Help: Authorizing!

Noahz0r

Hatchling
When I try to log in it keeps just saying... "Authorizing" and I can't get innnn.

seems to be a common problem. i even reinstalled the patch half a dozen times, and re-instaled the whole EU

Yeah, annoying

Yeah, it's realllllllllyyyyyyyyy, freaking annoying, I'm up to here with it...

I've had the same problem since this morning, it just stalls on authorizing. I haven't been able to play at all. I also wasted many hours trying to solve the problem by re-installing EU, it didn't help at all. All that did was waste my afternoon...

I'm reinstalling, and downloading the patch, right now.. it solved it for other people.. maybe me, I dunno, hopefully so.. thanks for replying. >_>

I always get this problem when i have AVG anti virus installed, dont know why. Right now i dont even have an anti virus :p

Re-installing EU, the patch, rebooting, safe mode, i sent a support ticket to be moved.

Ill let you guys know :(

yeah same problem, hmmm usually these problems tend to fix themselfs
my soc m8s tell me i do apear online ingame, but all i see is the autrizing screen....

thats after i put user pass and gold card.

you better hope the problems fix themselves :(

I dont see MA workin too hard :/

16 hours, still not logged in :/

Sleep time

Lucky....

Im still out :(

I re-installed the patch at least 5 times, re-installed EU
Sent a support ticket to be moved, and i was.

What do i do? try to re-install entropia again?

I had same problem and solved it without reinstalling and redownloading everything. It was caused by a corrupt Terrain0.pak file.

Solution in this thread.

Aye, finally got it working. Just had to make sure to manually delete the entropia universe folder. Because the uninstall via start>entropia universe does not do a proper uninstall. Also there is a patch which shows up as a "blank window" make sure to let the patch exit by itself. Since there's no progress bar or ANYTHING and it seems to hang there for 2+ hours it seems very weird... I made the mistake of exiting this myself the first time I installed which probably caused the bug. Hopefully it'll work once the "blank patch" is done.

I finally got mine working from this problem. I uninstalled EU then had to install the 1st CP download 10.3? and the subsequent patches separately and not let the downloader do it. Was fun finding them and copying them to desktop before the client loader made them disappear :p

Back