Price Check Augmented LR-60

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
If anyone have any idea of the price of that upgraded opalo please let me know. I'm tired of cleaning auction of L weapons, time to step up.
Please post any info you may have, if you own one and want to sell or if you know someone who know someone... who does. Fresh one from the vendor can do the job ;)
As I never had one in hand, I would also be interested to try it for a couple of days to do some maths, I got collateral ;)

80-120k prolly is my guess depends how new mayhem vendor refill impact the market ( they just added 2 xD)

80-120k prolly is my guess depends how new mayhem vendor refill impact the market ( they just added 2 xD)

That 2 wont change their price's, 1 already gone, so 1 more left that may make into market.
There is 1 up for sale at 150k.
My 125k offer was ignored low, you need to offer minimum 130k to get refused at least (by my friend).

If they keep refilling the vendor for those as well, that sure would can change on it.

125k t 3.99 and 135k tier 4.99 last year during xmass and i dont think much chnaged since then .
That gun apper for sell once every 3-6 even 9+ months
Dont sound like a very good way to invest 130k ped to me ! haha There are better option for that ped if you are skilled

Back