Balance of Medical Enhancers & Armor Enhancers vs. Damage Enhancers

Should armor & medical enhancers be rebalanced ?

• Yes those are much too weak to be useful

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No i'm fine with them

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Gimme Cake ( CFD)

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
I know it was said already before, but i think it can't be repeated often enough. MA please rebalance medical tool enhancers and armor enhancers. While damage enhancers ad a lot of power to weapons the medical enhancers just add a tiny bit of healing to your fap.

Well maybe it would make ModFaps,ImpFaps too powerful, but those are instant god-mode anyway. But most faps ppl use doesn't make it even worth to tier them with the current enhancers available for them.

Somehow the same for Armor enhancers. When you have uber armor they add something of a use to it, but on armors most people own it's a waste due to the added protection / cost relation.

What do you think ? Added a poll.

Kind regards

I think they should be balanced a bit more too.
If not adding to Defence/Medical enhancers, then nerfing Damage enhancers instead.

I think all enhancers, defense, heal and damage should add 7.5% instead of 5/5/10

Well 8 pro and 1 contra so far. Not that big matter for most, or simply not as important as the discussion about the compensation ?

voted yes!

also they should reconsider how enhancers break. it's silly that the tool used doesnt matter (seem to matter) and enhancers on a T1 break as often as on a mod-fap (opalo/MM)

voted yes!

also they should reconsider how enhancers break. it's silly that the tool used doesnt matter (seem to matter) and enhancers on a T1 break as often as on a mod-fap (opalo/MM)

I vote no but I agree with the rest of the quote. :p

The difference between fap and weapon enhancers is not that big. A damage enhancer on a ranged weapon adds only to the weapon and not the amp. So in example on Assassin + Dante one level of damage enhancer gives 6.76 and not 10%.

Back