vemon

Guardian
Society
Mistress, Priory of Soin
Videl Vemon Storm
We need to have a avatar contest like wierdest funniest coolest prettiest...i think that would be fun...

Has anyone seen in pa that avatar called cupcake? Omg I was laughing my arse off looking at that ava...i took some screens of her flexing her mucles....ill post them when i get home bat has anyone else seen this cupcake? or and other really weird or funny avatars you would like to nominate for oddest or most unusual avatar? Or the prettiest? Anything you thing would apply? Cupcake got my vote for funniest female ( i think it was female)

Oooh nice idea... yes. of course it's so subjective.... perhaps here on the forum we could post a pic of our avatar and have a contest...
in game the contest would have to be able to be voted upon imo... not just judges
:girl:

Im still too hurt after getting second in miss calypso booohooo

j/k ;)
I still find raeky most sexehh..funny.. :silly2:

what ill do is work out the details to see what i can come up with i think it will be fun:D Could even have like avatar of the month lol.... And best avatar of the year type things lol

vemon said:
what ill do is work out the details to see what i can come up with i think it will be fun:D Could even have like avatar of the month lol.... And best avatar of the year type things lol

If you could arrange it would be very cool. Thumbup for that! :thumbup:

hmmm interesting :cool:

Nyah. The coolest avatar is the one wearing Shadow...

maniac said:
Nyah. The coolest avatar is the one wearing Shadow...

lol no offence kon, but typical male answer ;)

but yes, miss calypso etc, are really nice events, too bad i always end up laggin so much on those that i cannot participate, not in viewer or hardly take part of anything :(

Back