Help: Back after 8 years

True, but still, damage skill is the same and that also gives 0 out of 10.
I am unfortunately no behind my computer this weekend but will post screenie asap

Here are the weird stats on this rifle for me:

Still open for new mob suggestions, argo loot is horrible.

For now i have been keeping myself busy using (L) pistols like chikara Oni-Go and Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank (6)

Here are the weird stats on this rifle for me:

Still open for new mob suggestions, argo loot is horrible.

For now i have been keeping myself busy using (L) pistols like chikara Oni-Go and Imperium Pilot Scorpion Rank (6)

Hey Rem. The reason you can't use that rifle yet is because you have yet to max it. You unlock the skill increase bonus at level 8 on that but it won't be maxed for another 3 odd levels, not sure if its 3, somewhere between 3 or 5 levels though till your maxed.
And as for the loot.. Don't know what I can say about that. So I'll just say from my experience all mob loots are horrible.
As you know we need to find the markup to make up for the shit loot. But that is becoming increasingly harder.
Perhaps try hunting something that not many other people are hunting or a mob that has no iron mission associated with it.
Best of luck to you mate.

Heya conners, long time no see.

I have been trying to find my niche, but so far it hasnt been very succesfull.
There arent many mobs with a nice MU item and a decent size spawn.

Wel i guess i will keep on looking

Heya mate, I dont typically find alot of good mu on lower lv mobs... maybe except for the punys @ caly.

For your gun you need to skill up. Maybe try the x2 version instead until you are maxed with the x3, then use the x3. Getting the a102 amp would be a good idea :)..

High mu loot comes from things less players find and more players need... and those typically end up being from higher lv mobs. You need to be a stronger hunter before you can take advantage of this.

Back