Auktuma's Component Crafting Service

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Heya,
after Loot 2 in action I have noticed rising requests from friends asking me to craft various rare (=none at auction) components for new cool blueprints on weapons or attachments. My friends knew I'm highly skilled on component craft (level 100 on Mechanics, level 90 on Metal, level 79 on Electronics Engineer professions), knew I have almost all component blueprints and many are even at 100QR already. I wish to offer help on your search for rare (=when none on auction) components. Add me, please, to your friend list and try to contact me in game (PM on forums is bad way for me). I'm very risking with this service - usually I have very few free time after my main directions I move in game but looking to bottlenecks what appeared after Loot 2 I wish to serve at my best.

If you are component crafter and are experienced (maxed prints, dedication) on some crafts (maxed prints), please PM me in game with info, I will appreciate and I will direct to your service. My goal with this service isn't to compete but just to help players to have smileys on their faces more frequent - I know that too hard search for some stuff is clearing smiley :(. Let's team on serving community.

If you are searching for components - PM me with component name and amount you need in game. Forgive if no response will happen - I might be busy or tired. It happen :(. I will ask just small fee for my time investment and I will provide components at markup price or at ~cost to craft [if markup is tricky; but not below TT value].

Later I think I will provide more details on this post (etc names of fellow component crafters if allowed)

Best luck and top fun, fellow entropians!

Added 2017-07-05:

How it works? You PM me "Hi. Could you craft me 10 Enhanced Talytic Converters (ETC)? I have checked auction - no ETC there. I see markup is ~400% - it would be max I could pay."

"Hi. OK. Starting craft right now. Will let you know what was cost for your decision accept or reject"
or
"Could you contact XXX, he is professional on crafting ETCs and he is online atm?"

When crafted I inform you about my wish % and you decide if it is acceptable. No big problems if you will reject. Though I would like to hear comments naming reasons to recognise risky situations in future. Just to offer best service predicting wish.

If you gonna request big amount of component with high markup (say >150%) it could happen me to ask some fee to pay in advance as risk coverage for case you will skip deal knowing final cost.

Last edited:
Reserved .

Nice work Auktuma. I'll be in contact in game for sure. :)

Nice work Auktuma. I'll be in contact in game for sure. :)

Thanks mate.
Surprisingly no requests yet :) But that probably means I missed to predict players have problems with components or there are problems with trusts or there is no clarity on what this service is about :D. First is good, second requires more time and no help yet with third. Gonna come to revise announcement text.

alternative service (got not yet own thread):
To offer crafting fun working with new ArMatrix series L prints (as well as to call for serving community - who knows if it will be your way to have profits along with fun of being active).

It is also hint for your service (I have no rights reserved using idea/method)

Auktuma,

Perhaps another thing you may consider doing is selling packages to people who have ArMatrix Blueprints.

for example I have 40 clicks worth of ArMatrix LR-90 or BP-105 etc etc and you supply the crafted components at cost (plus your fee) for that many clicks of the blueprint. Given that you have quite high success rate compared to those of us leveling Blueprints this would be a great option for those who have a blueprint to obtain the correct components and focus on obtaining only the ore/enmatter and nanocube component of the blueprint.

Auktuma,

Perhaps another thing you may consider doing is selling packages to people who have ArMatrix Blueprints.

thats exactly what for I announced this service - to help crafters to click their prints. Hurry to request package for you :). That alternative version what is at PA mall (announced above): if you got blueprint and don't need it - you are free to grab any missing components posted at shopkeeper. It's free to pick any parts - I will restock.

Given that you have quite high success rate compared to those of us leveling Blueprints this would be a great option for those who have a blueprint

High skills should serve to community (community of fellow crafters this time), right to us have less expensive, less risky life. That is also reason I announced service. (My primary is it's better mood of community when less expensive, less risky. On long run. Having good mood ppl are more friendly, go for brave investing into their ideas, game grows)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bumpitup.
I love AC/DC - just found this for your fun

Fantastic

Glad to see you are still around, and doing your crafting thing. You have always put the good mojo on things. Best of Luck Auktuma..:yay:

Glad to see you are still around, and doing your crafting thing. You have always put the good mojo on things. Best of Luck Auktuma..:yay:

Thank you, sir!
I just completed with one long list of requests. Some components are hard. Especialy after markets on initial materials growing up. Simple IV Conductors - I wasn't able to even any closer to "markup". High grade Plugs, GeoTrek Hardened EnBolts, Enhanced Talytic Converters are tought. Super Alloy Buttstocs - disaster! After Hansidian ingots at 4k%.
Though many are promising lower than mu.

I'm still waiting PMs from fellow crafter if any masters around searching for tasks.

mmmmmmmm :)

Today it was unique service day - we had great hit - Enhanced Talytic Converters supplied to requestor at TT price after lucky HOFs on the way of that short run. That's usually hard to craft component, many stages (Ignisium ingots-->High Grade Plugs --> GeoTrek Hardened EnBolts --> Enhanced Talytic Converters) and goes to 250-500% cost dependently on how long was run, what was luck on temporary stages. Great feeling to be able to offer that good service as just happened.
Thanks for so yummy respect for my service time, Omni, my friend :tiphat:

Thanks for keep providing awesome service to the EU community, you definitely deserve a salute from me, Auktuma :wtg:

Back