LLS

Guardian
Society
Planet Express
Loki longwalk Stoneheart
* deleted *

Last edited:
yes it works :D

somehow i messed up and the graphics were set on low so i too could not see what i look like. so i just hit enter as i dont care.

but seeing as you do you could always pay one of the hard working face sculpters in the game to help you out.

or you can make a thread on how you are gonna break the game rules on a web site that has people who work for MA reading it and get locked when they notice.

your choice.

Just open the avatar support you did to redo your avatar and tell them you messed up again, if it's closed just send another

I hear some other guy messed his up aswell and got a redo on the redo, cant mention any names though :ahh:

gl

edit: ahh i kinda misread, your stuck in a low res, got ya :)

Actually, someone posted that support said it is okay to modify the .cfg files, can't remember what file it was, but you just modify one teeny-weeny number from 1 to 4 in there and there you go :)
(Now someone just needs to say what file it was, can't check it since i'm not home :p)

Edit:
Cancel that, obviously it was allowed before, not anymore :p
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2050550-post76.html

The only way I could get my gfx high enough to recreate my avatar properly was to modify the settings-ce file.

I forgot to take screenies of my finished avatar, which I'm very annoyed at as I feel it's more than likely that she'll get messed up again..

* deleted *

Last edited:
Back