Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
index.php

this is an ORDER put there to Catch errors and steal money
no other reason, we all know that the CLD are worth 3k and not 1 pec

luckily there are higher bids. to safenet the market

Would this even catch any listings though?

The minimum price you can set at auction is 1 ped, so a seller would need to have 100 CLD for sale. I’m sure there are players with this many or more but the population they are targeting would be fairly small.
Also willingly selling 100 CLD on auction is not likely to happen as all it will do is generate expired listings, so the seller would have to mistakenly list his whole stack AND also mistakenly set the lowest bid price.
Not likely to happen.

I think it’s more likely that the person behind the order just doesn’t know what he is doing.

Would this even catch any listings though?

The minimum price you can set at auction is 1 ped, so a seller would need to have 100 CLD for sale. I’m sure there are players with this many or more but the population they are targeting would be fairly small.
Also willingly selling 100 CLD on auction is not likely to happen as all it will do is generate expired listings, so the seller would have to mistakenly list his whole stack AND also mistakenly set the lowest bid price.
Not likely to happen.

I think it’s more likely that the person behind the order just doesn’t know what he is doing.

You'd be surprised how often Deeds are wrongly listed (sold) on auction.
See all the down spikes. They're all mistakes!

Also I'm 100% sure that the one who created this order is fully aware about his doings and is hoping for a big mistake

Remember, all trades are final!

You'd be surprised how often Deeds are wrongly listed (sold) on auction.
See all the down spikes. They're all mistakes!

Also I'm 100% sure that the one who created this order is fully aware about his doings and is hoping for a big mistake

Remember, all trades are final!
I know mistakes happen but I don’t think THIS mistake can happen as OP theorised, for the reasons I mentioned. It’s a one in a million shot.
Trust me this guy isn’t getting rich, he just threw 30 ped into the wind.

I know mistakes happen but I don’t think THIS mistake can happen as OP theorised, for the reasons I mentioned. It’s a one in a million shot.
Trust me this guy isn’t getting rich, he just threw 30 ped into the wind.
Agree.

If he wanted to have a chance he should have increased the price a bit more.

But still I think it's been done deliberately. In this case the guy wasn't to smart, I guess.

So they're hoping someone will list 10,000 CLD deeds for the price of 1 aud (roughly)?

So they're hoping someone will list 10,000 CLD deeds for the price of 1 aud (roughly)?
Yeah I guess.

He should have listed 10001 @ 0,31 to make a chance.
Some sorry guy who wants to sell up to 100 @ 3k but lists for 3k total would be fucked.

Selling a stack of Deeds for the price of one deed to a buy order is like sending cryptocurrency to the wrong address. Its very easy to do and all to common :(

I hate the way the Auctioneer treats deeds. They are stackable, so it seems like they can be sold by % but in fact it is TT+

Be careful my friends.

What about the Restoration chip, Adjusted that is on auction now?

Listed for 4750 SB and 48000 BO.
Easily mistaken for 4800 ped BO.

So if you have a big balance on your card and you (accidentally) click buy out you're also fucked.

index.php

this is an ORDER put there to Catch errors and steal money
no other reason, we all know that the CLD are worth 3k and not 1 pec

luckily there are higher bids. to safenet the market
I never placed a deed order so I could be wrong but I dont even think this order can be fulfilled.
So the error is on the player. Let him feed MA!

CLD TT+0.01 = 0.01p and minimum auction is 1p correct ? So it would seem impossible to list a CLD at the order price. (Unless Im wrong and let me know it I am)

Still, I know what you meant and see orders way lower than MU thinking the same as you.

For me, I would say they auction shouldnt allow deeds to be sold under 80% of the median of last 30 days but thats just me. At 80% it would sell fast anyway just like anyone who would list that low.

trying to grab it for a good deal is still better than call it AH :D this aint wow ;)

Back