Help: Bad miner?

Fuzo21

Ok first of all soory my english. I play this game since 2009 with some big breaks and i love mining but at calypso i only get small deposits. So i change to FOMA lol now i get X and IX deposits but i need lost a lot peds this 3 weeks i already deposit good money i use the F-105 no amps. i get some globlas and my first hof 204 peds lol always after deposit that make me think some times if the guys get hofs like 1800 peds they deposit that day more than that. My runes are like i drop 250 and get return 97 105 tt value this week i alradey beat my record 110 probes and dont find one single deposit lol . My runes are like 90% ores so i really dont know today maybe is my last day mining i only have 300 peds now and i dont deposit more . its very sad becouse i like a lot mining i read a lot here this forum people say dont give up yhea i really try but i cant lose more money. I almost forget i drop one probe ever 22m maybe more some times.

foma is high risk you have to turn over tons of ped to see a fair return, this is normal. you say you only got small returns on a planet and wanted to see larger finds, ok with this you take greater risk. go back to unamped mining on a planet and cycle 5k ish ped prior to forming a result. that is still a poor way to determine returns though. the best thing you can do is from the very start track every activity in game hunting, mining, crafting, the total amount of money deposited and the avatars total value as a running total anything less is not a fair sample.

I know the total value of deposits I have made and I know my total avatars value if I sold out. in the end nothing else matters to me though the number of times I can cycle a ped is relevant but not tracked in how I consider my input Vs. Value. I am aware of my playtime with respect to deposits and activity's and am happy with it. I dislike tracking everything and don't care for such information, I just play and do things for the sake of having fun.

get away from foma, go to shinook and bomb it over and over again.

With no amp and when avoiding few taxed area there, you simply cannot loose in a long run.

My advice would be to spread out your drops, I think 22m between drops is too close. Unless you meant 22 seconds run between drops, that would be a better spacing. And as the others have said, leave foma. It's not for players on a 300 ped budget :)

My advice would be to spread out your drops, I think 22m between drops is too close. Unless you meant 22 seconds run between drops, that would be a better spacing. And as the others have said, leave foma. It's not for players on a 300 ped budget :)

44-45 meters to avoid overlaping the area.

Tankyou for reply i will try give more time between the drops my budget wasnt only 300. when i come again mining was 800peds more 10x 118 peds total 1980 my return i dont know exactly the amount but was less than 900.

Fuzo21, leave Foma, from what you've said, I suppose you still need to learn some things about mining. I don't want to make a wall of text here on the forum but feel free to contact me ingame. I will show you some spots on calypso so you can cycle your peds there and profit in the long run. Since you have lost a lot on foma as you have said, it is quite possible that you will get higher returns on calypso. It usually goes like that, loss => gain => loss etc. I'll show you some MU places where you can have fun with mining and still, hopefully, profit a bit. If you are having problems with dropping bombs without overlaping, download Little Big Mining Log from http://www.mininglog.com/ and use that addon to track your drops. Gl mate and don't give up so easily.

I hope I didn't break the rules for posting a link to the MiningLog addon. In case I did, I apologize in advance, just let me know and I'll remove the link.

Ok first of all soory my english. I play this game since 2009 with some big breaks and i love mining but at calypso i only get small deposits. So i change to FOMA lol now i get X and IX deposits but i need lost a lot peds this 3 weeks i already deposit good money i use the F-105 no amps. i get some globlas and my first hof 204 peds lol always after deposit that make me think some times if the guys get hofs like 1800 peds they deposit that day more than that. My runes are like i drop 250 and get return 97 105 tt value this week i alradey beat my record 110 probes and dont find one single deposit lol . My runes are like 90% ores so i really dont know today maybe is my last day mining i only have 300 peds now and i dont deposit more . its very sad becouse i like a lot mining i read a lot here this forum people say dont give up yhea i really try but i cant lose more money. I almost forget i drop one probe ever 22m maybe more some times.

dont feel to bad..I have problems with mining too..have tried everything and still lose big and Azgarot I have tried that addon..its very confusing and hard to understand..lol

You're not a bad miner, you just mine in the wrong place.

The most important requirement for FOMA is a decent budget. With only a couple of hundred ped you are setting yourself up for a loss, and frankly you will have better results by giving those ped away to random people in Twin.

Going unamped is the best way to learn how FOMA works, but still you need 4 digit card, that stays a 4 digit card after a week of bombing.

Go crack the planets first.

You actually might do well on Rocktropia. From what I hear, alot of the higher mark up ores are there. Alternative rock is very nice mark up and you could mine that in some of the cities, not to mention niksarium and there is a place with pyrite out of pvp lootable...The only real problem I see with Rocktropia mining is that you need to wait on a mothership to get your ores safely back to Calypso...Look on forums for schedules and try to coordiante a trip to see if it is anything for you...Good luck and you will learn mining ..It's so fun once it works for you properly.

dont give up on it you will get bigger claims and drop bombs more frequent gain skills faster but lose more frequent if u cant afford the losses on ur ped card leave foma and stay on a planet and mine it is very high risk as i love mining there but i dont keep track of losses or gains i play for fun and always have one day ur day will come and u get a big tasty hoff or ATH so keep the chin up

Tank you all really since i complain about my claims with my last 200peds i recover a little i get some globals and more lvl IX but like the people say here is a cycle. i already learn a little about that i dont use amps. So i have a question without amps the max amount already paid?

Back