Selling: Augmented Gorgon (F) t2-4, Keyworks, Shadow (F) + more

Nanashana

Dominant
Society
Hardcore
Nanashana Nana Itsanai
Definitely, no real plans to quit, just want to liquidate some stuff that's collecting dust and am open to offers on things I'm currently playing around with.

Maybe want to sell the following, some items I'll be actively using, but if a very attractive offer comes along I might accept:

• A set of Augmented Gorgon (F), tiers are t4-3, pretty amazing close armour set with 30 stab, 30 cut, 25 acid and 62 impact protection. Taking offers, super good armour for migration. Take nearly no dmg from Prowlers with incision plates.
  • A set of Shadow (F), tier 2, harness t3. Needs no introduction, Taking offers - though actively in use so will take a good offer to make me want to part with it.
  • Keyworks Unity, TWEN Edition (currently t7). 120 MA dps club, maxed at lv100, a pretty damn amazing weapon that's like a mini mod-nano, but at a fraction of the skill requirement. Can come with a Trauma 5 amp. Probably won't sell, but make me an offer I can't refuse.
  • A summer 20 + Christmas 20 combo.
  • Set of Modified Scales, SB+28k
  • Set of Perfected Incision plates.
  • Set of t4.99 UL Thunderbird (F) BO+22k

As usual, ped trades are preferable, but items of interest might be considered too (though not sure right now what I'm interested in, maybe a Mayhem Trauma 5).

Last edited:
Bump, Updated, Xmas19 no longer available, some more items added.

bump - somewhat interested in a PotE TWEN (F) set - would potentially consider a trade of the Aug Gorgon or shadow for the PotE TWEN

Bump, done a little updating of the main list, could be a good time to snap up some Aug Gorgon for someone hitting the eomon hard!

Back