So IRL statues mark great personalities?

Any Stalin statues left? I am sure there are still plenty of Mao statues.

And shame on MA for valuing only money - they should be running this solely for love

It's hard to measure love, also to eat it

they should have a function, such as making a shop around it with shopkeepers and item racks...

Totally agree. Make it useful for placing ads, a SK or your beauty furni. Otherwise my pet i just gonna pee on them :laugh:

I reckon Oberon's services will be in great demand :laugh: (he's an expert in placing things so that they can't be picked up)

Buying 100000 dung in stacks of 1 dung :-D

Due to 1 PEC tt limit, you can't drop less than 1000 dung.

All who comented otherwise, you are just ignorant and don't know what true dedication means.

It will be of great honor and respect fron MA side to make some statues for players whi are legends, not only temporsry here with the single purpose to make a ped, players who have helped the community.

I'm not saying MA should run thus game for love, I'm just saying that acts like this, making statues for true legends amongst players would be the greatest act ever done and will create a good feeling about the game.

No one can play hayefull here.

Also, what really intrigues and bothers me, is what is the gain from these statues?? What do you expect so see/feel when you see a statue with a nonamer?

Banners for adds and other things like that alllready exists in game, statues should not be used for that, and no one should be able to buy one, only gain one at the community comon decision.

My reply in this threqd is not for all the ignorants users, is for MA.
Who ever got the brains and common sense to understant what I'm saying, will agree, others are here for the pixels.

I'm not saying MA should run thus game for love, I'm just saying that acts like this, making statues for true legends amongst players would be the greatest act ever done and will create a good feeling about the game.

Agree with that, even if it's only for winners of MM, these are no different to the awards people can buy themselves (remember the roasting a certain MA got for posting an award they'd won when they'd effectively bought it).

So IRL statues mark great personalities?

Any Stalin statues left? I am sure there are still plenty of Mao statues.

And shame on MA for valuing only money - they should be running this solely for love

It's a game. Everything is for profit.

i think the statues are a secret beta test.

as soon all are sold MA will remove space from EU and all shipowners get a statue as compensation. the sales show its a success.

winter is coming...

Another 'great theft'...So nice to see MA stealing PP ideas to monetize on Caly. Cyrene has had statues for years, but you can't buy them with ped, need more than that. At least someone tries to keep some other virtues then peds in rce world...

Another 'great theft'...So nice to see MA stealing PP ideas to monetize on Caly. Cyrene has had statues for years, but you can't buy them with ped, need more than that. At least someone tries to keep some other virtues then peds in rce world...

As far as I can tell, the idea didn't quite come from MA themselves (although selling was likely their idea, yes). See here.

I want a statue of my giant eco boner. Let's erect this great statue!

My God, I just received a negative rep for even hinting that Stalin was a monster?

the point I was hoping to make, Golddude, was that if evil people get statues, what's wrong with (rich?) no names getting them.

The money generated will enable mA to employ decent programmers, designers, support staff. And so make the game better.

Also, do the statues need to be in parks or built up areas, it may be interesting to see a fallen statue like Ozymandias in some wild & remote area, amid the fouls & snablesnots

My God, I just received a negative rep for even hinting that Stalin was a monster?

the point I was hoping to make, Golddude, was that if evil people get statues, what's wrong with (rich?) no names getting them.
Hyperbole is worse than Hitler!

:computer:

Also, do the statues need to be in parks or built up areas, it may be interesting to see a fallen statue like Ozymandias in some wild & remote area, amid the fouls & snablesnots

I would love that. :wise:

they should have a function, such as making a shop around it with shopkeepers and item racks...

If i saw that statue in Twin, i just tought it is a shop and a good thing, but after that thread, i think it is just a bad idea.

Last edited:

Yes they should

Can i have a statue shaped as mining tower? It will save me a lot of peds, not to mention my "luck will eventually change" at last.

MA sent me a picture of what my statue looks like:

So glad to be back for a bit!

Disclaimer, mods, this is art!

Glad youre back for a bit, and it is very artistic indeed.

Might get the odd 'giggle' :xwink:

I am really worried that it is all going to end up like this, and I don't know if I can handle that level of trauma again.

img_0742.jpg

img_0741.jpg

;)

a custom message that appears when interacting with the statue.

Custom message: This female statue represent same as his ava - gay owner wishes.

next statue we get:

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the great deal of red guads...,the greater of invisible armors....,I think I deserve a huge memorial statue!Allways the big donors get them all.PLS MA let me be lucky to win one of these uber game items.PS willing to pay all my hard earned fruit peds.

Back