bambis 1000 ped giveaway

deathception

Guardian
Bambideath deathception durka
hey guys i just started streaming and its been going well , so im gonna make an event on jan 3 with a 1000 ped giveaway as well as a big Hunt stream where any profit tt 10% will be split amongst viewers all you have to do is follow and watch stream for 100 hours to gain entry . Each hour you get 12 points for viewing as well as random points here and there so 1200 points is needed to gain entry and you can check your points by typing !points to see how many you have
heres the stream link i stream 10+ hours a day so you wont miss out on the hours :)

****UPDATE*** due to stream being successful these past weeks we have now setup a community to use stream revenue to help us as a whole instead of me keeping stream revenue id like to improve and motivate the viewers that suppport the stream so heres how the system works
1. i run ads every 10 minutes to allow the events to become bigger giveaways and bigger rewards for the community, your views and support matters here and will get rewarded
ALL donations and subscriptions will be used to improve the stream after i take my % for taxes

ENTROPIA HUNT EVENT/ FUND

1. Use the funds to hunt mobs with high dpp and share the results
  2. Use fund to take viewers to hunt big mobs after hunt and share the results
  3. stream has a channel point redemption system to allow loyal viewers to participate in our events/giveaways . ALSO a Tier system 1--5 has added the higher the tier the more % you get from the event
    for example 100 viewers x12.5k points at tier 1= 1,250,000

1000ped event / 1,250,000=.0008 pec per point
    12.5k points X .0008pec= 10ped or 1% back to each player

The format may change to just have viewers get free skills hunting mining repairing and use materials from events back to PED fund to make profit and reinvest in community/ Gear and work as a community for free skills instead of losing ped from depo and MA still gets their cut but no longer from your wallet but at expense of stream revenue if any questions PM me here in game or Twitch @bambideath

Last edited:
Cool, I'll check it out

Bump you guys still have time to enter if you havent

bump event still going 15 hours plus day streams

Bump. Channel rewards added to make redeeming ped fun

Bump new system structure to help community and new players as long as twitch revenue keeps going we keep helping

Back