Badger, Badger, Badger....

PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
This has been a firm favorite on my society forum for some time, so figured it was time to share with the masses :D

CLICK ME

Surgeon Generals Health warning:

Be warned, if you click this link, you will NEVER get the tune out of your head, and will find yourself typing badger,badger, badger MUSHROOM! in team chat over and over! :D

OMG;what can i say? BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM TRALALALALALa Rofl.
LOved the beat :dunce:

You're now responsible for spreading this tune-pox among innocent EF members that did nothing to upset you whatsoever.
I will personally get on a quest to find an even more obsessive tune and plague you with it when you'll least expect it! :D

Badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOOOOOOM

Badger fries the mushrooms in butter and forcefeeds them to the damn snake! :banghead:

i just love meeting new players in PE and them just coming out with BADGER BADGER BADGER. I had no idea that there was som psudo internet cult surrounding this fellow when i made mu avatar

ah dear. :D

LAWL...
Not a good one to watch before going to bed, i had the Badger one in my head ALLLLLLL night, lol

Yea not a very good idea to watch before bed :laugh: wat's up with the snake?

I was on the verge of posting the link to the Badger Scenes Restored to LotR, when I saw Squiglet's post. This is my favorite of them all. I simply have to laugh every time I see it.

I think I may very well carry out my original purpose and post it again. It bears watching twice, don't you agree? Badger Scenes Restored to LotR Enjoy it again ...on me!

Sincerely,
Donald

P.S. Thanks to Pinky for resurrecting this bit o' whimsy.

:rofl: i've had the badger song on my favorites for years now. now if u want a song that gets stuck in ur head...

Banana Phone

beautygal said:
You're now responsible for spreading this tune-pox among innocent EF members that did nothing to upset you whatsoever.
I will personally get on a quest to find an even more obsessive tune and plague you with it when you'll least expect it! :D

Allow me to break your efforts:

THE LAMMA SONG! << link

don't click the button unless you like the link!

Last edited:
Miller said:
That's old, so very old :silly2:

And Beautygal - This is a suitable replacement

Forget Norway? :eek:

Btw I didnt even have to look at the badger-clip, just looked at the title and the song was stuck in my head again!!
Dont bump this!!! :umn: :laugh:

Iv been to both Norway and Kenya. Norways pwns Kenya :laugh:

Squiglet said:
Well, I finaly found it again, Noway's answer to the Kenya song

:rofl: Bahahahahaha cant stop laughing! (Im norwegian! :wise: )
The sun is gone for 6 months
a pint of beer only 70 NOK... :laugh:

but why are the vikings speaking something that looks more like german then norwegian? :dunce:
Edit: Just noticed they only speak german when you press "norwegian" and not english in the beginning. :laugh:
(by speaking I mean the subtitle really. Stinky english)

Skam said:
but why are the vikings speaking something that looks more like german then norwegian?

Probably because it was written by native English speakers to whome there are only two languages in the world; English and Foreign.

Squiglet said:
Probably because it was written by native English speakers to whome there are only two languages in the world; English and Foreign.

anz of courze French or Mexican for others :p

You can tell they're from england because of the football team they was supporting ( www.footballbadgers.com if you havent seen it before, and Wales only has sheep and dirt according to their map??? Cheeky f**kers!!!! )

Flipper said:
You can tell they're from england because of the football team they was supporting ( www.footballbadgers.com if you havent seen it before, and Wales only has sheep and dirt according to their map??? Cheeky f**kers!!!! )

I love that one, its even better than the Badger one I posted right at the start! :D

Back