Back!

Status
Certainly not. I only have 3.9 on hit ability with my M2875 and I have profited almost 400 ped last days on hunting with it.

If a person with 3.9 hit ability can profit , a noob with 50% min dmg and 10/10 hit can certainly do too :wise:

Marco|MindArk said:
Hello,

Some feedback. Support should be up to full speed within a week (full speed means replies within 24h in most cases). We are adding more staff to Support in the fall as well.

...good, that means that my support case from the 2nd of August might get answered soon...

The next VU will include a massive AI enhancement, which will make hunting more entertaining, as creatures will have sneaky behavior as well as herd mentality. The Berycled feels like Velociraptors from Jurassic Park, storming a house, climbing stairs, etc.

MA will be present in Germany, at GC 2006. We will also have a delegation ready in Shanghai, China, together with Volvo, SKF and Ericsson for the The Swedish Eastindia Ship Götheborg event (http://www.soic.se/). We will be there, showing Entropia to the world (the China National TV is following the event and has some 700m viewers).

We are also setting up presence in more countries around the globe. More on this in a couple of months or so.

The next 6 months for Entropia Universe will have the focus on "Polish, fix and enhance". Expect to see many additions to existing systems in dire need for updates (like Mindforce and Taming). It has been a period where "gameplay" has been held back, now we focus on that, together with fixing bugs. Entropia needs to be more fun!

More to come next week.

I always look forward to seeing new things in EU, but I grow more sceptical with each new promise that is not fulfilled, or is poorly executed. Ever the optimist, I will take your word for it and continue to hope that MA will finally takes some of the constructive criticism, that is voiced on this forum, to heart.

Welcome back Marco, I hope you had a nice vacation.

Cheers :beerchug:

Hey Marco,

Glad to hear you're back. A lot of my fellow players are very miffed at the bugs and loot lag and missing FAPs etc. etc. and I hope you'll do something constructive about this.

Me, on the other hand ... I'm really enjoying crafting - especially the limited blueprints and the mining amplifiers :)

My only request is that it would be nice to have a few of the Fi/Ra/Co series of blueprints drop ... these seem to be rarer than supremacy armour :eek:

Regardless, keep up the good work.

Marco|MindArk said:
The next 6 months for Entropia Universe will have the focus on "Polish, fix and enhance". Expect to see many additions to existing systems in dire need for updates (like Mindforce and Taming). It has been a period where "gameplay" has been held back, now we focus on that, together with fixing bugs. Entropia needs to be more fun!

I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) are glad to hear this.
Some of the more cynical among us (myself included) will of course be sceptical about how far MA will deliver on these promises. Please use whatever influence you have to see that us sceptics are proved wrong and the polishing and fixing doesn't slide down the list of priorities.

For me the frustration at old things that still have problems or are not fully implemented too often seems to take the shine off the new stuff.

So Marco, this newly employed Support Communications Expert havent been doing a good job.

I have a support ticket dating back to 27th of July about the new cash card withdrawl system. Still not a single respons from MA wich sux big time.

Dr. udi, I was in the smae boat. Got my response for a case I submitted in mid July just yesterday, I guess we can't really rush them since they must get tons of them with all the bugs.

Marco|MindArk said:
Just wanted to share that I am back the office of MindArk and it feels great to be back! As there are some 20000 or so new messages, please feel free to direct me to any thread you feel I need to look at (it doesn't mean I'll reply though).

On another note, MA will be present at the GC 2006 fair in Leizpig later this month.

http://www.gc-germany.com/

Marco... Tell me this... Howcome you are going to a Game Convention when Entropia clearly isnt a game? :wise:

And a second question, since it´s just for pleasure, can I come with you? Plocka upp mig vid brunnsparken, jag är den fete iraniern i kostym.

major-rage said:
Marco... Tell me this... Howcome you are going to a Game Convention when Entropia clearly isnt a game? :wise:

And a second question, since it´s just for pleasure, can I come with you? Plocka upp mig vid brunnsparken, jag är den fete iraniern i kostym.

:laugh: :laugh:

Plocka upp mig vid brunnsparken, jag är den fete iraniern i kostym.

Pick me up at brunnsparken, Im the fat Iranian in a suite.

Theres the translation.

dr_udi said:
Plocka upp mig vid brunnsparken, jag är den fete iraniern i kostym.
Pick me up at brunnsparken, Im the fat Iranian in a suite.
Theres the translation.
Thanks ....and lol

Etopia said:
We do comerce and trade all day long and we dont have calculator.
We have future map on computeur you can not even put a dot on.
We use future computeur that dont have notepad.
Best mellée weapon are old katana and crap axe.
Best armor looks like old crap medieval things.
We payed for age 200% for iron when there shit load or iron in all town on the ground.
You pay lots of money for a ugly potted plant you found in the stomack of som strange creature but you can not use the nice plant next to you.
You use board looted in dinosaure to make chair , but you can not cut 1 of the 200 godzillion trees around you (even if you got the axe that is the best melée weapon).

Dont try find logic in PE...

Something is sure there lots of things to finish , and vehicle will only be usable by som uber with lots of cash ....
Beside adding som more jet set hype , i really dont see anything good for "normal" player in vehicle.

i second that !!!!

+ WINDOWED MODE WE NEED

as all those features missing(calc,notepad,browser) we sure need to alt tab and its a PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN....

the inet browser and window mode are missing due to one simple reason
you would browse around instead of healing yourself with a FAP
that is less decay cost you have, you know ;)

il said:
i second that !!!!

+ WINDOWED MODE WE NEED

as all those features missing(calc,notepad,browser) we sure need to alt tab and its a PAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN....

peass

Pretender said:
peass

The problems is PeAss is don't supported oficiall. They don't say nothing. If MindArk wants, all the accounts using PeAss would be banned. :(

yes or at least being able to use 2 screen should be a standard now :S

Storm-Angel said:
The problems is PeAss is don't supported oficiall. They don't say nothing. If MindArk wants, all the accounts using PeAss would be banned. :(

last time i checked it was downloaded over 15k times. well, i had to redownload it twice, and i guess some other people had to redownload too, (new pc, formatting, etc.) so i guess about 10k downloads are unique....well, i sure hope MA is gonna give a warning then b/c theyre gonna loose a big part of the active player base if theyre gonna start banning without saying its illegal.

Marco|MindArk said:
Hello,

Some feedback. Support should be up to full speed within a week (full speed means replies within 24h in most cases). We are adding more staff to Support in the fall as well.

The next VU will include a massive AI enhancement, which will make hunting more entertaining, as creatures will have sneaky behavior as well as herd mentality. The Berycled feels like Velociraptors from Jurassic Park, storming a house, climbing stairs, etc.

MA will be present in Germany, at GC 2006. We will also have a delegation ready in Shanghai, China, together with Volvo, SKF and Ericsson for the The Swedish Eastindia Ship Götheborg event (http://www.soic.se/). We will be there, showing Entropia to the world (the China National TV is following the event and has some 700m viewers).

We are also setting up presence in more countries around the globe. More on this in a couple of months or so.

More to come next week.

Well....

Support respons time still SUCKS !!!!

They still havent even opened my support case dating back to 27th of July. I dont think you have been doing a very good job harrasing them.

Please go kick in the door to support department and active your newly employed communications expert and tell her shes doing a lousy job.

/Udi

Yeah. And I have a serious support case issue too.

This time it was answered but nothing was done about it.

The thing was that when I logged in to my account on the homepage, it somehow showed me that my birthdate was 1 Dec 1988 which is far from the truth. If that was the case I wouldn't even be 18 yet!

I have no idea why this is the case since I am born in 1983 and certainly not in december. I am pretty sure about when I was born. Name, adress and phone number etc. is right but not birth date. I am very sure that I didn't enter a false one when I registered my account a few years ago. If I wanted to fake it, I could have faked adress, name and whatever else more.

The support only told me that it couldn't be changed due to security reasons and stuff and that worries me a lot since I don't want to sit on an account that's bugged.

Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:

The page I saw this on was the very same one where you click a link to "Activate Cash Card".

And now I am even more confused since my birthdate isn't shown at all anymore? :confused:

The response from Marco is actually very encourageing, exactly what I would like and expect to see: more varied AI from mobs, improvements to taming (yea!!!) and mindforce (cool for those who spent the time on it, I am not one)m, and I am sure other stuff.

Starting to feel pretty good about the game...universe...whatever:)

And as for support cases, those who whine too much try dealing with AOL, MSFT or any others, MA support will feel like a bloody dream in comparison

Yeah. PE is improving nicely save for the loot lags that occur sometimes, and the dry loot periods.

But I hope not ALL mobs in PE will group attack after the VU. Don't want to get 15 atroxes providers on me each time I try to tag a young one...

Can someone tell me what is the diference between MA in vacation and MA back from vacation ?

I am maybe dumb but its seems to me they speak as much in both situation ....

Hoo , Well , what i will gain if i whine...Nothing...

I hope that new game thingy in german will bring a lot of new player ... :D

Etopia said:
Can someone tell me what is the diference between MA in vacation and MA back from vacation ?

I am maybe dumb but its seems to me they speak as much in both situation ....

Hoo , Well , what i will gain if i whine...Nothing...

I hope that new game thingy in german will bring a lot of new player ... :D

Mindark speaks to the community while going on vacation and when they come back. In between is a void. :dunce:

About support:

You can see when they took a look at your case if you look at the date on it. Not inside, but the history listing. I have one submitted on 08 Aug, and it shows as 16 Aug, no reply so far, but seems a support member red it a few days ago. I was asking for a reply in the message... :rolleyes: ...

Status
Back