Info: Aurli & Kreltin Info + Loot Tables

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
picture.php

Brought in from planet Nornune for experiments, the weird shape of the Aurli can be seen only on Crystal Space Station. It seem to be able to withstand any degree of cold, it is virtually invulnerable to radiation and can survive for extended periods in vacuum.

Health level: Massive
Damage potential: Large
Agility: 50
Intelligence: 67
Psyche: 1
Stamina: 153
Strength: 89

picture.php

Maturity Class: Insect
Damage Types:
Stb: 30%
Cut: 4%
Imp: 50%
Acd: 16%
Combat: Close, Fast
Agression: Very High
Defense: Evader

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The loot table will be updated more and more as I get more info to put. In general it seems like if hermes can drop from Aurli weak, it can from other maturities aswell, but going to wait and see until they are confirmed for sure before adding the data.
Reason for this... is because of some oddities: such as Liver Oil only dropping from Aurli Weak but no other maturities.

Last edited:
picture.php

The Kreltin is a lifeform brought in from the Malus system for use in medical experiments. Voices has been raised against the project, as the Kreltin is a bearer of several bacteriae lethal to man. It feeds by spraying its prey with a dissolvant, then sucking up the resulting goo through its extractable anus.

Health level: Massive
Damage potential: Large
Agility: 60
Intelligence: 20
Psyche: 1
Stamina: 139
Strength: 87

picture.php

Maturity Class: Animal
Damage Types:
Imp: 75%
Acd: 25%
Combat: Close, Fast
Agression: Very High

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will work on loot table for krelt.

Last edited:
Very nice Buzz, Thank you!

Ran

Thx for all info man !

Nice tables,
may be you could do the same for all other kinds of creatures of the bestiary ;)..

GL.

Nice tables mate :)
Good work :yay:

Hello all.

i did a brief testrun yesterday in domes 1 through 3 and had major difficulties to find a bunch of medium kreltins in d3. I mostly found matures in there and only 1 guardian. If they are in the other end of the dome then it is my fault i didn´t find em because i did not have the energy to work my way dep enough. Does anyone with more firepower know if they are there or not ?

The %'s for dome3 dont match, its 200% total there whilst the others are 100%..

And its spartacus ;) :D Nice charts mate!

Hello all.
i did a brief testrun yesterday in domes 1 through 3 and had major difficulties to find a bunch of medium kreltins in d3. I mostly found matures in there and only 1 guardian. If they are in the other end of the dome then it is my fault i didn´t find em because i did not have the energy to work my way dep enough. Does anyone with more firepower know if they are there or not ?

Ya, the Kreltin mediums will be there in the future. The problem has been that "Alpha" and 'provider' maturities are mixed up. So if I try to spawn mature, old, providers, guardians... I end up getting only mature old and alphas... in order to spawn providers I have to put the DNA very high, but then you get some old alphas, with the providers. which are too hard for the dome.

So the bug with Kreltin DNA has to be fixed first before there can be a more balanced mix of them in the dome. So until then the kreltins in D3 are few in numbers and just low maturity ones.

The %'s for dome3 dont match, its 200% total there whilst the others are 100%..

And its spartacus ;) :D Nice charts mate!

ah yep good call :)
I did the %'s pretty fast, so will check them out on CP saturday to get some better %'s... and I will set them all to 100% total then. ty.

and the spart :silly2:

The Kreltin is a lifeform brought in from the Malus system for use in medical experiments. Voices has been raised against the project, as the Kreltin is a bearer of several bacteriae lethal to man. It feeds by spraying its prey with a dissolvant, then sucking up the resulting goo through its extractable anus.

Freud would have a field day with the creature designers at MA.

Hi Buzz,

Any plans for changing the maturity on Kreltin for the WoF semifinal?

I think it will be good for the support teams that should kill Kreltin will have a spawn in doom 2 that has most spawn around Guardian and Providers to cover both maturity that gives 1 and 3 point. Personally i dont care if you have all from young to stalkers but for WoF event i like not to think too much on Aurlis :)

I think it will be a bit complex to have to big aurli running around when killing Krelts??

As i see it Doom 3 has to low numbers of krelts for guar and prov - and too many Aurlis :)

And Doom 4 just too many big aurlis.

Note: I assume all spawns is as in your first two post in this thread?

FYI.

I had a good day in Doom3. 16 globals and hofs (best as 939 ped).

And for your first post here is some more info.

Maturity
I found a few Krelt Young and both weak, watcher and hunter from Aurli.

Loot wise
Got a full spartacus Groin from a aurli Ravager (513 ped hof)
A full HL6 from aurli strong (365 ped hof)
A 101 ped esi from a aurli soldier

Rest was more ordinary

I think CP missed me :)

any chance of that loot table on kreltin coming out? i'm mainly interested if they drop output amplifiers as often as aurli and ESI's?

any chance of that loot table on kreltin coming out? i'm mainly interested if they drop output amplifiers as often as aurli and ESI's?

Dome 1, small Aurlis drop large amount of output amps. Kreltin don't drop it, but they do give lots of ESI's.

Any plans for bigger kreltins? provider+

Loot table update?

Have been a few changes in the loot system the past years, have it shown in the loot on CP? Other things drop, some things stopped dropping?

I know i looted a TEN edition Arso chip there during that event, while i did the 5k aurli mission in a 88 ped global.

Back