TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
When there is a competition and some elite wants a helper, they might prefer to have a high skilled (elite level) avatar at their side.

How usual is it to rent out an avatar?

I am not talking about providing services by avatar.
I am talking about giving your user/pass to someone, who will ride your avatar

I am not talking about providing services by avatar.
I am talking about giving your user/pass to someone, who will ride your avatar
Yes that is allowed.

I highly doubt that is officially allowed. Seems to me to be very stupid though. Go for it and never see all your items/peds ever again.

I do $300 per hour, $2000 overnight.
Busty, discreet and professional.
No natural services.
ROFLMAO :) No natural services is no problem, some like it very unnatural.

I have this woman I've been talking to, she said she would do anything for an ounce of weed. Is that what you're talking about?

An avatar can have many humans, but a human can only have one avatar - is the way I think of the rules :)

The issue you would run into would be if you already have an avatar, and are controlling a second. A hired gun/mercenary is not uncommon though, often to help with DPS or getting through missions/ instances. As long as the original owner remains the one behind the controls.

When I read this, I thought it was some type of April fool joke even though it is only March lol.

Is the @OP actually for real? lol

Either way, I highly highly highly recommend against sharing your user/pass with anyone. Even your closest friends. I would say if your spouse's play then that will be fine and you can trust them. But not anyone else.

I have this woman I've been talking to, she said she would do anything for an ounce of weed. Is that what you're talking about?
Nope I didn't mean anything to do with weed, I'll leave it to ppl's imagination, what have you, as to what I meant by some like it very unnatural.

what you do in your real life is your business don't have to shout every details to let every one knows.

Back