU have timezones been an issue for prolonged 7 day auctions with no buyout?

The only time it will matter is the last 5 minutes of it. And if it's an important item to someone - they WILL find a way to come online and bid at that time. This is the same with eBay as well.

also putting items on slower gives chance for more people to gain cash to buy?

basicly there is the empire of Akoz
;)

now gives the chance for someone else to perhaps get a chance on items..
this is the Smartest way to do it for everyone...

anyways Enjoy life!

All items should have been listed at the same time... or just as fast as the person controlling that MA owned avatar could list them all - but point is, then should have started with item #1 and kept listing them until they were all listed or until the 2 page limit was reached - if they have to abide by that rule, but I'm pretty sure they could likely remove such limitation for MA owned ava's.

XZC

I am confused, there are no limitation or rules to say how these items are listed. The only point of interest is the start date they supplied, after that it is MA's discretion. We have no say in it

I am not sure what you mean?

Rgds

Ace

From a buyers view i can see why many had high hopes that everything would be listed at the same time so that certain people couldnt bid at all of it at once and things might sell cheap.
However from a sellers point of view - which it has to be in an liquidation - things have to be sold in a way that many people get a chance to bid on as much as possible to score the best/highest sales price.

It didnt have anything to do with Hunterz, nostrop items.

Then I apologize Kimmi, thought I have seen somewhere that you were locked as well because of some investigation. Must be something else then this Hunterz, Nostrop thing then.

Yep that's the one I was talking about and I also found the post where Kimmi tells us it was not from H or N, probably missed that one (or my memory is just bad). Anyway, my bad.

Also, are any of these LA's valueable just cuz the dna?

I dont know if the DNA is removed when an LA is "redistributed" in this way.
I do know that one of the LA's in question had combibo DNA on it as I went there to hunt them for foot guards many years ago , only to find a few youngs because the owner had already been banned and hadnt fed his land.

Status
Back