AUD payouts

sry911

Guardian
Hello,
Anyone have any information how AUD is performing in 2017?what are average payout daily?thx for answers

Hello,
Anyone have any information how AUD is performing in 2017?what are average payout daily?thx for answers

the average since the start of march is 1.64 pec/day (not counting this week)

I never seem to see the payment and hold a number of AUD's. How does the payment show up and is it paid daily or weekly?

I never seem to see the payment and hold a number of AUD's. How does the payment show up and is it paid daily or weekly?

It is put onto the AUD account daily if the payout threshold of 1 pec per deed (or 2,3,4 etc) is reached. It doesn't matter how many deeds you have - daily payouts are in multiples of pec per day and can be zero, in which case the day does not show up: usually it is 1 or 2 pecs.
To actually get the peds (pecs) onto your pedcard you need to transfer them from the AUD account (which is always whatever total it has reached when you click on transfer).

AUDs / CLDs

Has anyone an actual speadsheet from the AUDs or en overview from 2016/2017?

The AUDs are very low at the moment.
Only 1 PEC per day over weeks. (without 2 days with 2,3 PECs)
Would like to know how often the renevue was 3,4,5 PECs a day.

So if I check my CLDs the renevue is much more better.
In compare with the prices from AUDs and CLDs (26/1) the renevue for a week is for CLDs 2,57 - 4,03 and for AUDs around 1,82 - 2,60 PEDs.

The Avg for CLDs are 3,78 PEDs / Week
How it is for AUDs?

Both r still better than competition.

this is from a tread i made

"AUD payout

i got a small stack of AUD. there is no overall result. so i got mine from the to last yers.

from 15/5/2015-14/5/2016 for 1 AUD 5,02 peds ore 0,0137534 a day.
from 15/5/2016-14/5/2017 for 1 AUD 4,55 peds ore 0,0124657 a day.

the last year the first 5 month was poor, but the last 7 months was better. but not good enough to compensate for the poor 5 month.

Baron topper."

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?293827-aud-payout-2015-2017

Baron topper

I've been looking unsuccessfully for up-to-date information on this.

Anyone know of a resource for that, or able to tell me what the current AUD payouts are? Also interested in the AMDs.

I've been looking unsuccessfully for up-to-date information on this.

Anyone know of a resource for that, or able to tell me what the current AUD payouts are? Also interested in the AMDs.
I was just about to link you to EntropiaLoot.com but it seems that the website is down. Not sure if it temporary or permanent.
Anyway they have pricing and dividend history on all the passives.

the owner from "entropialoot.com" said....he wont update the site anymore..bec he doesnt play eu not so often anymore

Back