Average tt value of crafted objects

Sarubaboon

Alpha
Society
NBK Entrepreneurs
Ok... so, if you have the COS bar maxed, it appears that the "accepted" rate of sucess is between 32-34%.... however, does anybody have any idea about what is the average return of crafted objects as a % of their maximum tt value?

Ok... so, if you have the COS bar maxed, it appears that the "accepted" rate of sucess is between 32-34%.... however, does anybody have any idea about what is the average return of crafted objects as a % of their maximum tt value?

From my experiance the average value of a crafted object is the TT value of the materials used.

So if making longu texture worth 55pec you get an average of 2.7 textures, 42% of the time.

1.5 peds TT a skin, 1 pec for the extractor is 1.51 ped.
1.51 / .55 = 2.7

End result, 100 skins becomes 113 textures.
(100 x 2.7 x .42 = 113)

I find a 42% success rate with a maxed BP more likely than 32-34%.

cos.jpg

Last edited:
From my experiance the average value of a crafted object is the TT value of the materials used.

I've really only crafted components to this point, but for level I components on quantity the mininum tt of components from a success is the tt value of the materials used. Any return less than the tt value of input materials is a "near success."

Might be quite different for other types of crafting though...and surely different if on condition instead of quantity.

The return of crafted objects is not related to their max TT value, but to the TT cost of the CPC to make them. The returned value is usually at least the TT cost of the click.

Of course, with a 42% CoS then if the successes only matched the cost of the click, then you would have a consistent 42% success rate, +the small amount returned in near successes. So there will be the odd click which returns 10 or 100x the cost of the click, or more, to take you to a reasonable long term TT return. But while crafting (L) items with residue, always use at least the max value - cost of the click (TT) to ensure a full item.

Ok, so, the next question is....
what is the tt value you get on average out of a certain amount of tt that goes into the machine?
so, if I put on average 2 peds tt for each click, how much can I expect back in the form of residue? and how much can I expect to come back in tt value due to "almost" sucess events?
Does anybody know?

Ok, so, the next question is....
what is the tt value you get on average out of a certain amount of tt that goes into the machine?
so, if I put on average 2 peds tt for each click, how much can I expect back in the form of residue? and how much can I expect to come back in tt value due to "almost" sucess events?
Does anybody know?

Again, I can only really comment with Longu, as it's the only texture I have crafted and paid attention to my returns.

I think the average return (including glow's but not an HOF/ATH) is about the same as the TT value of what you start with, less about 10-20%
The reason it can work this way is that if you buy longu skins with a TT of 1500 peds (1000 skins, costing 3k+ peds) and craft them into textures you get ~1200-1500 peds TT of textures & residue. You still make a loss as the skins cost 200%+, and the 1130 textures you end up with are tt 621 peds (market ~1490peds), the balance is in metal residue at 115% (market 1k peds).
So you start with materials costing you 3k, and end up with a result worth 2.5k, on average, at best.
You lose because of the mark-up % on the materials being more than the mark-up on the returns.

When I say average, I mean long term average.
There is no decay (apart from (L) BP's) when crafting, and as MA make (so they claim) their money from decay, in theory all the peds that go into a crafting machine come out again (though not necessarily out of a crafting machine!)

Last edited:
Back