FYI: Avoid Paysafe above 50 Bucks

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
(Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Yes, I thought its weekend and Bank depos arent immediate. So, couple of hundred bucks Paysafe here we go. Bad move on my part I know. Ammounts above 100 Bucks ewquires you to register and make a pasafe account. Well not a problem and I had used it before. Dont use it so much, so I click on forgot pasword tab to remake pasword etc. After trying and not getting in and thought I forgot pasword. Well that did not go so well, the paysafe page just wont let me, even after having changed the pasword many times. I spent hours trying to log in , change pasword or use my paysafe codes, via the depo option on the MA Webpage. Just wont work logging in. Most frustrating. Yes I know, I did the e-mail verification thingy also many times over too. Just cannot log into paysafe. Even captca robot tested many times over lol. Just wont work.

So, from this, a headsup to the community. Avoid that one if you can. Especially above 50 bucks. Huge hassle. I did ofc take screenshots, and even scanned the two tickets , that I bought. The money aint lost and I am well covered. The place I bought it is under camera surveilance all the time, I paid with my card and I have the damn tickets. Its just a damn hassle to wait ages to receive my money back. I sent Paysafe E-mail, requesting a refund and lodging the complaint.

Well, that was the last time I use payshit, ever again.

Last edited:

Spacejanitor

Old Alpha
Society
(Col.) Arkadia Rouchnecks
Roger Spacejanitor Wilco
Okay scratch that. I managed to log into the paysafe account by some fluke. And managed to depo the money. Still. Too much hassle by any measure.

Freddy_M

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
Freddy Michael Krueger
In the past, i used Paysafecards with 100 €. No Problems so far........ Don´t Know, what is the Problem in your Case, but it seems, you depe better with Creditcard in future.......