Avatar shaking while doing make up

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
So, I am finally trying to get into a bit of "detailed" make up (as best as i'm going to get lol). Anyways, I don't know if its due to these new changes where avatars move involuntarly or not, because I never examined it this in-depth in the past, but when I am zoomed close up so basically I am trying to paint pixel by pixel, my avatar's head shakes and it is extremely annoying. Cannot make a straight line, forces me to make a dot a pixel off from where I wanted to, etc because my guy just shakes every other second. I have tried standing in different places, so its not the location/where my avatar is standing. Anyone else have this same problem? :scratch2:

it's dynamic.

it's the absence of alcohol :wise:

File a bug report. And in meantime - I know this will be the expensive option - use a Make Up mask instead till its fixed?

it's insane how Mindark doesn't think straight how their "improvements" affect already implemented professions.

yeah, just seems to be a bug... just one of the things you have to work around for the moment. Good thing it stores your sessions and allows you to undo/redo ;)

Back