Azz Vs Gazz

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters

NMN

Mature
Yes indeed.

Which one of these two is the most beautiful. I'm not talking about textures here but ingots. I mean, which one of these lovely chunks of metal would you rather have as a doorstop in your RL home?

Now gazz may have a slightly higher MU right now but that lovely reddishness of azzurdite is simple irresistable. On the other hand gazzurdite is somewhat reminiscent of gold except far more classy.

Azzurdite is slightly the heavier of the two, however both would certainly be well capable of holding any standard door in the open position even with all the windows in the home open on a breezy day.

Both azz and gazz can be mined on CND and with a little attention to the packaging can be easily transported almost anywhere.

So which one of these really is the first choice for the modern home?

NMN
---------:rolleyes:

Personally,
Azzurdite.
the black and red on it compliment each other making it look like an evil & mysterious ingot which I personally love about it. Add a poll (unless you already have whilst I've been writing this :silly:) and we'll see what is the overall favoured ingot/colour scheme.

Personally,
Azzurdite.
the black and red on it compliment each other making it look like an evil & mysterious ingot which I personally love about it. Add a poll (unless you already have whilst I've been writing this :silly:) and we'll see what is the overall favoured ingot/colour scheme.

Done. (Why didn't I think of that).

Back