August News Letter?

jena

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Swan Jena Buxton
Just looking at me E-Mails first time in a while and i didn't find an August News letter from MA, just wondering if anyone got one or its late or somthing :girl:

Jena

I don't think they can write much;

"Having a good time, wish you were here, blah blah, back soon" :D

i havnt got one either, but i think thats mainly because
- nothing to write
- Marco was on vacation

I was hoping to see a sneek peek about the new Vus but as they wont be around until September and October your both right nothing much to put in a news letter, Oh well i can wait :(

jena said:
I was hoping to see a sneek peek about the new Vus but as they wont be around until September and October your both right nothing much to put in a news letter, Oh well i can wait :(

i'd love to see some sneak peak info too, and i asked support about why there hasnt been news lately, and i got the answer just stay tuned and keep watching the clientloader for news. (not exactly the same sentence, but in my words)

don't they only give the vu info out the day before the vu?

wanda said:

they've given general hints on VU content, like they have for this VU, and that's all we'll get till the VU day/day before, so don't expect anything extra ;)

wanda said:

well, if you check the clientloader, Vu 7.2 (apartments) and almost all Vu's before that one was big news with sneak peak pictures and stuff like that.

Back