Awesome Mining Service from Onyar Loorden PSS

raynopssgold

Stalker
Society
Virtual Legends
Onyar Loorden PSS

Hi to all beloved Entropians,

Well, it's good to meet you all here. To be honest, it's my first time offering mining service. Hope I'll get some response from you guys...

For your information, I'm mostly keeping a mining log for every probe/bomb I dropped. Also, I printscreened for all the probes/bombs dropped, whether it got claim or not. So, all the stuffs I do here is totally transparent, without any hidden fact at all.

Here are some of my conditions for this awesome mining service:

1. My client can choose whatever mining location he/she wants. However, if you want me 2 mine at CND, FOMA, Rocktropia, Next Island or Arkadia, then you must pay for my TP fees.
2. If my client want me to mine with amps, then he/she must provide me the amps.
3. My client has to pay all decay for finders and drillers.
4. For the globals/hofs/ATHs i found, I'll charge: 5% on global, 10% on HoF, 25% on an Uber HoF more than 1k peds, 40% on a TOWER (4K peds above) and 50% for ATH (If I ever find one lol) ^^

So, I'm looking forward for the good news from you. Don't feel hesitate 2 drop me a PM, if you've any question about it. I'll get back 2 you ASAP.

PS: You can find me at Twin Peaks/Camp Echidna (Calypso), Celeste Quarry/Repulse FB (Arkadia), as I mostly hang out there. However, we'll can choose a place to meet, according to your need. The price for starters can be as low as 25 peds of probes/bombs :)

PS2: I'll ensure that the mining claim is above 50% TT value, which mean, if I've been given 50 bombs (50 peds) or 100 probes (50 peds) here, the minimum TT return will be 25 peds! If I failed to find the claims above 25 peds, then I'm going to pay it off from my own wallet :)

PS3: For your information, I'm only doing an ore/enmatter mining run for above 25 peds and maximum 50 peds per route.

PS4: If I picked up any stuffs from the ground, or found SOOTO, I'll give it to the client that hiring me for the mining run! (My biggest SOOTO found was a CLD from mining and I gave it to my client cum friend as I mentioned here, "The Day I Found My CLD From Mining")

Cheers,
Onyar Loorden PSS aka The Lord of Onion.

Note: So far, I found 126 globals (For some reason, one XIII Khorudoul Extrusion, one XIV and one XIII Zorn Star Ores didn't appeared on ET) + 33 HoFs (XXI Caldorite, XIX Narcanisum, XIX Acid Root, XVIII Narcanisum, XVIII Zinc, XVII Belkar, XVII Caldorite, XVII Melchi Water, XVI Alferix, XVI Caldorite, XVI Erdorium, XVI Alicenies Liquid, XVI Belkar, XVI Florican Mist, XVI Gazzurdite, XVI Ignisium, XVI Lysterium, XVI Melchi Water, 2 XV Caldorite, 2 XV Gazzurdite, XV Hebredite, 3 XV Iron, XV Khorudoul Extrusion, XV Megan, XV Vedacore, XIV Caldorite, XIV Cumbriz, XIV Typonolic Steam & XIV Narcanisum) for this mining service.

PPS: Please pay me a visit at Genesis Star Tower E, 4F, The Lord of Onion's Lair!

Onyar's Awesome Mining Service Motto: "Your Satisfaction, My Dedication"!

COPYRIGHTS @ Onyar's Awesome Mining Service <ALL RIGHTS RESERVED>Please Don't Duplicate This Thread Without Any Permission From the Owner, Thank You Very Much!

onyar_s_loorden_pss_awesome_mining_service_2.gif

Last edited:
Thank you very much for all the PMs, guys.

So far, I've got two clients that tested out my mining service. However, both of them said, they want to keep this stuff confidential. So, I won't post their name and soc name in this post.

Ok, here's the outcome for the mining run on 19th July:

Mining location: Solfais Crater
Probes: 50 (25 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 34.52 peds

For 20th July, the mining result is quite Ok.

Mining location: Nymptown
Bombs: 50 (50 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 65.24 peds

So far, two of the mining run were in profit. My clients also satisfied with it. Ok, if anyone here want to give my service a try, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Wilson.

Bump...:dancing:

By the way, I got another order from my first client (Hooray) and here's the outcome for the mining run...

New Switzerland
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 24.58 peds

Bombs: 25 (25 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 27.24 peds

Ok, I must say that the enmatters at New Switzerland is very suck XD Thank goodness that ores saved the run...

So, still in profit after my 3rd run!

Cheers,
Wilson.

Last edited:
Bump... lol

K, I got another new client yesterday and did a mining run at Timbesha. Here's the outcome:

Timbesha:
Probes: 60 (30 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 36.98 peds

Bombs: 20 (20 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 15.15 peds

Well, the enmatter claims at Timbesha is certainly better than Ore did. The overall mining run still in profit :yay:

Will keep you all up to date.

Cheers,
Wilson.

Well, guys. Sorry for not updating in the past few days, kind of busy in EU with all sorts of activities lol

Ok, here's my mining runs result:

Date: 08-04-2010

Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 52.04 peds

The luckycharm still be with me, at least... Let's see the next mining run...

==========================================================

Date: 08-06-2010

Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 27.04 peds

Bombs: 25 (25 peds)
Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 24.17 peds

Still, the run is in positive lol

Date: 08-08-2010

Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 43.39 peds
Sold the claims to C.O.R.E for: 53.14 peds
Total gain: 9.75 peds

This time, the TT value is lower, but the MU on belkar saved the run :)

Date: 08-09-2010

Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 32.05 peds

Damn, all i can say here is this run is the worst, since I started my mining service. Feel sorry for my client :( (Thank goodness, he's happy with it, as I mined a size X belkar, as it have good MU!)

Ok, more 2 come and stay tune, guys.

Cheers,
Onyar.

Last edited:
Ok, the newest update for today...

Date: 08-10-2010

Mining claim (TT value after deduct decay cost): 19.42 peds

By the way, one of my nicest clients, digdigs gatman digsdigs allowed me to post his name for this thread. Thank you very much for using my mining service, bro, much appreciated your support :D

To be continued...

Wilson.

PS: Sorry, as I've mixed up the total mining claim and the deduction lol I've fixed it right now...

Last edited:
Looking good so far, I couldn't happen to miss where your skills are. If I knew your prof level I might have given you a few 100 peds to mine for me.

Looking good so far, I couldn't happen to miss where your skills are. If I knew your prof level I might have given you a few 100 peds to mine for me.

Hi Dust,

Thank you very much for the words. Well, if you want 2 know more about me, then you can meet me up at Twin Peak. I'm always there most of the time now...

Good luck and all the best to you, bro ^^

It's time to update the result for the mining runs...

Well, I did four mining runs yesterday and today. All I can said, it's quite a mix of honey and vinegar...

Date: 08-11-2010

Client: digdigs gatman digsdigs
Mining claim : 18.69 peds
Tools decay cost: 1 peds
Grand total: -32.31 peds

Client: He wants 2 keep it privately
Probes: 100 (50 peds)
Mining claim: 53.23 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.85 peds
Grand total: 2.38 peds

Date: 08-11-2010

Client: digdigs gatman digsdigs
Mining claim : 16.83 peds
Grand total: -34.17 peds

Client: He wants 2 keep it privately
Mining claim: 84.85 peds
Grand total: 33.85 peds

Well, it looks like enmatters are doing good for the last two days, while ores are totally went southward...

Anyway, I payed another 4.18 peds to digdigs gatmant digsdigs, as I've promised to ensure that the least value of mining claims cannot lower than 20 peds! Hope it helps u a lil bit, bro.

K, will keep 2 update this mining service from time to time, thank you very much for reading!

Cheers,
Wilson.

Nice post mate!! All the best for the mining service.

Just for everyone else's reference, I've known this guy in EU for a long time and he is a nice guy and very honest, will get some runs done with this service when i have some free ped....

OK, here's the report for my mining on 13th August...

Date: 08-13-2010

Client: Confidential
Mining claim : 77.45 peds
Tools decay cost: 2.20 peds
Grand total: 25.25 peds

The best part about mining at OLA 41 is the hit rate was insanely high, 50% (I found 1 out of 2 probes dropped!). Guess it's my lucky spot :wtg: By the way, the size of claims are very small, which are ranged from size II to IV mostly Lol However, my client said to me, "Hey, it's still a gain for me, regardless of the claim sizes!" Hehe, I bet he's satisfied with it :)

Nice post mate!! All the best for the mining service.

Just for everyone else's reference, I've known this guy in EU for a long time and he is a nice guy and very honest, will get some runs done with this service when i have some free ped....

Omg, thank you very much for dropping me a visit here, Taz lol Also, thanks for the words, bro :) Much appreciated it for sure... Good luck and all the best for you as well.

Ok, stay tuned, guys...

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, guys. Here's the update for the ores run on 16th August...

Date: 08-16-2010

Mining claim : 54.05 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.75 peds
Grand total: 2.30 peds

Still, there's nothing special about this run, all the claims are ranging from size III to V, except two size IX belkars.

More update after this, guys...

Last edited:
Sorry guys, as I haven't update my thread for one week...

Here's the mining results for my past whole week:

Date: 08-18-2010

Mining claim : 46.45 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.70 peds
Grand total: 5.25 peds

Well, even though the TT value is a lil bit below 50 peds, but the MU for Belkar totally save this run. My client told me that he sold the claims for 55.74 peds, which is still a profit :)

Date: 08-20-2010

Mining claim : 23.89 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.52 peds
Grand total: 2.63 peds

To be honest, I got bunch of Lytairian Dust in this area. Mostly 80% of them are Lytairian Dust. For those who want 2 get some Lytairian Dust, I would recommend this area :D

PS: Again, the MU of Lytairian Dust (113%) turn the negative run into positive again :)

Date: 08-22-2010

Mining claim : 65.25 peds
Tools decay cost: 2.25 peds
Grand total: 13.00 peds

This is my first time mine at North Space Base. Well, in the beginning, the hit rate is very suck (I got 10 nrf on a row :X) However, once I gained a Perception skill on my finder and found a size x Belkar claim, I started to get my luck back. Well, at least my client are satisfied with my performance. :wtg:

Ok, that's all for you guys, stay tuned for more updates...

Cheers,
Wilson.

A new update for today's enmatter mining...

Date: 08-18-2010

Mining claim : 41.74 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.63 peds
Grand total: 9.89 peds

Well, it's quite a weird enmatter run for me. I've started with shitty claims (only got 10 claims out of 50 probes dropped :/). To be honest, I thought this run is going to be a huge deficit. However, for the second half, I hitted a size X Typonolic steam (23.18 peds) for my 88th probes. :yay:

I think once he sold the claims, he's still in profit :D

PS: My client just told me that he sold all the claims for 58.32 peds. :)

Ok, more to come, guys...

Last edited:
Great Service, and Great guy!

Highly recomended for all entropians, such a friendly character and well natured person my friend Onyar is!

very honest and well documents his work, minimal risk of losing to big aswell :)

Keep up the awsome work!
All the best for that elusive Hof.

:yay:

Great Service, and Great guy!

Highly recomended for all entropians, such a friendly character and well natured person my friend Onyar is!

very honest and well documents his work, minimal risk of losing to big aswell :)

Keep up the awsome work!
All the best for that elusive Hof.

:yay:

Hehe, thank you very much for the words, gatman :) Much appreciated it...

By the way, here's the newest update:

Date: 09-06-2010
Mining claim : 28.25 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.03 peds
Grand total: 2.22 peds

I got decent amount of azur pearls and typonolic steams in the same area. Hence, it's considered a fine mining run!

Date: 09-07-2010

Mining claim : 20.38 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.92 peds
Grand total: 5.54 peds

To be honest, the mining run at Akmuul Island is very suck. I got mostly crude oils for the claims. However, I found one of the precious enmatters -> Blood Moss (Even though it's Size II, but the MU is totally awesome lol )

Hopefully, my client can get some decent price for blood moss. :)

More to come afterward, stay tuned...

Well, has been off for a week and now back on track again...

Date: 09-14-2010
Mining claim : 29.35 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.50 peds
Grand total: 2.85 peds

Well, this run is fairly normal. However, the two size VII cave sap was quite surprise, as they're found within 10 metres away from each other :eyecrazy:

Ok, more to come afterward, peace and take care.

Another new update...

Date: 09-15-2010
Mining claim : 30.57 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.77 peds
Grand total: 3.80 peds

Enmatters found: Cave Sap, Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam.

Stay tuned... :D

So damn busy with RL stuffs lately... OK, here's the update for the mining on 18th Sept 2010...

Date: 09-18-2010
Client: Ali tayyab crazyqq
Mining claim : 14.22 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.90 peds
Grand total: 11.86 peds

Enmatters found: Angelic Grit, Cave Sap, Crude Oil, Melchi Water, Lytairian Dust
Hit rate: 13/50 probes (26%)

Date: 09-18-2010
Mining claim : 18.45 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.00 peds
Grand total: 7.55 peds

Enmatters found: Acid Root, Angelic Grit, Crude Oil, Force Nexus
Hit rate: 14/50 (28%)

Well, these two mining run are the suckiest ones that I've ever done o_O The biggest one is only size IV. Nothing more to say about it...

Stay tuned!

Another fine mining run update from me :D

Date: 09-19-2010
Mining claim : 28.75 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.95 peds
Grand total: 2.80 peds

Enmatters found: Crude Oil, Melchi Water, Garcen Grease, Magerian Mist, Lytairian Dust
Hit rate: 13/50 probes (26%)

Well, this is a very weird mining run. I started off at Fort Medusa with two size II claims and then, it went off with 14 continuous NRFs without even a single skill gained! I noticed something wrong with this place. So, I decided to switch place to Port Atlantis.

When I came to Port Atlantis, I went North to Swamp Camp and stopped in the middle. I felt it's the right spot to drop my probe. So, I dropped it out and boom... This beauty is showing up lol

Thanks to this size IX Lytairian Dust, it turned the loss run into profit in the end, phew...

Date: 09-19-2010
Mining claim : 29.00 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.90 peds
Grand total: 3.10 peds

Enmatters found: Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Typonolic Steam
Hit rate: 15/50 (30%)
Additional stuffs found: 23 Nissits Stones for Ali.

This run is very fun, as more than 50% of the claims are Garcen Grease. lol The Two size VI Garcen Grease saved the mining run. Another good run, i supposed... :wtg:

PS: Thank you very much for using my mining service, Ali :)

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
OK, the mining run is continuing here...

Date: 09-21-2010
Mining claim : 15.93 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.65 peds
Grand total: 9.62 peds

Enmatters found: Cave Sap, Crude Oil, Melchi Water, Lytairian Dust
Hit rate: 16/50 probes (32%)

I never mine in West Orthos Mound. So, I decided to take a chance on it. As I've expected, the claims in West Orthos Mound's area is totally suck. Only five claims out of twenty probes.

Also, my client, Ali told me not to take risk in new place. It's better to stick with the place that I've already familiar with... So, I took his advice and went back to my favorite spot ---> NW of New Switzerland.

After I've dropped my third probes, I think something is coming near me (Maybe a global/hof). Still, I just ignored it. By my No.4 probes dropped on the ground, boom... Something coming out on the screen!

It's very unusual, as I never saw it before in EU. So, I took a closer look on my local chat and it said, "You found something out of the ordinary...". I was shocked and looked on the claim window immediately. I was surprised to find this beauty lying inside it...

Well, according to the daily MU, it's around 3700% for the Angel scales! Hopefully, my client can sell it with good MU :yay:

Even though the mining ended in loss, but my client still happy with it :D Thank you very much for keep trusting and using my mining service, :dance:

Stay tuned for more interesting update, guys...

Last edited:
Another newest update from me...

Date: 09-22-2010
Location: NW of Shinook Jungle, Solfais Crater & Northern Part of TI Northern Shore
Mining claim : 21.42 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.70 peds
Grand total: 4.28 peds

Enmatters found: Acid Root, Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Garcen Grease, Melchi Water.
Hit rate: 17/50 probes (34%)

Hit rate at NW of Shinook Jungle: 4 out of 20 (20%)
Hit rate at Solfais Crater: 7 out of 20 (35%)
Hit rate at Northern Part of TI Northern Shore: 6 out of 10 (60%)

Well, nothing much to say about this run. Only a so-so run, with above 85% return. Hope the next run would be better!

Stay tuned...:wtg:

The newest mining run update for 2day...

Date: 09-23-2010
Location: East of New Swiss, AOL #57, Oyster Island & Memorial Island
Probes: 80 (40 peds)
Mining claim : 44.83 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.83 peds
Grand total: 3.00 peds

Enmatters found: Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Garcen Grease, Melchi Water.
Hit rate: 18/80 probes (22.5%)

Hit rate at East of New Swiss: 5 out of 20 (25%)
Hit rate at AOL #57: 3 out of 20 (15%)
Hit rate at Oyster Island: 4 out of 20 (20%)
Hit rate at Memorial Island: 6 out of 20 (30%)

Well, until the end of the three mining runs, I'm totally in loss (Only got 12.72 peds TT claims out of 60 probes!) To be honest, I was a lil bit worry about it, as i'm afraid it wont hit the 40% TT claims here. However, one thing I didn't expected here is... I got another SOOTO in Oyster Island and this time is... :wtg:

After i found my second SOOTO in EU, I switched the location from Oyster Island to Memorial Island. It's been a very long time, since I last visited Memorial Island... Soon after i ran far enough from the TP, i started to drop my last twenty probes. Without my expectation, this claim is suddenly popped up on my PC monitor... :yay:

Thanks to the Hansidian Rocks and Sizable Crude Oil, it's totally lighten up the crap mining run into a terrific run :lolup:

Ok, stay tuned...

The latest mining run update...

Date: 09-26-2010
Location: Tetania's by the sea, New Swiss, NW of Shinook Jungle, Timbesha and North Space Base
Mining claim : 49.93 peds
Tools decay cost: 2.33 peds
Grand total: 2.40 peds

Enmatters found: Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Cave Sap, Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Garcen Grease, Melchi Water, Sweetstuff, Typonolic Steam
Hit rate: 26/100 probes (26.0%)

Hit rate at East of Tetania's by the sea: 5 out of 20 (25%) - 5.16 peds TT claims
Hit rate at New Swiss: 4 out of 20 (20%) - 4.99 peds TT claims
Hit rate at Timbesha: 8 out of 20 (40%) - 9.46 peds TT claims
Hit rate at NW of Shinook Jungle: 3 out of 20 (15%) - 2.76 peds TT claims
Hit rate at North Space Base: 11 out of 20 (55%) - 27.56 peds TT claims

For this mining run, the Shinook Jungle is definitely the suckiest of all. I got one size II crude oil in the beginning and got continuously 16 nrfs on the roll! I thought the whole run is going to be in huge loss. Since I still have 20 probes left, I tried my luck at North Space Base.

When I almost running out of probes (Seriously, it's my LAST probe!), this beauty totally saved up the mining run...

I only found out afterward that Alicenies Liquid have good MU up to 128%! So, my client still have some profit, after selling all the alicenies liquid :yay:

Ok, more to come and stay tuned... :cool:

PS: My client told me that he sold the Alicenies liquid with 128% MU. So, as expected, he's profit for this mining run. Hope you enjoy your peds :)

Last edited:
The update continue...

Date: 09-29-2010
Location: Camp Echidna, SE of Treasure Island's City, NW of New Swiss, Memorial Island and LA 42 East
Mining claim : 20.85 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.85 peds
Grand total: 5.00 peds

Enmatters found: Ares Head, Azur Pearl, Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam
Hit rate: 12/50 probes (24.0%)

Hit rate at Camp Echidna: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 3.10 peds TT claims
Hit rate at SE of Treasure Island's City: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 3.70 peds TT claims
Hit rate at NW of New Swiss: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 2.96 peds TT claims
Hit rate at Memorial Island: 3 out of 10 (30%) - 4.14 peds TT claims
Hit rate at LA 42 East: 4 out of 10 (40%) - 6.95 peds TT claims

To be honest, the Camp Echidna was the baddest claim for this run, got a size V alicenies liquid and haven't got any claim for the consecutive 17 probes :confused:

For the first time, I got size III ares head in New Swiss. Even though it's not a big deal, but it's a small achievement for me here :) By the way, I'm trying for the first time to mine at LA 42 East, which is currently under management of my friend, Divinity Deth. I found some angelic grit (Which were two size IV), one size II garcen grease and guessed what, a size III Azur Pearl in this area!

Also, when I finished my mining at Memorial Island and was about to leave, I found this beauty near a tree...

I'm giving this brukite stones to my client and hope he can use/sell it wisely.

So, that's all for today, stay tuned...

Last edited:
The mining journey continue...

Date: 09-30-2010
Location: East of Oshiri Hearts, North of Fort Ithaca, East of Solfais Crater, East of Fort Zeus and South of Shinook River
Mining claim : 28.17 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.99 peds
Grand total: 2.18 peds

Enmatters found: Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Growth Molecules and Melchi Water
Hit rate: 15/50 probes (30.0%)

Hit rate at East of Oshiri Hearts: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 2.00 peds TT claims
Hit rate at North of Fort Ithaca: 5 out of 10 (50%) - 7.26 peds TT claims
Hit rate at East of Solfais Crater: 3 out of 10 (30%) - 2.96 peds TT claims
Hit rate at East of Fort Zeus: 5 out of 10 (50%) - 6.37 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of Shinook River: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 9.58 peds TT claims

Pattern for claims -> 1, 5, 3, 5, 1.

Well, most people said that they did well in Oshiri Hearts (Even one of my socmates got a Megan Stone Tower in this area). So, I decided to give it a try... The final result was too disappointed, only 1 claim out of 10 probes :X

Then, I switched place to Fort Ithaca. To be honest, I didn't mine in this place before. Hence, just give a try on it and I got decent claims here, 5 out of 10. The hit rate in Solfais Crater was so-so, while again, the hit rate in Fort Zeus was very good, 50% hit rate!

I tried my last 10 probes in Shinook River. I dropped alongside the river and got 9 nrfs continuously... Thought this run is going to be another loss. For my last probe, I dropped and got a size VIII (Medium) Force Nexus. :D

So, the run ended up in green again :yay: Stay tuned, guys

PS: Also found 25 caroots near Solfais Crater's TP

Last edited:
A Lil Bit Surprise...

The inglorious mining run continue...

Date: 10-01-2010
Location: South of New Swiss, South of Ashi, West of Shavante, East of Livas and South of Timbesha
Mining claim : 19.94 peds
Tools decay cost: 0.62 peds
Grand total: 5.68 peds

Enmatters found: Ares head, Crude Oil, Garcen Grease, Lytairian Dust, Magerian Mist and Melchi Water
Hit rate: 10/50 probes (20.0%)

Hit rate at South of New Swiss: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 3.64 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of Ashi: 3 out of 10 (30%) - 4.68 peds TT claims
Hit rate at West of Shavante: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 7.63 peds TT claims
Hit rate at East of Livas: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 0.54 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of Timbesha: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 3.45 peds TT claims

Pattern for claims -> 2, 3, 2, 1, 2.

Nothing much to say about this run, just a so-so run...

========================================================================================

Date: 10-01-2010
Location: South of Swamp Camp, West of Segna Forest, East of Aloode, East of Memorial Island, South of Fort Ares, South of New Swiss, Southwest of Skiron and South of North Space Base
Probes: 80 (40 peds)
Mining claim : 696.99 peds
Tools decay cost: 1.96 peds
Grand total: 695.03 peds

Enmatters found: Acid Root, Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Ares Head, Crude Oil, Force Nexus, Garcen Grease, Growth Molecules, Lytairian Dust, Magerian Mist and Melchi Water (The most variety type of enmatters that I've ever found!)
Hit rate: 24/80 probes (30.0%)

Hit rate at South of Swamp Camp: 5 out of 10 (50%) - 6.51 peds TT claims
Hit rate at West of Segna Forest: 2 out of 10 (20%) - 672 peds TT claims (My first Acid Root's HoF, which is worth 671.36 peds!)
Hit rate at East of Aloode: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 1.19 peds TT claims
Hit rate at East of Memorial Island: 5 out of 10 (50%) - 5.29 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of Fort Ares: 4 out of 10 (40%) - 3.89 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of New Swiss: 3 out of 10 (30%) - 4.03 peds TT claims
Hit rate at Southwest of Skiron: 3 out of 10 (30%) - 2.61 peds TT claims
Hit rate at South of North Space Base: 1 out of 10 (10%) - 0.75 peds TT claims

Pattern for claims -> 5, 2, 1, 5, 4, 3, 3, 1.

As you see, that there's up and down of my hit rate. Sometimes, it could be as high as 5 claims, while otherwise, it might be even only 1 claim! :eek:

For your information, I was supposed to mine inside the Saba Camp for my 2nd 10 probes. However, the mobs inside the area keep pestering me and I have no choice, but to TP to the nearest TP, Segna Forest. When I first arrived at Segna Forest's TP, I started to drop my probes towards West side...

To be honest, I've dropped 9 probes and got only a size II Force Nexus. Well, I thought the last probe is doing nothing good. So, I just dropped it and decided to go away from here. When the probe dropped into ground, I went to washroom! Soon after I sat in front of the screen, there are many PMs sent to me :scratch2: I was curious, as I didn't receive so many PMs in the same time...

In the PMs, it mostly said like this, "Gz mate for the HoF". I knew something good had happened and I scrolled the local chat up. Then, I found this message in the local chat...

I immediately PM my client, Ali tayyab crazyqq to the spot and dancing on the Acid Root's HoF lol

After about 20 minutes of drilling, I got all the Acid Root, which is worth 671.36 peds :D

I handed over all the Acid Root to Ali and he sold it with good MU, which is up to 115%! Hope he's satisfy with my mining service...

Well, from the day I'm offering my mining service, I've got many valuable experience and suggestions from my clients. They helped me to grow and become a better miner in EU.

PS: For those that interested on my mining service, feel free to PM or meet me directly in EU. I mostly hang around at Nea's Place, Swamp Camp or Twin Peak. Thank you very much :)

Last edited:
Hi I am interested in your service. Tell me a good time to meet. Please make it in U.S Central Time

Hi I am interested in your service. Tell me a good time to meet. Please make it in U.S Central Time

Hi bro, thank you very much for the interested and I've already sent you a PM, please check it out. :)

Great Service

Onyar gives great service and is someone you can trust. Didn't scam me !!!

Back