Avery & Neo The Famous Trader ruins the Merry Mayhem event

Status
1. As others pointed out: the pics dont show anything, and its kinda silly to blame ppl in public without any proof.

2. Dont get emo cause of the interruption, same happened in pvp4, when ppl tried to kill star, neomaven, skalman, etc. - its part of the game.

3. Blame MA if u need to blame someone.

Buck.

1. show when they drag the mobs in the turret, thats proof enough.

2. Pvp is pvp, this isnt pvp and its not part of the game.

3. It isnt Ma that is destroying stormers event.

Of course Stormer only writes half-truths as usual.

That is the whole point. Stormer has 3 people dragging every single mob in the entire dome to his corner, so anyone else wanting to hunt Atrox can't. The whole Dome is devoid of mobs except for the trains following his 3 friends. That is making the Dome a bad place for anyone but him to compete. Does he really need 200 mobs at a time?

I did not interfere with Stormer's killing whatsoever. I did not shoot a single mob he was tanking, and I only used a launcher on the train of 100+ mobs his friends were dragging around the dome. Does Stormer own the dome now?

Oh, and about me not hunting. Funny that I outgloballed him during the period I was there.

oh jeh your are sooo innocent Avery, so why didnt you hunt trox the first 3,5h then? ive been hunting next to a lot of hunters before and that have worked out totally fine, i cant belive your making such a post with that BS, ive hunted next to Warrants and BlackHawk who also had runners, thing is they didnt shoot rockets into my spawn, in the first pics your rocket is detonating against my spawn what do you have to say about that?

halftruth is your way of telling, i dont care if the ppl in the forum is going to belive you or me...this was definetly an act of abuse from you there is no question about it, you just did everything to make it so innocent

For the record i had tops 10-30 trox on me, the rest was already taken by you...a rocket here and there FINE! but several hours of this shit is definetly over the top

Slate for hire!!

Avery and Neo RULE!!
damn those 2 can have fun with a crap event.
its Merrry mayhem, not merry LA for stormer.
Is any1 with a shot on the event willing to pay me to bug Stormer /skal or any other person with good odds?

takin offers!!

finally this event is taking a turn for the good.

It surprises me that you are surprised over this stormer! Its human nature to me evil.... this said...

it should make you wanna hunt more and harder that two ppl from a higher ranked soc see you as a big threat and want to ruin your chances of winning..
since the domes are not pvp bringing all your soc mates and friends to help dont do much but keeping open line to support is prolly the best thing to do....

..and dont be upset if they delayed you abit in the hunting... star was chaced in pvp4 last nite like 10cats chaces a mouse :p

go go Stormer :handgun:

ive been hunting next to a lot of hunters before and that have worked out totally fine, i cant belive your making such a post with that BS, ive hunted next to Warrants and BlackHawk who also had runners, thing is they didnt shoot rockets into my spawn, in the first pics your rocket is detonating against my spawn what do you have to say about that?

I can say that from soc chat , it seemed to work perfectly...
Yes sometime one got less mobs than he wish , or IA create shit , but seemed to work out somehow nicely...

In competition , its like in PVP , there is gentlement and there is asshole , choise you side...
But , as soon as you go inside , you know you may encounter the asshole... and you have to deal with them...

Stormer it seems you gonna need some more help then only some runners
i'lll volenteer to give those bitches a "koekje van eigen deeg"
pm when they're on in that Dome and i'll help ya for FREE !

I dont need pic´s to know that neo is an bastard

i was hunting with 2 noob friends of mee at the rig two moths agou

there neo came allong and killt all 3 of us.

it makes him happy to kill noobs -. and to destroy others funn.

thats all what this guy can doo

shame on you neo

i think this is humor becures most from AD soc just love when ther can make shitfor others

ther argos mobs on you and saaying a lot of shit always

so rely one of them crying in her is only doing so i am lafing my ass off

dont mess whit pepols if you cant handel to get sum back lol

More than 13k US$ on the PED card but whining around... I love those people...

i think the amount of peds you got on the ped card is no issue here
you get bugged in pvp4 seems fair to me since there's something the gain
but spoiling the othere ones chance of of winning when your 6 hours are done is what i call "cheating"

well...

<removed namecalling> dosn´t really have a lot of history in beating us in any kind of events... but I am guessing this is their way of "winning" or something...

neo and avery beeing lame pkers/ksers is nothing new to me... but sad they have to spoil an event arranged by MA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flavius

lol the Ad boyes do the same a lot and very ofen
so its only fair sum gets back on them

so is life make shit and get shit back

i think the amount of peds you got on the ped card is no issue here
[...]
but spoiling the othere ones chance of of winning when your 6 hours are done is what i call "cheating"

Okay, agreed. High numbers make me nervous. That's all. :laugh: Don't throw a 10^16 at me...

Nice decay on you supremacy with all that 1 dammages.

but I dont see a pile of blue dots next to the turret, do you have a screen of some secconds after the 2nd pic?

I dont need pic´s to know that neo is an bastard

i was hunting with 2 noob friends of mee at the rig two moths agou

there neo came allong and killt all 3 of us.

it makes him happy to kill noobs -. and to destroy others funn.

thats all what this guy can doo

shame on you neo

LOL...... What do you expect your at the RIG :laugh:

neo and avery beeing lame pkers/ksers is nothing new to me... but said they have to spoil an event arranged by MA.[/QUOTE]

Dont you start, i remember once i was out hunting phasm and you came and shoot me in the back while i was killing a phams. After that you killed my mob and ran away.

Nice decay on you supremacy with all that 1 dammages.

but I dont see a pile of blue dots next to the turret, do you have a screen of some secconds after the 2nd pic?

I Cant even see the turret on any of that pics only the tp and that is to far away to see any corps.

I think Stormer is the one ruining the event more than the ones ruining it for him.

Conclusion : Don't participate in contests that are not closely monitored

Neo seems to be back on Calypso again; I met him 2 hours ago (?) in Atrox Land - leading a shit herd of troxies to me that killed me without any chance (well, if you get 20 1.0 dmg / sec you have no chance to shoot back, so I prefered to die instead of mad healing decay in addition to armor decay...

Well, maybe it would be something for you Stormer if they drop herds of troxies to you, but not for me sheltered in my half-broken Pixie with my slow Isis to defend my life ;)

There are two other guys doing the same lame shit, but didn't catch up their names in my mind, only recognized Neo cause I saw the topic here before I went on my trip.

Ok s how long will this flame war be able to keep up??
Or do Ubers get a different set of rules on this forum than the rest of us?
If you put the LA aside this is shit we “normal” players have to endure every freakin day.
There will always be assholes in this game but if I should whine and break a shit load of forum rules every time this would happen this form would be full of it.
Yest it sux ass if they did it, but it sux just as much ass to have ppl working for you in this event so who is the bad guy?
Poor little rich uber getting his semi cheating ruined by two other rich ubers buuuhuuuu, this “event” was rigged from the start.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/37255-entropiaforum-rules.html

I don't see any atrox called "Stormer's atrox young" so those troxies aren't yours!
Anybody in the dome can try to hunt 'm with a weapon of theire choise.
Only the one you shoot atm can be considered "yours" when its dead and you looted it. If you are trying to kill the trox and others try KS, it isn't nice, but I think you got good enough equipment and skill to outdamage most of other EU players and even kill 'm.

all ther dont lik him go to dome 4 now hes ther hunt trox

lol

dam i am stil lafing of the whining
:wtg::wtg:

I think technically MA never meant for mob trains to be used in this event(they did disable teams so ppls friends could not help them). In other words it seems your willing to bend the rules, but the second someone else does it, it is not fair? Also in your story Stormer you claimed you did nothing but if this is true why would someone bother waiting 5hrs to hurt your chances in this event?

You did rocket all stormers mobs and turreted them.

lol @ this
like moonbiter said why do u presume just because they're chewing him, they are automatically stormers mobs?

Getting pritty sick of stormers whining my self i hunted in the same dome at the same time as stormer twice now where he has 3 or 4 of his litle slaves run the mobs to em from all corners of the dome i end up having to stand next to him to find my self a atrox the rest of the dome is pritty mush emty and how does he respont when i do that he calls me names and tells me to get my own atrox i dont realy have a choice tho its either standing next to him getting 100 trox on my ass and shooting them or non at all than also his runners go and stand infront of me so i cant shoot the trox and stormer KSing me i mean wth are u whining about stormer ure the worst off all i get some warrents are using the same tactic but they are good sports about it giving me a half of the dome to hunt in and they stick to there half but as usual with u its everything is for stormer and screw everyone els whel ***** u pall

Status
Back