Autoscreen Software

Status
hello . i think i have a problem with autoscreen . i have downloaded it , last version , no errors gain , but olso no screeni taken when i hit a global or hof . i marked the print screen integrate but when i pree prt screen olso no screen taken . Anyone knows why?????
THX

okay im using entropia in window mode wich fixed the white wash screen prob, but now it doesnt capture pics when i git a hof or global for some reason.

Can only say it works flawlessly for me. Either triggered by the global/hof sound, or by the printscreen button.

I am running Window XP, which may behave different from Vista. (enable run as administrator there)
Also make sure you can hear the sounds yourself, otherwise autoscreen won't hear them either ;)

First this is a real good little program and I will make donation if you will PM as to how to do it.

I have noticed lately that if I get two or three gbls in a row it does not capture the second and/or the third one and none after the that has happened, It takes it a little while to recover and then it will take another but not more than 3 and it stops again. Hope you will take a look if others are having this problem also and let me know if it is just me and maybe its my setup.

Thanks and don't forget the PM

I have a strange problem with autoscreen: I have installed it, it starts up when Windows (XP) starts up, but even though I got 5 skill messages yesterday, I received no pics. I have even tried playing the globals message in a media player, but nothing appears. However, if I press the Print SCreen button whilst in ENtropia THEN I get s saved picture in the D:\Entropia directory. Anyone know what I have done wrong (see attached picture for my settings).
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

David, when i had a similar problem i was running entropia from a FAT32 filesystem. Autoscreen relied (at the time, but maybe still) on NTFS features.

Can only say it works flawlessly for me. Either triggered by the global/hof sound, or by the printscreen button.

I am running Window XP, which may behave different from Vista. (enable run as administrator there)
Also make sure you can hear the sounds yourself, otherwise autoscreen won't hear them either ;)

Okay prnt screen works fine takes co ords and takes pic but its the sounds that are not triggering it off for some reason and yes i got correct sounds in there

Works pretty fine on my side (XP) but it would
be great if timestamp was changed (C->U)
cause in most events watermark timestamp isnt official.
maybe anyone knows a way of changing it in the progamfiles?

Last edited:
I would like a way to change the keys it presses to take a timestamp as well. I'm also having a problem with the current version where it crashes after it takes a screenshot. It will take the first global correctly but the program will then freeze up and not take any screen after that.

I'm also having a problem with the current version where it crashes after it takes a screenshot. It will take the first global correctly but the program will then freeze up and not take any screen after that.

I had this problem for a while a few months ago, then it seemed to go away again, but now it's back :(

Works pretty fine on my side (XP) but it would
be great if timestamp was changed (C->U)
cause in most events watermark timestamp isnt official.
maybe anyone knows a way of changing it in the progamfiles?

I was just going to post a request to mak it posible to change between C and U. It seems like the old PA setting was C for timestamp and U is the new version.

If its not posible to make that option in the autoscreen program, does anyone know how to change it in EU?

btw, thanx for a great program.

I was just going to post a request to mak it posible to change between C and U. It seems like the old PA setting was C for timestamp and U is the new version.

If its not posible to make that option in the autoscreen program, does anyone know how to change it in EU?

btw, thanx for a great program.

Press L (for changing key mappings) and G (for keyboard), drag the icon for time from the U key to the C key (where it belongs :D). You can also try to find the key in the action library (X for older users, Y for newer users) and assign it as you like.

thanx borr.
I remember keep trying to do it this way but by some reason I cant change the original settings, just add new ones.

But I have been wrong before :D
Ill try again tonight, thanx.

Hi all.

Had simular problems after reinstalling both the game and autoscreen, the problems seems to be that earlier EU install was in C:\program\project... and the new one is C:\program\entropia... So please check your soundfile location agian and maybe you find the problem.

Rapido

Press L (for changing key mappings) and G (for keyboard), drag the icon for time from the U key to the C key (where it belongs :D). You can also try to find the key in the action library (X for older users, Y for newer users) and assign it as you like.

I can't seem to change those icons either, they are darkish grey and i can't drag them away to another icon. (says "(set*)" behind them so don't think it
is possible to change them)

Anyone know how one could change the programfiles maybe? Dunno if you are allowed tho as it is someone elses software.

SWEET ill use it

Was using autoscreen on my pc and it was working very good.

Now moved to laptop and its not working anymore. I think the reason is that on laptop screanshot are done with fn+prnt instead of just prnt button on PC.

Any idea how to solve this ?

thanks,
sam

MrSmith, just for your info, the website is down.

MrSmith, just for your info, the website is down.

Last Activity: 12-11-2008 03:31

And his last post was over 6 months ago (at least if I was doing my searching correctly).

Don't be disheartened however, expect an announcement from another user of an automatic screen shot product shortly (I am beta testing it now, works great).

Ah, I see the cat has been let out of the bag already:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1736221-post8.html

Last edited:
Perfectly good program..been using for ages...good exept for, i cannot take auto pic when global or hof comes up, i've always had to do it manually..do i need to donate for that?

for me, it's the best ever :yay:

Perfectly good program..been using for ages...good exept for, i cannot take auto pic when global or hof comes up, i've always had to do it manually..do i need to donate for that?

No donation necessary, it either works or it doesnt :D

There are some common issues though like not starting autoscreen as administrator on Vista (is that actually necessary? (don't have Vista, so can't check)), mistyping the names of the audiofiles, having sound turned off (or windows volume set to 0).
Other then that it is provided as is. The original developer does not seem very actively supporting the software anymore, nor have i seen many signs of him in entropia or EF.

But it is my tool of choice by far!

Hmm..says domain has expired for the link to the page :confused:

Anyone else have a link for the app?

Hmm..says domain has expired for the link to the page :confused:

Anyone else have a link for the app?

Hehe, i guess someone forgot to pay the bill or just cancelled the domain.

As many people have noticed, the website is down. Are there any other GOOD autocapture softwares which I could use? I'll still wait for the site if I have to. Is it only downloadable via that site?

its funny was the same for me until I moved to xp 64 now i get all globals and hofs

The EntropiaTracker Client does the trick now.

You can grab a copy of the current beta from the software link.

Tussi

The EntropiaTracker Client does the trick now.

You can grab a copy of the current beta from the software link.

Tussi

Ah great Tussi! I've been running the tracker since it came available and will give the update a trial run right away.

Thanks for the effort.

Status
Back