Bad lag @ Camp Caravan

DrSlinky

Dominant
Slinky Slink Xzeeno
Has anyone else seen this? It's like you're running against a bungee cord... 3 steps forward, 2 steps back, etc... Are the event mobs getting near to Camp Caravan, and it's loading down that server?

I think that caravan is on the same server as the rig, if not... try going to the rig.. you run in the same area for 2 mins.. takes 10mins to get 100m with the rubber banding.. I was walking around caravan and it is no where near as bad as the lag near the rig

SpikE

are not all servers lagging atm because of this event?

I wanted to hunt some armax near caravan yesterday but got bored with lag to move so I logged off :rolleyes:
(havent been in any non-event servers except caravan yet so to me all areas are lagging atm :p)

argus and pa isnt lagging any worse than normal, but twins seems to be quite a bit more laggy than usual and it seems to have started right about the same time of the event

Just tried to walk and run out of the service station at Nymph.
Impossible just ended right back where I started.

TP'd out to the Argo's then same thing, can't move anywhere without bouncing right back.

To make it worse, when an Argo attacks you, you can't shoot it because of that creature can't be damaged message.

Game is just completely unplayable at the moment.

As caravan is my homebase I can confirm this place suffers from rubberbanding like hell, it has been for few days now, not saying to complain.

Also i couldn't teleport to caravan few times, while all other places were no problem getting there.

i did some hunting @ minopolis and nymptown there the same

terrible lag and rubberbanding
and i hear from you at camp caravan also.

So i think indeed like other also said that all those location are on the same server(cluster).
because the only thing that has changed since last week is the big spawn of robots @ rig.

If you check the eomon thread on start page of EF you see what i mean

BIG spawn :laugh::laugh:

Time to spam support again

I had the same problem, and spent 20 minutes shouting encouragement while a few ppl at minopolis made treacly progress from the technician to the TP.

Moral: Do not visit the east of eudoria unless you have lots of time on your hands. And do not try hunting there!

Support case submitted - let's hope they sort this out fast.

Update: reply received from support. The issue has been fixed.

I haven't tested, but assuming it is, well done MA for a quick response. :)

Back