Avoid the scammers

Deemer

Prowler
Free scam Market VS Free Choice....

1-Free-Market-VSFree-Choice.jpg

The Markup of items is the only way to make profit in this game(not the Globals), as the TT loss will always be there. Check the Markup on items before you buy or sell any of them.

If you sell your profit to well-meaning and helpful players like this, you will always play at a loss.

Right mouse click on the player and just ignore him. You no need here such players for in the future.

If you fail to sell your loot, it's not your fault, it's just that the game is built this way. The game offers many more opportunities for fraud than normal trading.

When I try to buy some of the Vixens loot (not a Gears). then I always get answers: We throw all this in TT.
This applies not only to small hunters. which cannot accumulate sufficient stacks, but also mature hunters. It’s just that this loot is rarely in demand or almost never.
The statistics of the Auction Market shows only the completed transactions, does not show how many unsuccessful attempts to sell.... is something like a Survivorship bias.

To complete the picture, you have not shown many vixens components (their dozens), which are less often in demand than shown on screenshots. Any player would be glad to get shrapnel instead of them (101%).
Nevertheless, I respect an attempt to sell all the loot with mu. This is possible, but you have to spend time and effort.

When I try to buy some of the Vixens loot (not a Gears). then I always get answers: We throw all this in TT.
This applies not only to small hunters. which cannot accumulate sufficient stacks, but also mature hunters. It’s just that this loot is rarely in demand or almost never.
The statistics of the Auction Market shows only the completed transactions, does not show how many unsuccessful attempts to sell.... is something like a Survivorship bias.

To complete the picture, you have not shown many vixens components (their dozens), which are less often in demand than shown on screenshots. Any player would be glad to get shrapnel instead of them (101%).
Nevertheless, I respect an attempt to sell all the loot with mu. This is possible, but you have to spend time and effort.

This.

+ In those screenshots there is no evidence they have any MU/Value to players at the current market. Seems like the ped or actual pec sizes here are too small to say they have MU.

+wouldn't flat out call that person a scammer. You didn't even challenge them on how they came to that pricing :D...

+in my opinion everything on rocktropia has negative MU. trash.

Good luck selling.

Trade terminal is a scam, only gives me 100%!
How do I add this "Trade Terminal" to my ignore list?

Obviously a service, not a scam... It's quite a lot of work getting the few PECs out of that loot.
Doing the work yourself will get you those PECs, letting someone else do it will only give you half of those PECs.

We learned that in Sweden, the trip to work is gambling... "valuable advice" that is fully used in many aspects of the game.

Interestingly, we can draw conclusions about the way of life in this place. Such as...

-People there walk to work to limit the chances of accidents.
-A new worker goes there on foot to work, because his salary is unlikely to cover this cost... But after 20 years of work can afford to pay for a Camilla taxi.
-The worker pays the employer's expenses for the work he does... maybe his future expenses related to the product he is making.
- "Services" are not regulated by the state and are not taxed.

The list could go on and on, but for now it doesn't make sense, because it looks like MindArk will make changes in the trade structure.

Will the new trade structure offer a revolutionary trade environment as a 3rd world country or either the developers have exceeded themselves 2000 years ahead and will propose adequate trade for "normal investment" or will adhere to their principles to assist frauds that increase "short -term deposits" in Mindark, only the future will show...

Ohhh, and let's not forget... Personally, I hope they have thought to make senseless family mules, that stand in front of an auction and buy 101% of items with 200%+ mark -up, from unoriented new souls in to the game.

In this line of thinking, I would buy from the resalers at a double price(102%), the following items.... any weapon 2.0... mushroom... ie. you know such unwanted loots due lack off even annual history.

Or wait a bit, you are aware of the rarity of this item, so you head to Vixens in the inoperative RT trade in this case, but you do not do it well-intentioned around Icarus with Caudashiters bones.

You are ROCKs guys!!!

Last edited:
Back