Back to Caly

Karmic

Stalker
Society
Agents of Entropy
Karmic Karmic Nature
Since Next Island's patch won't be for a while and Rocktropia will have a patch soon (hopefully with more blueprints), it's time to go back to Calypso and farm resources and do whatever else can be done. Once again, the plan is to mine for profit selling high markup stuff and keeping low markup stuff to craft on Rock (or Arkadia). This will be the plan on weekdays, on weekends where I have more time I think I'll be doing the early stage iron challenges for attributes (Mostly the ones that don't have psyche as a reward).

Fortunately, there are a few free hunting competitions on iron challenge mobs to help. Longu, Argo, and Neconu. I'll use these to give me an extra shot at some bonus ped.

Mining started well with a few nice large hits.

On the iron challenge attributes side I put the challenges in order (up to 1k of each mob) for the attributes I wanted and started knocking them off. Here is the order I did
100 Daiki (Int)
100 Armax (Str)
100 Atrax (Int)
500 Atrax (Str)
1000 Molisk (Int) and also wanted to collect buttons for future crafting
100 Longu (Int)
500 Longu (Str)
Continued work on 5k argo for iron.

Expected order to continue when I get back (unless new ones are added).
Allo to 500 (int/str)
Daiki to 1k (psy/agi)
cornu to 1k (psy/agi)
Rippers to 1k (Int/Psy/Agi)
Scip to 1k (psy/int/agi)
1k Atrox (Agi)

One nice event win along the way too, but I was unable to place in any of the other events.

The rocktropia patch hit about halfway through the month with the promise of some UL item drops and the new prison quest. Next update should happen fairly quickly with the results for that and the April profit breakdown. The first half of the month went very well though, almost as well as Next Island did.

Back