Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Epsilon "Eps" Vaz
laad.jpg

Last edited:
Reserved for future posts.

Epic. (smile.jpg)

We, your benevolent overlords of pk, do hereby grant you this moratorium on all taxes otherwise due for the use of our lands, the deeds to which were handed to Rony by Lootius himself in time immemorial. Groveling, weeping, self mutilation of avatars, and hero worship will still be mandatory.

That is all.

A sad thread.. some old pk ck should counterpost with a lot of swear words.. just for old time sake.. at least then we can pretend there still is an enemy, who could be the benevolent pk netherlords.

:handgun:hunt:bull:mine:tower:and post ur hofs :pic:

FYI: Spider Youngs @ Takuta Plateau are dropping DOA Slugstorm (L)

Nearest TP is Sakura City, followed by one Lesser Jump N or take a Sleip. :)

Bump for a massive give away post your HoF's here

Del

A sad thread.. some old pk ck should counterpost with a lot of swear words.. just for old time sake.. at least then we can pretend there still is an enemy, who could be the benevolent pk netherlords.

Don't hate the player...hate the game. <3

You scared?
Mob_araneatrox.jpg

Wow, there is no more money ingame if making 0% tax for some cheap publicity is better than 8 LA's revenue :D

The income is quite good. Based on Deathifier's interview it is as good as, or better than the whole of Treasure Island in daily tax. MA has, however, cocked up the tax distribution system (and thus far refuses to fix it), so instead of the massive logistical headache of fixing that situation ourselves, we have simply decided to be generous.

Cheers!

Don't mean to sound rude but could you please post mob type and maturity info for these LA? Co-ords or map pics could also be useful...

The income is quite good. Based on Deathifier's interview it is as good as, or better than the whole of Treasure Island in daily tax. MA has, however, cocked up the tax distribution system (and thus far refuses to fix it), so instead of the massive logistical headache of fixing that situation ourselves, we have simply decided to be generous.

Cheers!

nice one! :wise:

Don't mean to sound rude but could you please post mob type and maturity info for these LA? Co-ords or map pics could also be useful...

Hi George here is the list

Nate Valley

Cape Carramone
34740 31080
Gradivoire Stalkers

Silver Ridge

Farsight Plains
31435 37978
Oculus Old Alpha - Stalker

Amethera Outback Land 15 TP

Greenhorne
30620 31239
Mining

MIWAK

Vermillion Plains
38736 31700
Falx young to old alpha

Miwak Mountain Pass
36989 42565
Thorofoid small-medium

South Shade Valley
34275 43245
Kingfisher young-provider

Sakura City

Red Sands Forest
39029 28210
Cersumon young -Dominant

Takatu Plateau
38736 31700
Aranatrox(spiders) young to old

Del

Last edited:
i like that :)

*hugs Epsy

Cheers!

you know ive been critical before, but, it has to be said, nice way to protest MA's incompetence. :)

you know ive been critical before, but, it has to be said, nice way to protest MA's incompetence. :)

Incidentally, their support team is so incompetent that in one of their recent replies, the support team notified us that they had just become aware that BA was in control of *most* of the LG land areas. We had to correct them and inform them that it is, in fact, ALL LG land areas we control.

Incidentally, their support team is so incompetent that in one of their recent replies, the support team notified us that they had just become aware that BA was in control of *most* of the LG land areas. We had to correct them and inform them that it is, in fact, ALL LG land areas we control.

kinda puts a damper on this whole world domination thing if nobody knows about it, and if those under appreciated support people deep in mexico dont know, then its fair to say not everyone knows! :)

kinda puts a damper on this whole world domination thing if nobody knows about it, and if those under appreciated support people deep in mexico dont know, then its fair to say not everyone knows! :)

Christ lets not get into the world domination thing again i got banned twice for that particular bit of soap opera.

That said i think the world domination is....... over and BA won.

Del

Christ lets not get into the world domination thing again i got banned twice for that particular bit of soap opera.

Del

Damn right!! Plus we have all the hotties!! :rolleyes:

didnt find any spider today in takuta... :(

Yeah, MA has fucked the spawn. Support cases went in yesterday. We can't fix it until they do.

i guess that mean i will not hunt spider for 3 month ...

Yeah, MA has fucked the spawn. Support cases went in yesterday. We can't fix it until they do.

I was sorely disappointed when I got their and TP'd around for ages trying to find them (never been there before you see.)

Unfortunately, I had to resort to Valkyrie driving around Cayuze to find the 1 Spider in 8 million Bristles :rolleyes:.

We will notify everyone when MA get off their asses and fix this

Del

so you're the winner. Where there is a winner, there is also a loser? Who lost?

Back