AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

Could you please implement something to prevent "fake" sales that screw up prices for weeks? For instance, Eye Oil, last 50 successful, 117%.
All sales are in range from 100 to 120%, but there are 2 sales for 1000% and 555%. It would be quite easily to filter out those as they are really jumping out.
The same applies for tt+ sales, if they sell often enough you can easily filter out anomalies.
This is quite important as the often screwups in prices (to name a few, muscle 590%, eye 117%, 5b +300) damages the trust in using inventory tools to calculate profit/loss.

And there is a new one coming, somebody placed a 2800 bid on spleen oil :(
Could you please implement something to prevent "fake" sales that screw up prices for weeks? For instance, Eye Oil, last 50 successful, 117%.
All sales are in range from 100 to 120%, but there are 2 sales for 1000% and 555%. It would be quite easily to filter out those as they are really jumping out.
The same applies for tt+ sales, if they sell often enough you can easily filter out anomalies.
This is quite important as the often screwups in prices (to name a few, muscle 590%, eye 117%, 5b +300) damages the trust in using inventory tools to calculate profit/loss.

6 aug 2012: statistical MV upgrade

Hello
we upgraded our AuctionData with a better statistical analysis. Since now when people over bid (to transfer money or by mistake), the MV generated by auctiondata will no more suffer of huge variations like happen in game.
DC

Armor set total price

Hello
here a new upgrade for this tool:
armor set total price
In brief when you check an armor part now you can also know how much cost the complete set.

this is an example

I hope you will appreciate that.
DC

Outliers and true auction "profit after fees"

Agreed. It should be near trivial to exclude outliers from Market Data reports.

Also, Market Data would be much more useful if presented in "profit % after fees": (sale - fees - tt)/tt

examples?????? because already our results are filtered since some months.....

little bump......since a lot time

Sorry this has probably been asked before, but I am too lazy on this hot day to read 15 pages:

1. This tool is based on real auction house data?

2. Since it hasn't received an update in a while, I wanted to make sure that the data are still being updated. But I am guessing that bumping this thread by you means the tool is still very much alive

Thanks

Back